people who love and i mean really love those groups with long names that try to make it sound likes its not gimmick but its still kind of a gimmick but you dont care because you really love it also can you join this group rahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

How many...........

cheesetabman

How many groups do you know about with very long names?

I know about 2 groups. It`s this group.
And this: THE GROUP WITH A REALLY LONG NAME THAT`S MEANINGLESS THAT I JUST MADE WHEN I WAS BORED TO SEE IF ANYONE WOULD JOIN BUT THEY PROBABLY WON`T CAUSE THIS GROUP SUCKS

How many groups do you know about with very long names?

I know about 2 groups. It`s this group.
And this: THE GROUP WITH A REALLY LONG NAME THAT`S MEANINGLESS THAT I JUST MADE WHEN I WAS BORED TO SEE IF ANYONE WOULD JOIN BUT THEY PROBABLY WON`T CAUSE THIS GROUP SUCKS

Posted: Apr 12, 2008 12:15 PM - Quote - Report!

cheesetabman

cheesetabman wrote on Apr 12th, 2008 at 7:15am :
How many groups do you know about with very long names? I know about 2 groups. It`s this group.And this: THE GROUP WITH A REALLY LONG NAME THAT`S MEANINGLESS THAT I JUST MADE WHEN I WAS BORED TO SEE IF ANYONE WOULD JOIN BUT THEY PROBABLY WON`T CAUSE THIS GROUP SUCKS

And: people who get mad when jimi hendrix is always voted the best and know he deserse something more like two are three because he doesnt suck
cheesetabman wrote on Apr 12th, 2008 at 7:15am :
How many groups do you know about with very long names? I know about 2 groups. It`s this group.And this: THE GROUP WITH A REALLY LONG NAME THAT`S MEANINGLESS THAT I JUST MADE WHEN I WAS BORED TO SEE IF ANYONE WOULD JOIN BUT THEY PROBABLY WON`T CAUSE THIS GROUP SUCKS

And: people who get mad when jimi hendrix is always voted the best and know he deserse something more like two are three because he doesnt suck
Posted: Apr 12, 2008 12:17 PM - Quote - Report!

bassplaya53

my group. in my profile, check it out my group. in my profile, check it out
Posted: Apr 18, 2008 12:44 AM - Quote - Report!

maroon5sucks

i made two and then there is like 4 more or something like that i made two and then there is like 4 more or something like that
Posted: Apr 20, 2008 2:59 AM - Quote - Report!

KOxSENSAI

i made one but the entire name doesnt seem to want to show

goup made through pure boredness and stupidity lalalalalalalalalala lallalalalalalalalal alalalalalalalalalal a if ur still reading y just join the group cuz u feel like and get over with it hahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha jezuz christ r u still reading wtf i mean seroisly theres nothin important about the name other than join but obvoiusly u want somethin else well too bad hahahahahahahahlalal alalalalalalalalalal ok im dooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooone maybe not im just stating to run out of words umm....so yeah join ok oh yeah and we have cookies

whoops wrong button oh well now u see the full name
i made one but the entire name doesnt seem to want to show

goup made through pure boredness and stupidity lalalalalalalalalala lallalalalalalalalal alalalalalalalalalal a if ur still reading y just join the group cuz u feel like and get over with it hahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha jezuz christ r u still reading wtf i mean seroisly theres nothin important about the name other than join but obvoiusly u want somethin else well too bad hahahahahahahahlalal alalalalalalalalalal ok im dooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooone maybe not im just stating to run out of words umm....so yeah join ok oh yeah and we have cookies

whoops wrong button oh well now u see the full name
Posted: Jul 11, 2008 11:23 PM - Quote - Report!

cj10schmelzer

go to my profile, its the one that starts out as "poopied in my pants this morning....." i actually made a name that took me about 10 or 15 minutes to type but it doesnt show the whole thing i dont think... go to my profile, its the one that starts out as "poopied in my pants this morning....." i actually made a name that took me about 10 or 15 minutes to type but it doesnt show the whole thing i dont think...
Posted: Aug 12, 2008 4:22 PM - Quote - Report!

maroon5sucks

there is wayyyyyyyyyy to many now im starting to hate them there is wayyyyyyyyyy to many now im starting to hate them
Posted: Oct 11, 2008 10:58 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand