Industrial/Experimental Electronic Musicians

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

What do YOU play?

CaptnWar

I figured this group could use some more forums... that comment page is getting cluttered.

So this is a spot to list what instruments you play, what styles (since industrial has a few sub-genres), and what sort of vocals you do, if any.

I figured this group could use some more forums... that comment page is getting cluttered.

So this is a spot to list what instruments you play, what styles (since industrial has a few sub-genres), and what sort of vocals you do, if any.

Posted: Oct 29, 2008 11:31 PM - Quote - Report!

CaptnWar

so me:
I've got an electric six string. been playing off and on for a couple years, finally getting serious about learning this year.
I also just got a keyboard and beginning to figure that out.
as far as vocals go, I used to really get into metal stuff... and that can be translated to industrial pretty damn well. if only I had some sort of vox effects.
so me:
I've got an electric six string. been playing off and on for a couple years, finally getting serious about learning this year.
I also just got a keyboard and beginning to figure that out.
as far as vocals go, I used to really get into metal stuff... and that can be translated to industrial pretty damn well. if only I had some sort of vox effects.
Posted: Oct 29, 2008 11:42 PM - Quote - Report!

STABxYOU

Guitar, bass, vox, FL3.4. Recently I've been more into grindcore, black metal, skramz, powerviolence and crust punk as far as making music goes. When I was making industrial it was sorta gabber and hip hip and metal influenced aggressive EBM. Guitar, bass, vox, FL3.4. Recently I've been more into grindcore, black metal, skramz, powerviolence and crust punk as far as making music goes. When I was making industrial it was sorta gabber and hip hip and metal influenced aggressive EBM.
Posted: Apr 23, 2009 10:09 PM - Quote - Report!

mastaofrocknrol

I mostly play Psychedelic Noise rock, I`m now busy with a side project where I play Psychedelic rock mixed with noise rock and Rubber Chicken noises . The first song is almost finished :D. I mostly play Psychedelic Noise rock, I`m now busy with a side project where I play Psychedelic rock mixed with noise rock and Rubber Chicken noises . The first song is almost finished :D.
Posted: Apr 28, 2009 1:20 PM - Quote - Report!

MaGgOt_13

My most recent recordings combine a very general industrial sound (some of it is quite trance-like, although I don't listen to any of that except a bit of Infected Mushroom) with thrash, blues, reggae and other genres. I've been working on writing some Digital Hardcore, Aggrotech and EBM although none of it is finished yet. Also, I've tried my hand at Power Electronics a few times. Very fun indeed :p I play guitar, bass (it's a 5 string! :o), and I use an SYB-5 bass synth pedal and a free drum machine program called Hydrogen. My most recent recordings combine a very general industrial sound (some of it is quite trance-like, although I don't listen to any of that except a bit of Infected Mushroom) with thrash, blues, reggae and other genres.
I've been working on writing some Digital Hardcore, Aggrotech and EBM although none of it is finished yet. Also, I've tried my hand at Power Electronics a few times. Very fun indeed :p
I play guitar, bass (it's a 5 string! :o), and I use an SYB-5 bass synth pedal and a free drum machine program called Hydrogen.
Posted: Jun 1, 2009 4:04 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand