Industrial/Experimental Electronic Musicians

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

where are you from?

CaptnWar

There is not a single person other than myself in my town, who appreciates INDUSTRIAL.

Is anywhere as pathetic as Ingersoll Ontario Canada?
There is not a single person other than myself in my town, who appreciates INDUSTRIAL.

Is anywhere as pathetic as Ingersoll Ontario Canada?
Posted: Oct 29, 2008 11:46 PM - Quote - Report!

jmpullen

I'm from Tampa FL. Not many people here appreciate industrial for how amazing it is. I went to a NIN concert at UCF a couple of weeks ago, and there were empty seats. That is just sad. I'm from Tampa FL. Not many people here appreciate industrial for how amazing it is. I went to a NIN concert at UCF a couple of weeks ago, and there were empty seats. That is just sad.
Posted: Nov 14, 2008 2:41 PM - Quote - Report!

MaGgOt_13

I come from Glasgow and there are quite a few people who listen to shit industrial. The same people who claim to like metal or claim to be Goth, the situation is the same for every good kind of music. Infact, there are most of these countless people believe that listening to metal makes them Goth and listening to industrial makes them extremely Goth. I feel special being the only real industrial fan, and one of the 2 true Goths :p I come from Glasgow and there are quite a few people who listen to shit industrial. The same people who claim to like metal or claim to be Goth, the situation is the same for every good kind of music.
Infact, there are most of these countless people believe that listening to metal makes them Goth and listening to industrial makes them extremely Goth.

I feel special being the only real industrial fan, and one of the 2 true Goths :p
Posted: Jun 1, 2009 4:09 PM - Quote - Report!

Gwrhkhsh

Wrocław, Poland.

In kind of industrial district (even called Fabryczna, what means... industrial :D) in musical sense - not pathetic at all - for example every-year Wrocław Industrial Festival, Laibach gig soon, Blixa Bargeld performance recently... It's a good place for good music.
Wrocław, Poland. In kind of industrial district (even called [i]Fabryczna[/i], what means... industrial :D) in musical sense - not pathetic at all - for example every-year Wrocław Industrial Festival, Laibach gig soon, Blixa Bargeld performance recently... It's a good place for good music.
Posted: Oct 29, 2009 7:52 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand