In Flames

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Best In Flames album?

inflames130

I reckon its Whoracle....
I reckon its Whoracle....
Posted: Jul 5, 2008 11:50 AM - Quote - Report!

Hecatomb_7

i really like listening to Come Clarity. plenty of musical talent in there to melt one's face. i really like listening to Come Clarity. plenty of musical talent in there to melt one's face.
Posted: Jul 8, 2008 1:17 AM - Quote - Report!

651Tom

Reroute To Remain had some really good songs on it and it's great to listen to again and again so i'd go for that. Reroute To Remain had some really good songs on it and it's great to listen to again and again so i'd go for that.
Posted: Jul 9, 2008 7:54 PM - Quote - Report!

tommybolla

clayman is the best!!!! clayman is the best!!!!
Posted: Jul 18, 2008 11:18 PM - Quote - Report!

face_the_fear

Clayman is probably my favourite but colony also has some of my favourite songs! Clayman is probably my favourite but colony also has some of my favourite songs!
Posted: Jul 19, 2008 3:38 PM - Quote - Report!

HGF

Clayman is better, but I prefer Soundtracktoyourscape Clayman is better, but I prefer Soundtracktoyourscape
Posted: Aug 20, 2008 6:46 PM - Quote - Report!

*toki*

i recon they keep getting better each album. A Sense of Purpose was a bit of a let down i thought, still good tho i recon they keep getting better each album. A Sense of Purpose was a bit of a let down i thought, still good tho
Posted: Oct 27, 2008 11:58 AM - Quote - Report!

Resurrected22

Soundtrack to your escape!!! Soundtrack to your escape!!!
Posted: Nov 27, 2008 11:27 AM - Quote - Report!

Metal Maggo

Clayman! Clayman!
Posted: Feb 9, 2009 6:06 PM - Quote - Report!

-Collapse-

Jester Race: Black Ash Inheritance. =] Jester Race: Black Ash Inheritance. =]
Posted: Jun 4, 2009 5:45 PM - Quote - Report!

TheUsedRocker

Toughy... I like them all insanely, but favorite.... probably...

Clayman
OR
A Sense of Purpose (Condemned... woooooooo)
Toughy... I like them all insanely, but favorite.... probably...

Clayman
OR
A Sense of Purpose (Condemned... woooooooo)
Posted: Jun 19, 2009 3:46 AM - Quote - Report!

Sarah-Sapice

A sense of purpose or Come clarity :) if I'mgoing to be honest, I dont think I've heared them all though :O A sense of purpose or Come clarity :) if I'mgoing to be honest, I dont think I've heared them all though :O
Posted: Jun 21, 2009 1:05 PM - Quote - Report!

jonas3

i can't decide!
maybe Reroute To Remain...
nah, they are all perfect in their own way.
i can't decide! maybe Reroute To Remain... nah, they are all perfect in their own way.
Posted: Feb 2, 2010 12:10 AM - Quote - Report!

OddE92

Soundtrack to Your Escape, Reroute to remain, Come Clarity... So many good albums +.+ Soundtrack to Your Escape, Reroute to remain, Come Clarity... So many good albums +.+
Posted: Jul 20, 2010 2:56 AM - Quote - Report!

wenkomer

colony or jester race i guess. colony or jester race i guess.
Posted: Mar 3, 2011 7:29 AM - Quote - Report!

Metalmaniac816

I seriously feel like In Flames is divided into two kinds of fans, the ones who like all of their stuff and the ones who hate their new stuff. Either way I enjoy both thier old stuff and new stuff but I must say i enjoyed Sense of Purpose a shit ton lol. I seriously feel like In Flames is divided into two kinds of fans, the ones who like all of their stuff and the ones who hate their new stuff. Either way I enjoy both thier old stuff and new stuff but I must say i enjoyed Sense of Purpose a shit ton lol.
Posted: Jun 1, 2011 10:02 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand