insomnium fans

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

first insomnium song you heard?

jetfuel495

what was the first insomnium song you heard, and what was your impression of it? was that song responsible for getting you interested in insomnium?

the first insomnium song i heard was black waters. i was on pandora radio listening to my melodeath station and this song came on, and i thought it was pretty good. it had some good riffage. then the vocals came in, and i was hooked. i liked the vocals alot, and the lyrics were my favorite part.
what was the first insomnium song you heard, and what was your impression of it? was that song responsible for getting you interested in insomnium?

the first insomnium song i heard was black waters. i was on pandora radio listening to my melodeath station and this song came on, and i thought it was pretty good. it had some good riffage. then the vocals came in, and i was hooked. i liked the vocals alot, and the lyrics were my favorite part.
Posted: Jul 8, 2008 9:57 PM - Quote - Report!

JagStang5246

I believe it was Song of the Storm. I just got In The Hall of Awaiting. I was like "holy shit, it's just as good as Jester Race Era In Flames!" I haven't listened to anything else since! Except Kalmahs, The Black Waltz. I believe it was Song of the Storm. I just got In The Hall of Awaiting. I was like "holy shit, it's just as good as Jester Race Era In Flames!" I haven't listened to anything else since! Except Kalmahs, The Black Waltz.
Posted: Sep 12, 2008 3:05 AM - Quote - Report!

jetfuel495

JagStang5246 wrote on Sep 11th, 2008 at 10:05pm :
I believe it was Song of the Storm. I just got In The Hall of Awaiting. I was like "holy shit, it's just as good as Jester Race Era In Flames!" I haven't listened to anything else since! Except Kalmahs, The Black Waltz.

hell yeah the black waltz is an awesome
[QUOTE u='JagStang5246' d='2008-09-11 22:05:12']I believe it was Song of the Storm. I just got In The Hall of Awaiting. I was like "holy shit, it's just as good as Jester Race Era In Flames!" I haven't listened to anything else since! Except Kalmahs, The Black Waltz.[/QUOTE]

hell yeah the black waltz is an awesome
Posted: Sep 25, 2008 4:16 AM - Quote - Report!

SquareNothing

Mortal Share for me hehe - saw the video while browsing youtube. I think I watched it like 3 times in a row. (And then learnt the song on guitar...)

They've been one of those bands that you like after the first listen for me. No "getting into them" required.
Mortal Share for me hehe - saw the video while browsing youtube. I think I watched it like 3 times in a row.   (And then learnt the song on guitar...)

They've been one of those bands that you like after the first listen for me. No "getting into them" required.
Posted: Jan 5, 2009 6:39 PM - Quote - Report!

Cobodomhc

The first song I hear was "Elder" I heard this song from Vampirefreaks. And I just fell in love with it. it use to be on someone's profile, and I asked the band and he replied. After that I just started listening to them, I haven't any albums yet though. Anyone have any album suggestions?? The first song I hear was "Elder" I heard this song from Vampirefreaks. And I just fell in love with it. it use to be on someone's profile, and I asked the band and he replied. After that I just started listening to them, I haven't any albums yet though. Anyone have any album suggestions??
Posted: Apr 29, 2009 5:00 PM - Quote - Report!

jetfuel495

^all of them, really. They just get better with time. ^all of them, really. They just get better with time.
Posted: Sep 13, 2009 7:26 AM - Quote - Report!

AGEstone

The first song i heard was form the album "Above the Weeping World" if i can remember it was drawn to black. I kind of stumble across the song while searching for melodic death metal bands. The first song i heard was form the album "Above the Weeping World" if i can remember it was drawn to black. I kind of stumble across the song while searching for melodic death metal bands.
Posted: Sep 17, 2009 5:10 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand