insomnium fans

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

favorite album?

jetfuel495

i really think all their albums are great, id listen to all of em consecutively and do it again, but i think my favorite would have to be above the weeping world because its the one i most frequently listen to front to back without skipping anything
i really think all their albums are great, id listen to all of em consecutively and do it again, but i think my favorite would have to be above the weeping world because its the one i most frequently listen to front to back without skipping anything
Posted: Sep 25, 2008 4:20 AM - Quote - Report!

padshiy_angel

Above The Weeping World is also probably my favorite album...Don't get me wrong, the other two are amazing releases, but for the atmosphere created by the songs, ATWW wins.
And plus, it contains the song I want played at my funeral: Last Statement.
Above The Weeping World is also probably my favorite album...Don't get me wrong, the other two are amazing releases, but for the atmosphere created by the songs, ATWW wins.
And plus, it contains the song I want played at my funeral: Last Statement.
Posted: Dec 13, 2008 1:04 PM - Quote - Report!

aznmetalhead93

I'm going to have to say Above the Weeping World too. In The Groves of Death is hands down the best song Imsonium has ever written. In my opinion at least. I'm going to have to say Above the Weeping World too. In The Groves of Death is hands down the best song Imsonium has ever written. In my opinion at least.
Posted: Jan 27, 2009 4:20 AM - Quote - Report!

AGEstone

My favorite album is Since the Day it all came Down. I like every song in that album it seems that this album its a bit diverse the rest of their other albums. My favorite album is Since the Day it all came Down. I like every song in that album it seems that this album its a bit diverse the rest of their other albums.
Posted: Sep 17, 2009 5:13 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand