The Found an amp in my shed, any idea how to use it group

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

You know you want one

dieamberdie

http://skreened.com/UGshirts

i'm going to try and find every insanely popular phrase on UG and make it into a shirt for sale

also

It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
http://skreened.com/UGshirts

i'm going to try and find every insanely popular phrase on UG and make it into a shirt for sale

also

It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Posted: Apr 9, 2008 2:07 AM - Quote - Report!

wiliscool

You make it, I'll buy it. You make it, I'll buy it.
Posted: Apr 16, 2008 3:26 AM - Quote - Report!

Bostonrocks

Agreed Agreed
Posted: Apr 16, 2008 4:07 AM - Quote - Report!

dieamberdie

well you can just go the link pickout your shirt color, type, and size and your set well you can just go the link pickout your shirt color, type, and size and your set
Posted: Apr 18, 2008 12:54 AM - Quote - Report!

TechnicolorType

I would so wear a shirt that said "It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works."
no one would know what the hell it meant.. then some random UGer that knew about that topic walks by me somewhere and is like "wtf serious"

but ya, all of us in this group need to like find a topic and just start saying that message again.

the first one was wonderful =]
I would so wear a shirt that said "It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works."
no one would know what the hell it meant.. then some random UGer that knew about that topic walks by me somewhere and is like "wtf serious"

but ya, all of us in this group need to like find a topic and just start saying that message again.

the first one was wonderful =]
Posted: Jun 1, 2008 4:05 AM - Quote - Report!

Blompcube

Nice idea, but i need to point out one thing:

It's stereo shirt, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo shirt, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just wear it as t-shirt if it works.
Nice idea, but i need to point out one thing:

It's stereo shirt, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo shirt, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just wear it as t-shirt if it works.
Posted: Jul 13, 2008 11:48 AM - Quote - Report!

Shinozoku

I am Roope I am Roope
Posted: Oct 26, 2008 2:11 AM - Quote - Report!

MatrixClaw

it's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works it's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works
Posted: May 20, 2013 7:21 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand