JASONGGABBOTT'S CREATION,MotiVatioN,inspiration and COLLABORATION STATION

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

NEW EQUIPMENT!

jasonggabbott

Post your new equipment stories here!

Why did I wait so long? With everything that has to do with my music, it comes when it comes. Something other than me is also in control of the direction my music takes and the time-line. I try not to ask too many questions of the music gods.
Well today I was out getting an eye exam, contacts and glasses. Spending too much money, but happy I have received the work to pay for these expenses. INSURANCE IS A SCAM! BUT we all know this and nothing changes.
I had to make a stop at the local "Music GO-AROUND" of course. I got my Schecter there and I am happy with there service and location. I played a bunch of amps! Funny thing is the ones I thought I would love weren't that great! I fell in love with a "MARSHAL", but after thinking about the price I decided to get one later. I played through a 100 watt amp for the first time, fairly loud! I rattled the store!
After about an hour I narrowed my search! I ended up with the one I thought I wanted when I first saw it. A Chanute, Kansas BUILT! '78 (I think) "KUSTOM" 35 watt 12 inch speaker amp! It sounds so sweet clean and my DIGITECH RP155 sounds so bad a$$ pluged into it! I rocked the apartment, and didn't care! Now that it is a little later I am playing real low with my ear to it! It still rocks on low! I will keep you posted.
Now I just need a vocal mic (forgot to get on today with all the amp excitement and all). I also need an amp mic now. Once I get that and some kind of p.a. system, I will be on the stage L I V E!
THANK YOU! You have been a GREAT part of creating what my music is today! UG was my first site of this kind and still the BEST! If they would start paying per play like UBETOO, there would be NO STOPPING UG from taking over the WORLD!

PLEASE check me out over on ubetoo.

http://www.ubetoo.com/jasonggabbott

Jason
p.s. New songs with my new amp will be up as soon as I get an amp mic!

Post your new equipment stories here!

Why did I wait so long? With everything that has to do with my music, it comes when it comes. Something other than me is also in control of the direction my music takes and the time-line. I try not to ask too many questions of the music gods.
 Well today I was out getting an eye exam, contacts and glasses. Spending too much money, but happy I have received the work to pay for these expenses. INSURANCE IS A SCAM! BUT we all know this and nothing changes.
 I had to make a stop at the local "Music GO-AROUND" of course. I got my Schecter there and I am happy with there service and location. I played a bunch of amps! Funny thing is the ones I thought I would love weren't that great! I fell in love with a "MARSHAL", but after thinking about the price I decided to get one later. I played through a 100 watt amp for the first time, fairly loud! I rattled the store! 
 After about an hour I narrowed my search! I ended up with the one I thought I wanted when I first saw it. A Chanute, Kansas BUILT! '78 (I think) "KUSTOM" 35 watt 12 inch speaker amp! It sounds so sweet clean and my DIGITECH RP155 sounds so bad a$$ pluged into it! I rocked the apartment, and didn't care! Now that it is a little later I am playing real low with my ear to it! It still rocks on low! I will keep you posted.
 Now I just need a vocal mic (forgot to get on today with all the amp excitement and all). I also need an amp mic now. Once I get that and some kind of p.a. system, I will be on the stage L I V E!   
 THANK YOU! You have been a GREAT part of creating what my music is today! UG was my first site of this kind and still the BEST! If they would start paying per play like UBETOO, there would be NO STOPPING UG from taking over the WORLD!

PLEASE check me out over on ubetoo.

http://www.ubetoo.com/jasonggabbott

Jason
p.s. New songs with my new amp will be up as soon as I get an amp mic! 

Posted: Sep 24, 2010 3:07 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand