Jawbreaker Fans

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Favorite Songs

element4433

It's hard to pick a favorite, they have some many amazing songs. I think mine is Jinx Removing. What about everyone elses?(I know there's only one member right now, I'm hoping for more) It's hard to pick a favorite, they have some many amazing songs. I think mine is Jinx Removing. What about everyone elses?(I know there's only one member right now, I'm hoping for more)
Posted: Sep 6, 2007 9:43 PM - Quote - Report!

IlikeTheSKA

In Sadding Around, Do You Still hate Me?, Want, Kiss the Bottle, or Chesterfield Kings.

All their songs are great, those are just the ones that I listen to over and over.
In Sadding Around, Do You Still hate Me?, Want, Kiss the Bottle, or Chesterfield Kings.

All their songs are great, those are just the ones that I listen to over and over.
Posted: Sep 7, 2007 3:13 AM - Quote - Report!

element4433

Those are all great songs Those are all great songs
Posted: Sep 28, 2007 3:27 AM - Quote - Report!

Kurt_Morrelo

Chesterfield King is probably my favorite, but it's a really close call with a lot of their songs. Chesterfield King is probably my favorite, but it's a really close call with a lot of their songs.
Posted: Sep 30, 2007 2:51 AM - Quote - Report!

jd44

Boxcar, Chesterfield King, and the album Dear You. I liked the song Unlisted Track even though no one else did... I felt it was him leaning toward Jets to Brazil for some reason Boxcar, Chesterfield King, and the album Dear You. I liked the song Unlisted Track even though no one else did... I felt it was him leaning toward Jets to Brazil for some reason
Posted: Oct 15, 2007 9:51 PM - Quote - Report!

YourMessiah666

mine would have to be either Jet Black, or Kiss The Bottle mine would have to be either Jet Black, or Kiss The Bottle
Posted: Oct 18, 2007 2:59 AM - Quote - Report!

element4433

I like Unlisted Track I like Unlisted Track
Posted: Oct 28, 2007 6:14 PM - Quote - Report!

ma)(payne

Chemistry and Jet Black Chemistry and Jet Black
Posted: Nov 5, 2007 11:18 PM - Quote - Report!

cherry_bomb

chemistry!! chemistry!!
Posted: Dec 17, 2007 10:11 PM - Quote - Report!

unregistered_451817

Do You Still Hate Me?
Save Your Generation
Jinx Removing
Do You Still Hate Me?
Save Your Generation
Jinx Removing
Posted: Jan 14, 2008 12:05 AM - Quote - Report!

molly bee

Jinx Removing and The Boat Dreams From The Hill
actually, every song on 24 Hour Revenge Therapy.
Jinx Removing and The Boat Dreams From The Hill
actually, every song on 24 Hour Revenge Therapy.
Posted: Jan 16, 2008 3:31 AM - Quote - Report!

JesusOfSbrbia

Indictment, Chemistry, I Love You So Much it's Killing Us Both, untitled track, Boxcar, Condition Oakland, Sister, In Sadding Around, Fireman, Do You Still Hate Me, Jinx Removing, Friendly Fire, Kiss the Bottle, Accident Prone, Chesterfield King, Outpatient, and probably more that I'm forgetting. Indictment, Chemistry, I Love You So Much it's Killing Us Both, untitled track, Boxcar, Condition Oakland, Sister, In Sadding Around, Fireman, Do You Still Hate Me, Jinx Removing, Friendly Fire, Kiss the Bottle, Accident Prone, Chesterfield King, Outpatient, and probably more that I'm forgetting.
Posted: Mar 9, 2008 6:55 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand