Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Favorite Jedi

cheesetabman

Who`s your favorite jedi?

Obi Wan/Ben Kenobi is my favorite
Who`s your favorite jedi?

Obi Wan/Ben Kenobi is my favorite
Posted: May 9, 2008 12:51 PM - Quote - Report!

zeppelinpage4

Same, ever since I saw Episode I (first time I saw Star Wars in theaters) Obi Wan was the guy to be. I even dressed as him on Halloween (keeping in mind I was only 8 or 9 at the time :p )

Then I re-watched the earlier Episodes and the new ones. He always remained the cool headed but strong character.

Of course there's Yoda as well.
Same, ever since I saw Episode I (first time I saw Star Wars in theaters) Obi Wan was the guy to be. I even dressed as him on Halloween (keeping in mind I was only 8 or 9 at the time :p )

Then I re-watched the earlier Episodes and the new ones. He always remained the cool headed but strong character.

Of course there's Yoda as well.
Posted: May 24, 2008 6:06 AM - Quote - Report!

_bacon_

Mace Windu. Nothing beats a black man with a purple lightsaber.
I just wish he'd brought out the "English, motherfucker. Do you speak it?" line when he fought Chancellor Palpatine
Mace Windu. Nothing beats a black man with a purple lightsaber.
I just wish he'd brought out the "English, motherfucker. Do you speak it?" line when he fought Chancellor Palpatine
Posted: Jul 25, 2008 7:09 PM - Quote - Report!

morebass

i like anakin,he portrays struggles and human emosition and he killed krusty count duku i like anakin,he portrays struggles and human emosition and he killed krusty count duku
Posted: Dec 11, 2008 3:51 AM - Quote - Report!

Geormajesty

Mace Windu, he's an absolute legend. Mace Windu, he's an absolute legend.
Posted: Jan 17, 2009 12:53 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand