The Jimi Hendrix Group

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Best Hendrix Song

bpas41

I think the best hendrix song is little wing!

I think the best hendrix song is little wing!

Posted: Mar 2, 2008 5:45 PM - Quote - Report!

attwotj123

id prefer spanish castle magic id prefer spanish castle magic
Posted: Mar 8, 2008 12:10 AM - Quote - Report!

atlasguitar

Castles made of sand and Red house. Castles made of sand and Red house.
Posted: Apr 5, 2008 6:15 AM - Quote - Report!

LedDaveZeppelin

jeesh Theres not one song I dont like by Hendrix, But I do love When the Wind Crys Mary jeesh Theres not one song I dont like by Hendrix, But I do love When the Wind Crys Mary
Posted: May 12, 2008 6:12 AM - Quote - Report!

Drome371

i guess i like purple haze and little wing a lot, but dang it's hard to choose... i guess i like purple haze and little wing a lot, but dang it's hard to choose...
Posted: Jun 30, 2008 11:29 PM - Quote - Report!

theftunder1000

Voodoo Chile by far Voodoo Chile by far
Posted: Aug 6, 2008 11:08 PM - Quote - Report!

--Roller--

Everyone should make their choices between All Along the Watchtower and Voodoo child :) Everyone should make their choices between All Along the Watchtower and Voodoo child :)
Posted: Mar 5, 2009 7:18 PM - Quote - Report!

sixstringhippie

Red House Red House
Posted: Mar 10, 2009 12:18 AM - Quote - Report!

zoso314

his cover of killing floor was pretty heartstopping! his cover of killing floor was pretty heartstopping!
Posted: Mar 29, 2009 7:28 PM - Quote - Report!

xenoz

all along the watchtower all along the watchtower
Posted: Apr 4, 2009 9:31 AM - Quote - Report!

Darkoblivion319

There are sooo many great ones. Little Wing would have to be my favorite origanal and All Along the Watchtower is my favorite cover. There are sooo many great ones. Little Wing would have to be my favorite origanal and All Along the Watchtower is my favorite cover.
Posted: Apr 10, 2009 8:37 PM - Quote - Report!

niqolaise

I like Bold as Love and Voodoo Chile I like Bold as Love and Voodoo Chile
Posted: Jul 7, 2009 10:47 PM - Quote - Report!

HendrixRock97

What the hell people?! Fire is definently the best!!! What the hell people?! Fire is definently the best!!!
Posted: Oct 8, 2009 2:09 AM - Quote - Report!

kake1962

Absolutely Voodoo Child (slight return)!!! Of course all Jimi's songs are fantasic...!!! Absolutely Voodoo Child (slight return)!!! Of course all Jimi's songs are fantasic...!!!
Posted: Oct 19, 2009 7:49 AM - Quote - Report!

thiagosilva

Castles Made Of Sand & Voodoo Child Castles Made Of Sand & Voodoo Child
Posted: Dec 6, 2009 10:51 PM - Quote - Report!

guitargodgary13

bold as love and crosstown traffic bold as love and crosstown traffic
Posted: Dec 6, 2009 11:32 PM - Quote - Report!

zwenny

I think it's impossible to select one best Hendrix song, because they are all damn good. Sure there are some you like more and others you don't like so much, but every Hendrix song is meant and a masterpiece. I think it's impossible to select one best Hendrix song, because they are all damn good. Sure there are some you like more and others you don't like so much, but every Hendrix song is meant and a masterpiece.
Posted: Oct 27, 2010 2:13 PM - Quote - Report!

MZ9407430

It's either Red House, Little Wing, Voodoo Child (slight return), Spanish Castle Magic, All Along The Watchtower, Castles Made of Sand, Purple Haze, Crosstown Traffic, Manic Depression, Foxy Lady, The Wind Cries Mary, Hey Joe, Bold as Love, Killing Floor or Hear My Train a'Comin.... or all of them... ;) It's either Red House, Little Wing, Voodoo Child (slight return), Spanish Castle Magic, All Along The Watchtower, Castles Made of Sand, Purple Haze, Crosstown Traffic, Manic Depression, Foxy Lady, The Wind Cries Mary, Hey Joe, Bold as Love, Killing Floor or Hear My Train a'Comin.... or all of them... ;)
Posted: Sep 1, 2011 12:25 AM - Quote - Report!

Kurt1964

Remember

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRurCLaJSMM

Remember

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRurCLaJSMM

Posted: Dec 18, 2014 12:07 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand