R.I.P. James Owen Sullivan

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Do you think avenged sevenfold will ever get back

YesterdaysToday

Jimmy was one of the most talented and amazing drummers this world had to offer. He was also one of the youngest to leave. Do you think Avenged Sevenfold will recover? Or fall part? All due respect Jimmy, we love you and miss you.
Jimmy was one of the most talented and amazing drummers this world had to offer. He was also one of the youngest to leave.  Do you think Avenged Sevenfold will recover? Or fall part?  All due respect Jimmy, we love you and miss you.
Posted: Jan 5, 2010 11:18 PM - Quote - Report!

mikeskiboshski

A7X Will continue. He will be missed but they still have Gates and Shadows. There good. A7X Will continue. He will be missed but they still have Gates and Shadows. There good.
Posted: Jan 6, 2010 2:46 AM - Quote - Report!

sub_sonic_bass

I'm sure they will. It will just be hard for them. I'm sure they will. It will just be hard for them.
Posted: Jan 6, 2010 5:21 PM - Quote - Report!

Alienepidemic25

i think they could continue, maybe, but yea it would be really hard. if i were in that band i wouldn't want to continue but we'll see how it goes.

R.I.P. Jimmy
i think they could continue, maybe, but yea it would be really hard. if i were in that band i wouldn't want to continue but we'll see how it goes. R.I.P. Jimmy
Posted: Jan 6, 2010 11:54 PM - Quote - Report!

JAMSRS

mikeskiboshski wrote on Jan 5th, 2010 at 9:46pm :
A7X Will continue. He will be missed but they still have Gates and Shadows. There good.

And Christ and Vengeance remember. There were 5 in the band. But yeah, I think they will get back together, with another drummer, but I have a weird feeling that either M. Shadows or Synyster Gates won't be a member for very long. Not based on anything other than a gut feeling btw.
[QUOTE u='mikeskiboshski' d='2010-01-05 21:46:10']A7X Will continue. He will be missed but they still have Gates and Shadows. There good.[/QUOTE] And Christ and Vengeance remember. There were 5 in the band. But yeah, I think they will get back together, with another drummer, but I have a weird feeling that either M. Shadows or Synyster Gates won't be a member for very long. Not based on anything other than a gut feeling btw.
Posted: Jan 9, 2010 1:13 PM - Quote - Report!

SoulSlaughter

JAMSRS wrote on Jan 9th, 2010 at 8:13am :
[ And Christ and Vengeance remember. There were 5 in the band. But yeah, I think they will get back together, with another drummer, but I have a weird feeling that either M. Shadows or Synyster Gates won't be a member for very long. Not based on anything other than a gut feeling btw.

For some strange reason, I thought the same.. Lets just hope that it won't be true =(
[QUOTE u='JAMSRS' d='2010-01-09 08:13:21'][ And Christ and Vengeance remember. There were 5 in the band. But yeah, I think they will get back together, with another drummer, but I have a weird feeling that either M. Shadows or Synyster Gates won't be a member for very long. Not based on anything other than a gut feeling btw.[/QUOTE] For some strange reason, I thought the same.. Lets just hope that it won't be true =(
Posted: Jan 23, 2010 9:25 PM - Quote - Report!

WARLOCK123

I can't see Syn or Shadows leaving.

I thinkt the band will continue but it will be hard. My biggest fear is that they will end up like Metallica after Cliff died.
I can't see Syn or Shadows leaving. I thinkt the band will continue but it will be hard. My biggest fear is that they will end up like Metallica after Cliff died.
Posted: Feb 19, 2010 2:11 PM - Quote - Report!

phoenix_crush

WARLOCK123 wrote on Feb 19th, 2010 at 9:11am :

I thinkt the band will continue but it will be hard. My biggest fear is that they will end up like Metallica after Cliff died.

lol, i hope they dont start sucking
[QUOTE u='WARLOCK123' d='2010-02-19 09:11:00']I can't see Syn or Shadows leaving. I thinkt the band will continue but it will be hard. My biggest fear is that they will end up like Metallica after Cliff died.[/QUOTE] lol, i hope they dont start sucking
Posted: Feb 20, 2010 2:00 AM - Quote - Report!

Seth Shadows

phoenix_crush wrote on Feb 19th, 2010 at 9:00pm :
WARLOCK123 wrote on Feb 19th, 2010 at 9:11am :

lol, i hope they dont start sucking

Don't start.

Lol, I think their 2007 album pretty much wrecked that.
[QUOTE u='phoenix_crush' d='2010-02-19 21:00:34'][QUOTE u='WARLOCK123' d='2010-02-19 09:11:00']I can't see Syn or Shadows leaving. I thinkt the band will continue but it will be hard. My biggest fear is that they will end up like Metallica after Cliff died.[/QUOTE] lol, i hope they dont start sucking[/QUOTE] Don't start. Lol, I think their 2007 album pretty much wrecked that.
Posted: Feb 20, 2010 2:27 AM - Quote - Report!

Snowman388

Their '07 album wasn't that bad. They had some good tracks, just it was a little too experimental. Their '07 album wasn't that bad. They had some good tracks, just it was a little too experimental.
Posted: Jun 12, 2010 6:50 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand