Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

best solos in guitar

xxxblackandblue

after thinking about it i've come to a conclusion .........:idea:

WHICH SONGS REALLY HAVE THE BEST GUITAR SOLOS?????:headbang:

AFTER THINKIN BOUT I REALLY DONT KNOW .....:(

SO WHICH SONGS AND BY WHAT ARTIST DO YOU CONSIDER TO HAVE A GOOD ENOUGH SOLO TO BE CONSIDERED GREAT IN GUITAR??????:wtf:
after thinking about it i've come to a conclusion .........:idea:

WHICH SONGS REALLY HAVE THE BEST GUITAR SOLOS?????:headbang:

AFTER THINKIN BOUT I REALLY DONT KNOW .....:(

SO WHICH SONGS AND BY WHAT ARTIST DO YOU CONSIDER TO HAVE A GOOD ENOUGH SOLO  TO BE CONSIDERED GREAT IN GUITAR??????:wtf:
Posted: Oct 6, 2007 11:36 PM - Quote - Report!

megapenguin

through the fire and flames, operation ground and pound, and fury of the storm all by dragonforce(they all have insane guitar solos through the fire and flames, operation ground and pound, and fury of the storm all by dragonforce(they all have insane guitar solos
Posted: Oct 7, 2007 1:07 AM - Quote - Report!

xxxblackandblue

o yeah friggin dragonforce is so good their guitars and drums are sooo together i love their music and i forgot about em!!!!!! o yeah friggin dragonforce is so good their guitars and drums are sooo together i love their music and i forgot about em!!!!!!
Posted: Oct 7, 2007 7:43 AM - Quote - Report!

comablack_

i think joe satriani is the best i think joe satriani is the best
Posted: Oct 9, 2007 4:22 AM - Quote - Report!

Serial 177

any thing by dragonforce.. my fav is storming the burning fields... and i love the nothing else matters solo by metallica.. it may not be extremely difficult but its chilled and pleasant any thing by dragonforce.. my fav is storming the burning fields... and i love the nothing else matters solo by metallica.. it may not be extremely difficult but its chilled and pleasant
Posted: Oct 10, 2007 12:11 PM - Quote - Report!

Bonsaischaap

You think Dragonforce have great solo's and harmony lines?

Listen to Racer X.

Some of their songs like Snakebite have solo's that will make you want to cry and best of all, they managed to play their songs perfectly at gigs, something we can't really say for Dragonforce...
You think Dragonforce have great solo's and harmony lines?

Listen to Racer X.

Some of their songs like Snakebite have solo's that will make you want to cry and best of all, they managed to play their songs perfectly at gigs, something we can't really say for Dragonforce...
Posted: Oct 21, 2007 12:13 PM - Quote - Report!

dimebag148

cemetery gates, domination, and revolution is my name by pantera are the best solos. babies die when they play cemetery gates, domination, and revolution is my name by pantera are the best solos. babies die when they play
Posted: Oct 27, 2007 9:20 PM - Quote - Report!

petrucci_owns86

try dream theater. they kick ass with guitar solos

or buckethead, he good also. but dragonforce is also cool. try playing through the fire and flames on expert in gh3

fucking impossible
try dream theater. they kick ass with guitar solos

or buckethead, he good also. but dragonforce is also cool. try playing through the fire and flames on expert in gh3

fucking impossible
Posted: Nov 13, 2007 1:10 AM - Quote - Report!

musiccrave1028

Zakk Wylde's A.N.D.R.O.T.A.Z. or the No More Tears on the Black Label Society live CD Zakk Wylde's A.N.D.R.O.T.A.Z. or the No More Tears on the Black Label Society live CD
Posted: Dec 10, 2007 9:18 PM - Quote - Report!

farlige-john1

david gilmour is the best solo guitarist ever.. check this solo out: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/p/pink_floyd/c omfortably_numb_guitar_pro.htm .. and for those who don't have guiatr pro, get it.. you won't regred it.. david gilmour is the best solo guitarist ever.. check this solo out: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/p/pink_floyd/c omfortably_numb_guitar_pro.htm .. and for those who don't have guiatr pro, get it.. you won't regred it..
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 10:14 AM - Quote - Report!

NightShadow59

Fury of the Storm by Dragon Force. Fury of the Storm by Dragon Force.
Posted: Mar 27, 2008 10:17 PM - Quote - Report!

bloodchair

"Thank You For The Venom" By My Chemical Romance "Thank You For The Venom" By My Chemical Romance
Posted: Apr 1, 2008 12:46 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand