Jones Soda!

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

The Jones Charity Experiment

Assid Rane

Hey! So what my plan is that for every bottle of Jones I drink over this one year period, I will donate 10 cents to a charity. I will post a pic of each bottle of soda I drink to prove i'm not making up numbers.
But I want you guys to join in, too! Every bottle you drink/post, I'll donate a cent! Your pics must have you in them, so you don't send me 10000000000 google images.
Also, what charity should we pick? I'd love to get at least 100 people across the internet involved!
Hey! So what my plan is that for every bottle of Jones I drink over this one year period, I will donate 10 cents to a charity. I will post a pic of each bottle of soda I drink to prove i'm not making up numbers.
But I want you guys to join in, too! Every bottle you drink/post, I'll donate a cent! Your pics must have you in them, so you don't send me 10000000000 google images.
Also, what charity should we pick? I'd love to get at least 100 people across the internet involved!
Posted: Jul 9, 2009 1:52 AM - Quote - Report!

Turkeyburger

I've had 18 since Sunday, but I don't have pictures to prove it... Sorry I've had 18 since Sunday, but I don't have pictures to prove it... Sorry
Posted: Jul 10, 2009 4:23 AM - Quote - Report!

Assid Rane

18? damn, man, you love that stuff I'll trust you though. That's .18c for charity =) 18? damn, man, you love that stuff
I'll trust you though. That's .18c for charity =)
Posted: Jul 10, 2009 5:50 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand