Judas Priest

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Favourite Album?

Zofar

What is your favourite Priest album? Mine is British Steel by far, my second would have to be Sad Wings Of Destiny.
What is your favourite Priest album? Mine is British Steel by far, my second would have to be Sad Wings Of Destiny.
Posted: Aug 18, 2007 1:16 AM - Quote - Report!

uvq

sad wings of destiny.

my favorite judas priest songs have got to be: green manalishi, victim of changes, beyond the realms of death, but I gotta admit they're all great.
sad wings of destiny.

my favorite judas priest songs have got to be: green manalishi, victim of changes, beyond the realms of death, but I gotta admit they're all great.
Posted: Aug 23, 2007 7:50 PM - Quote - Report!

SethMegadefan

Sad Wings of Destiny. To me it shows a very diverse, incredible sound that I don't think Priest ever subsequently could accurately capture. It's a perfect blend of blues, metal, and prog into what I consider the epitome of all Judas Priest. No cheesiness, no forced radio hits; just pure, raw, real Judas Priest. Sad Wings of Destiny. To me it shows a very diverse, incredible sound that I don't think Priest ever subsequently could accurately capture. It's a perfect blend of blues, metal, and prog into what I consider the epitome of all Judas Priest. No cheesiness, no forced radio hits; just pure, raw, real Judas Priest.
Posted: Aug 25, 2007 5:58 AM - Quote - Report!

uvq

SethMegadefan wrote on Aug 25th, 2007 at 12:58am :
Sad Wings of Destiny. To me it shows a very diverse, incredible sound that I don't think Priest ever subsequently could accurately capture. It's a perfect blend of blues, metal, and prog into what I consider the epitome of all Judas Priest. No cheesiness, no forced radio hits; just pure, raw, real Judas Priest.

yeah you're right
SethMegadefan wrote on Aug 25th, 2007 at 12:58am :
Sad Wings of Destiny. To me it shows a very diverse, incredible sound that I don't think Priest ever subsequently could accurately capture. It's a perfect blend of blues, metal, and prog into what I consider the epitome of all Judas Priest. No cheesiness, no forced radio hits; just pure, raw, real Judas Priest.

yeah you're right
Posted: Aug 29, 2007 12:52 PM - Quote - Report!

Scourge

I haven't really listened to enough of Judas Priest to pick out a favourite album yet (that's not to say I haven't listened to much, I've listened to plenty, and I LOVE Judas Priest, but to be honest I haven't paid too much attention to the albums I'm listening to)

I do have a strong attraction to the song 'Loch Ness', from the 'Angel of Retribution' album, though. I just lurve that song.
I haven't really listened to enough of Judas Priest to pick out a favourite album yet (that's not to say I haven't listened to much, I've listened to plenty, and I LOVE Judas Priest, but to be honest I haven't paid too much attention to the albums I'm listening to)

I do have a strong attraction to the song 'Loch Ness', from the 'Angel of Retribution' album, though. I just lurve that song.
Posted: Aug 29, 2007 3:30 PM - Quote - Report!

Diamond Dave

well i love sad wings, painkiller and british steel but the album that i really enjoy and love listening to is defenders of the faith. well i love sad wings, painkiller and british steel but the album that i really enjoy and love listening to is defenders of the faith.
Posted: Sep 1, 2007 4:05 AM - Quote - Report!

CJRocker

British Steel is one of my favorites, with not a bad track on it. Defenders of the Faith is another record like it, with really strong vocals as well. British Steel is one of my favorites, with not a bad track on it. Defenders of the Faith is another record like it, with really strong vocals as well.
Posted: Dec 29, 2007 3:39 AM - Quote - Report!

SuicidalFreak

CJRocker wrote on Dec 28th, 2007 at 10:39pm :
British Steel is one of my favorites, with not a bad track on it. Defenders of the Faith is another record like it, with really strong vocals as well.

Yeah, I agree. British Steel kicks a lot of dumb ass! But I think Screaming for Vengeance is my most favorite Judas Priest record and in my opinion, it is a classic. I also like Hell Bent for Leather, Point of Entry, Defenders of the Faith, Turbo and the live album Unleashed in the East.
CJRocker wrote on Dec 28th, 2007 at 10:39pm :
British Steel is one of my favorites, with not a bad track on it. Defenders of the Faith is another record like it, with really strong vocals as well.

Yeah, I agree. British Steel kicks a lot of dumb ass! But I think Screaming for Vengeance is my most favorite Judas Priest record and in my opinion, it is a classic. I also like Hell Bent for Leather, Point of Entry, Defenders of the Faith, Turbo and the live album Unleashed in the East.
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 9:09 PM - Quote - Report!

FinalDivinity

I only have Metal Works and Angel of Retribution. Angel of Retribution is a brilliant album. I only have Metal Works and Angel of Retribution. Angel of Retribution is a brilliant album.
Posted: Mar 28, 2008 3:11 AM - Quote - Report!

hunter260859

For me it's Stained class especially the one with the bonus tracks. :) Beyond the realms of death, Savage, Better by you better than me and the whole album it self is great.

This is probably tied with Sad wings of destiny. All priest albums are awesome though.
For me it's Stained class especially the one with the bonus tracks. :) Beyond the realms of death, Savage, Better by you better than me and the whole album it self is great.

This is probably tied with Sad wings of destiny. All priest albums are awesome though.
Posted: Jul 26, 2008 9:45 AM - Quote - Report!

Ace Guitarist

BRITISH STEEL BRITISH STEEL
Posted: Aug 9, 2008 1:59 AM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

aw shit, i can't pick! it's either defenders or the faith or painkiller. all their albums were great, even dare i say it, the ripper owens era ones. aw shit, i can't pick! it's either defenders or the faith or painkiller. all their albums were great, even dare i say it, the ripper owens era ones.
Posted: Aug 30, 2008 9:15 AM - Quote - Report!

ironmaidendude

Screaming for Vengeance, Defenders of the Faith or Painkiller. I can't choose. HELP!!! Screaming for Vengeance, Defenders of the Faith or Painkiller. I can't choose. HELP!!!
Posted: Dec 29, 2008 7:15 PM - Quote - Report!

MarauderNL

Painkiller for me! Painkiller for me!
Posted: Mar 16, 2009 4:03 PM - Quote - Report!

Zapht

Painkiller, first off painkiller is my favorite song of all time but other than that it has a ton of their best work (Metal Meltdown, Nightcrawler, etc). also it was Robs last album before leaving the band til AoR. Painkiller,
first off painkiller is my favorite song of all time but other than that it has a ton of their best work (Metal Meltdown, Nightcrawler, etc).

also it was Robs last album before leaving the band til AoR.
Posted: Apr 20, 2009 4:01 AM - Quote - Report!

SchecterMan71

Angel of Retribution is great ... it's a toss-up between that and British Steel Angel of Retribution is great ... it's a toss-up between that and British Steel
Posted: May 11, 2009 10:19 PM - Quote - Report!

Chokenhold

Painkiller, Brittish Steel, Nostradamus. \m/ Painkiller, Brittish Steel, Nostradamus. \m/
Posted: Aug 4, 2009 4:43 PM - Quote - Report!

StarChildSammy

Painkiller, Screaming for Vengeance, Defenders of The Faith, British Steel, Killing Machine Painkiller, Screaming for Vengeance, Defenders of The Faith, British Steel, Killing Machine
Posted: Sep 20, 2009 10:01 PM - Quote - Report!

luisato

Painkiller Painkiller
Posted: Jan 28, 2010 6:07 PM - Quote - Report!

scotto10

Probably because it was my first exposure to JP but definitely Defenders of The Faith followed by Screaming for Vengeance and Angel of Retribution. Probably because it was my first exposure to JP but definitely Defenders of The Faith followed by Screaming for Vengeance and Angel of Retribution.
Posted: Nov 30, 2011 2:56 AM - Quote - Report!

BaptizedinFire

Sad Wings of Destiny, for its diversity and historical importance. Other faves are Sin After Sin, Defenders, and Painkiller. Sad Wings of Destiny, for its diversity and historical importance. Other faves are Sin After Sin, Defenders, and Painkiller.
Posted: Nov 30, 2011 1:08 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand