Judas Priest

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Best Song?

ATOUCHOFEVIL666

????? ?????
Posted: May 10, 2009 5:46 PM - Quote - Report!

SchecterMan71

Nightcrawler Nightcrawler
Posted: May 11, 2009 10:15 PM - Quote - Report!

Chokenhold

Painkiller is always a fav of mine. Even though it doesn't work out to sing live anymore.
A really great song live (I've seen it all) is Angel, what a voice! Better than the original recording.
Painkiller is always a fav of mine. Even though it doesn't work out to sing live anymore.
A really great song live (I've seen it all) is Angel, what a voice! Better than the original recording.
Posted: Aug 4, 2009 4:22 PM - Quote - Report!

StarChildSammy

Painkiller is my favorite song from Priest, but i also like Rock Hard Ride Free, You've Got Another Thing Comin', Metal Gods, Heading Out To The Highway and The Ripper very much. Painkiller is my favorite song from Priest, but i also like Rock Hard Ride Free, You've Got Another Thing Comin', Metal Gods, Heading Out To The Highway and The Ripper very much.
Posted: Sep 20, 2009 10:03 PM - Quote - Report!

luisato

Painkiller is awesome but Heading Out to The Highway and All Guns Blazing are very good too. Painkiller is awesome but Heading Out to The Highway and All Guns Blazing are very good too.
Posted: Jan 28, 2010 6:02 PM - Quote - Report!

BlitzkriegAir

Tyrant ftw Tyrant ftw
Posted: Feb 4, 2010 6:01 PM - Quote - Report!

thrashmonkey

1. Heading Out to the Highway
2. The Sentinel
3. The Hellion/Electric Eye
4. Rapid Fire
5. Night Crawler
1. Heading Out to the Highway 2. The Sentinel 3. The Hellion/Electric Eye 4. Rapid Fire 5. Night Crawler
Posted: Aug 1, 2010 7:26 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand