Killer Elite Metal Organisation

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Reccomend bands that are teh br00talz

Dvnc

I thought it would be a good idea to have a rec thread just for this group. Go! I thought it would be a good idea to have a rec thread just for this group. Go!
Posted: May 23, 2008 7:43 PM - Quote - Report!

MHDrunk

Hate Eternal - First two albums! Hate Eternal - First two albums!
Posted: May 23, 2008 11:14 PM - Quote - Report!

LadyHellraiser

SKINNED!! SKINNED!!
Posted: May 26, 2008 1:23 AM - Quote - Report!

MHDrunk

Agonized - Gods... Agonized - Gods...
Posted: May 26, 2008 2:49 AM - Quote - Report!

Kepulix

Mordicus - Dances From Left
everything by Nihilist
Mordicus - Dances From Left
everything by Nihilist
Posted: Jun 1, 2008 10:35 AM - Quote - Report!

MHDrunk

Yea for Nihilist, Premature Autopsy especially Yea for Nihilist, Premature Autopsy especially
Posted: Jun 2, 2008 2:48 AM - Quote - Report!

freddaahh

I'm not sure how teh br00talz this is, but I am a huge Dark Angel fan on late, Darkness Descends is just such a brilliant and br00tal thrasher, I know MHD is on my side when I say that it fucking owns. I'm not sure how teh br00talz this is, but I am a huge Dark Angel fan on late, Darkness Descends is just such a brilliant and br00tal thrasher, I know MHD is on my side when I say that it fucking owns.
Posted: Jun 9, 2008 4:03 PM - Quote - Report!

MHDrunk

Yea Darkness Descends is essential. I can see where people like whirleygig are coming from when they say it doesnt go anywhere, but really I love that unrelenting fist-in-face feel to it and of course the neverending killer riffs haha Yea Darkness Descends is essential. I can see where people like whirleygig are coming from when they say it doesnt go anywhere, but really I love that unrelenting fist-in-face feel to it and of course the neverending killer riffs haha
Posted: Jun 10, 2008 12:27 AM - Quote - Report!

Pingis_Or_Death

I picked up Darkness Descends for just 10 , it truly is a great record. The production quality could be better though, the guitars sound a bit tinny imo.

I personally think Morbid Saint is better, you just gotta love that "evil-minion-voice" :p:

Deathchain is another good thrash band (deathrash actually)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J67_gbrIS3o
I picked up Darkness Descends for just 10 , it truly is a great record. The production quality could be better though, the guitars sound a bit tinny imo.

I personally think Morbid Saint is better, you just gotta love that "evil-minion-voice" :p:

Deathchain is another good thrash band (deathrash actually)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J67_gbrIS3o
Posted: Jun 10, 2008 11:24 AM - Quote - Report!

MHDrunk

Well, you've reminded me to listen to Morbid Saint :) Well, you've reminded me to listen to Morbid Saint :)
Posted: Jun 10, 2008 12:29 PM - Quote - Report!

Mind Kill

Yeah, Morbid Saint owns. Yeah, Morbid Saint owns.
Posted: Jul 3, 2008 11:01 AM - Quote - Report!

postmortem2006

Anything by Morbid Angel, Obituary, Possessed, Death, Dark Angel or Job For A Cowboy.

....I was kidding with that last one.
Anything by Morbid Angel, Obituary, Possessed, Death, Dark Angel or Job For A Cowboy.

....I was kidding with that last one.
Posted: Jul 5, 2008 2:20 AM - Quote - Report!

MHDrunk

Lol i could tell... didn't really fit in lol Lol i could tell... didn't really fit in lol
Posted: Jul 5, 2008 7:58 AM - Quote - Report!

Riffmast

Anatomia-Dissected Humanity is a must for fans of truly crushing old school death/doom. Especially for fans of Autopsy. Anatomia-Dissected Humanity is a must for fans of truly crushing old school death/doom. Especially for fans of Autopsy.
Posted: Jul 13, 2008 3:01 AM - Quote - Report!

MetalMessiah665

Any one else really like Brodequin's first album (Instruments of Torture)? Any one else really like Brodequin's first album (Instruments of Torture)?
Posted: Sep 16, 2008 3:27 AM - Quote - Report!

metalheadrenzo

Demigod, Amorphis, Cancer, Baphomet, Xysma,and AUTOPSY! Demigod, Amorphis, Cancer, Baphomet, Xysma,and AUTOPSY!
Posted: Sep 17, 2008 11:53 AM - Quote - Report!

nebiru

Demolition Hammer. Demolition Hammer.
Posted: Sep 18, 2008 1:18 AM - Quote - Report!

freddaahh

What do you lot think of Torture Squad? I got a recommendation from the Thrash Thread and I really like them; brutal thrashy death.

Also, can you give me some Infernal Mejesty and Sarcofago recs? I love the two bands, but I don't have any albums.
What do you lot think of Torture Squad? I got a recommendation from the Thrash Thread and I really like them; brutal thrashy death.

Also, can you give me some Infernal Mejesty and Sarcofago recs? I love the two bands, but I don't have any albums.
Posted: Sep 27, 2008 5:25 PM - Quote - Report!

MetalMessiah665

For Sarcofago, get INRI and maybe Rotting and Laws of Scourge (haven't heard these two so I don't know). For Sarcofago, get INRI and maybe Rotting and Laws of Scourge (haven't heard these two so I don't know).
Posted: Oct 3, 2008 1:22 AM - Quote - Report!

postmortem2006

+1 to Demolition Hammer and Sarcofago. I say Exumer too (although they're not quite as br00tal as the toehs mentioned here) +1 to Demolition Hammer and Sarcofago. I say Exumer too (although they're not quite as br00tal as the toehs mentioned here)
Posted: Nov 21, 2008 7:26 PM - Quote - Report!

MetalMessiah665

Infester are really fucking brutal... and also really weird and dark as hell. Infester are really fucking brutal... and also really weird and dark as hell.
Posted: Nov 22, 2008 10:27 PM - Quote - Report!

freddaahh

Insanity, anyone? Got their album Death for Death, brutal shit. Insanity, anyone? Got their album Death for Death, brutal shit.
Posted: Mar 9, 2009 8:12 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand