THE REAL KILL HANNAH MONTANA GROUP

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

why go 4 one?

True_Rock_God

Okay, i understand u all hate hannah, but why7 focus on her. Why not KILL them all. Even though im not leader, i say we should declare this group the KILL POSERS GROUP. U wanna killHannah, go ahead. Im goin for the Naked Brothers Band. Whos with me, lets get em ALL. I want to see them cry when im bathing in their blood. Hang them by their own guitar strings, thats what i say. Lets widen our target. Take ALL POSER OUT. If ur with me, meet me in hell.:devil::headbang::grrr: Okay, i understand u all hate hannah, but why7 focus on her. Why not KILL them all. Even though im not leader, i say we should declare this group the KILL POSERS GROUP. U wanna killHannah, go ahead. Im goin for the Naked Brothers Band. Whos with me, lets get em ALL. I want to see them cry when im bathing in their blood. Hang them by their own guitar strings, thats what i say. Lets widen our target. Take ALL POSER OUT. If ur with me, meet me in hell.:devil::headbang::grrr:
Posted: Aug 22, 2008 8:53 PM - Quote - Report!

KOxSENSAI

True_Rock_God wrote on Aug 22nd, 2008 at 3:53pm :
If ur with me, meet me in hell.:devil::headbang::grrr:

im gonna need directions
[QUOTE u='True_Rock_God' d='2008-08-22 15:53:21'] If ur with me, meet me in hell.:devil::headbang::grrr:[/QUOTE]
im gonna need directions
Posted: Aug 23, 2008 11:04 PM - Quote - Report!

Wastman666

im in... im already in hell im a satanist lol im in... im already in hell im a satanist lol
Posted: Aug 26, 2008 9:29 PM - Quote - Report!

True_Rock_God

Ima Pm the leader of this group, c what i can do Ima Pm the leader of this group, c what i can do
Posted: Aug 27, 2008 2:10 PM - Quote - Report!

Wastman666

oi m8 i am one of the leaders.... its mine nd his group oi m8 i am one of the leaders.... its mine nd his group
Posted: Aug 28, 2008 9:27 PM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

dudes, they are hot dudes, they are hot
Posted: Aug 30, 2008 1:53 PM - Quote - Report!

darkdragon24

HELLO THIS IS DARK DRAGON SPEAKING AND I THINK YOU HAVE A GOOD IDEA ON YOUR HEAD SIR HAHAHAHAHA LETS END THEIR LAST BREATH EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM HELLO THIS IS DARK DRAGON SPEAKING AND I THINK YOU HAVE A GOOD IDEA ON YOUR HEAD SIR HAHAHAHAHA LETS END THEIR LAST BREATH EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
Posted: Sep 9, 2008 6:57 PM - Quote - Report!

Sickhick

Avril- biggest poser of them all. Tries to be punk. Damn, I still hate her Avril- biggest poser of them all. Tries to be punk. Damn, I still hate her
Posted: Oct 2, 2009 8:34 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand