PEOPLE WHO WANT TO KILL THE JONAS BROTHERS

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

KILL

Jabanta35

HOW DO U WANT TO KILL THEM??? HOW DO U WANT TO KILL THEM???
Posted: Jul 1, 2008 1:51 AM - Quote - Report!

LuvJimmiHendrix

I'D GIVE MY GUITAR (wich is ALOT) JUST FOR THOSE MOTHER FUCKERS TO DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!!! BRING BACK METALLICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! I'D GIVE MY GUITAR (wich is ALOT) JUST FOR THOSE MOTHER FUCKERS TO DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!!! BRING BACK METALLICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Jul 3, 2008 3:39 AM - Quote - Report!

SRV217

SO HARD THAT I CAN NOT EXPLAIN SO HARD THAT I CAN NOT EXPLAIN
Posted: Jul 29, 2008 8:37 PM - Quote - Report!

aartisookniemiz

I`l do it horrorstyle, you know, much blood and crushed bones.
I probably crash his head with a door, or my guitar :D
I`l do it horrorstyle, you know, much blood and crushed bones.
I probably crash his head with a door, or my guitar :D
Posted: Aug 8, 2008 9:26 AM - Quote - Report!

Wastman666

go to another kill clan... i cba to write my plan here... just ask luvjimmihendrix though... i master at this shit lol go to another kill clan... i cba to write my plan here... just ask luvjimmihendrix though... i master at this shit lol
Posted: Aug 17, 2008 12:12 AM - Quote - Report!

DYLANSAD11

WITH A NUCLER BOMB WITH A NUCLER BOMB
Posted: Oct 19, 2008 8:37 PM - Quote - Report!

GuitarSk8er804

i dont really care i just want them dead i dont really care i just want them dead
Posted: Oct 28, 2008 2:10 PM - Quote - Report!

conman5895

PLAY REAL MUSIC IN FRONT OF THEM AND WATCH THERE HEADS EXPLODE PLAY REAL MUSIC IN FRONT OF THEM AND WATCH THERE HEADS EXPLODE
Posted: Nov 5, 2008 10:29 PM - Quote - Report!

__Sp-FoB-McR__

GuitarSk8er804 wrote on Oct 28th, 2008 at 9:10am :
i dont really care i just want them dead

i agree
[QUOTE u='GuitarSk8er804' d='2008-10-28 09:10:26']i dont really care i just want them dead[/QUOTE]

i agree
Posted: Nov 6, 2008 7:54 PM - Quote - Report!

lilshorty2005

CALL A MOTHER FUCKING AIRSTRIKE. LOL. I KNOW SOMEONE IN THIS THREAD SHOULD BE ABLE TO HACK. OR, WE CAN SOMEHOW GET INTO ONE OF THEIR CONCERTS AND FUCKING SHOOT THEM POINT BLANK. CALL A MOTHER FUCKING AIRSTRIKE. LOL. I KNOW SOMEONE IN THIS THREAD SHOULD BE ABLE TO HACK. OR, WE CAN SOMEHOW GET INTO ONE OF THEIR CONCERTS AND FUCKING SHOOT THEM POINT BLANK.
Posted: Nov 12, 2008 11:06 PM - Quote - Report!

I&guitars22802

what i would do is send special ops sniper team and let them use there strongest snipers at each on of the band's head's and let them fire at will. or let them listen to slipknot(srry 4 any 1 who likes them, but they give me a headace) at full blast THEN watch there heads explode :D and watch there fans shriek in terror having to forcefully watch as the band's heads explode:devil:

Im writing a book about 4 friends who won a contest to be beta-testers of the newest high tech videogame called Virtuall Reality Pod VRP for short. thats all im gonna say so:peace:
what i would do is send special ops sniper team and let them use there strongest snipers at each on of the band's head's and let them fire at will. or let them listen to slipknot(srry 4 any 1 who likes them, but they give me a headace) at full blast THEN watch there heads explode :D and watch there fans shriek in terror having to forcefully watch as the band's heads explode:devil:

Im writing a book about 4 friends who won a contest to be beta-testers of the newest high tech videogame called Virtuall Reality Pod VRP for short. thats all im gonna say so:peace:
Posted: Dec 17, 2008 1:18 AM - Quote - Report!

Burningwood

FIRST, I WOULD CRUSH THEIR FINGERS AND PULL OUT THEIR TONGUES SO THEY COULD NEVER WRITE OR PERFORM ANY MORE MUSIC, THEN I'D DO EVERYTHING SAID ABOVE. SEEMS FAIR TO ME. FIRST, I WOULD CRUSH THEIR FINGERS AND PULL OUT THEIR TONGUES SO THEY COULD NEVER WRITE OR PERFORM ANY MORE MUSIC, THEN I'D DO EVERYTHING SAID ABOVE. SEEMS FAIR TO ME.
Posted: Jan 6, 2009 5:33 PM - Quote - Report!

I&guitars22802

I WOULD PLANT CHARGES THAT CAN B SET OFF BY A REMOTE AND PLACE ATA LEAST 50 C4 CHARGES UNDER THE STAGE B4 THE SHOW STARTED. AND WAIT IN THE VERY BACK UNTIL THE JONAS BROS. START PLAYING THERE LAST PEICE AND HIT THE BUTTON AND WATCH THE FIREWORKS(ALONG WITH TIERS FROM THE FANS TO C THAT THE BAND HAS BEEN BLOWN INTO NANOPEICES I WOULD PLANT CHARGES THAT CAN B SET OFF BY A REMOTE AND PLACE ATA LEAST 50 C4 CHARGES UNDER THE STAGE B4 THE SHOW STARTED. AND WAIT IN THE VERY BACK UNTIL THE JONAS BROS. START PLAYING THERE LAST PEICE AND HIT THE BUTTON AND WATCH THE FIREWORKS(ALONG WITH TIERS FROM THE FANS TO C THAT THE BAND HAS BEEN BLOWN INTO NANOPEICES
Posted: Jan 21, 2009 4:21 AM - Quote - Report!

I&guitars22802

BRING BACK GUNS N' ROSES TO INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA!!!!!!! BRING BACK GUNS N' ROSES TO INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA!!!!!!!
Posted: Jan 21, 2009 4:23 AM - Quote - Report!

LuvJimmiHendrix

See, I would actually lock them outside of my house in a freezing BRUTAL winter, I would cut off their food supply, water supply, and if they fell asleep outside, I'd throw ice-fuckin'-cold water on them! I'd lock them out there until their bodies are frozen over, I'd let them lay in the snow and cry like the pussy's they are! Then, Nick Jonas, since you just looove your little fuckin' Christian bible, I would tie you up under my fuckin' Altar and perform witchcraft until you admited how gay you are! I would put needles in your arms and make you shriek with pain! I would shove the loudest of loud headphones in your ears and BLAST Rise Against until your hearing went away. I would throw anointing oil all over you! I would light your dick on fire! You would GO man! Oh yeah, Kevin Jonas, looks like he has peperoni's for nipples! ha-HA See, I would actually lock them outside of my house in a [i]freezing[/i] [b]BRUTAL[/b] winter, I would cut off their food supply, water supply, and if they fell asleep outside, I'd throw ice-fuckin'-cold water on them! I'd lock them out there until their bodies are frozen over, I'd let them lay in the snow and cry like the pussy's they are! Then, Nick Jonas, since you just [i]looove[/i] your little fuckin' Christian bible, I would tie you up under my fuckin' Altar and perform witchcraft until you admited how gay you are! I would put needles in your arms and make you shriek with pain! I would shove the loudest of loud headphones in your ears and BLAST Rise Against until your hearing went away. I would throw anointing oil all over you! I would light your dick on fire! You would GO man! Oh yeah, Kevin Jonas, looks like he has peperoni's for nipples! ha-HA
Posted: Feb 5, 2009 3:16 AM - Quote - Report!

LuvJimmiHendrix

I&guitars22802 wrote on Jan 20th, 2009 at 11:21pm :
I WOULD PLANT CHARGES THAT CAN B SET OFF BY A REMOTE AND PLACE ATA LEAST 50 C4 CHARGES UNDER THE STAGE B4 THE SHOW STARTED. AND WAIT IN THE VERY BACK UNTIL THE JONAS BROS. START PLAYING THERE LAST PEICE AND HIT THE BUTTON AND WATCH THE FIREWORKS(ALONG WITH TIERS FROM THE FANS TO C THAT THE BAND HAS BEEN BLOWN INTO NANOPEICES

How SWEET that would be to watch the little pussy Jonas Faggets fans watch their precious gay boys blown to BITS!

Good looks???

I think NOT
[QUOTE u='I&guitars22802' d='2009-01-20 23:21:33']I WOULD PLANT CHARGES THAT CAN B SET OFF BY A REMOTE AND PLACE ATA LEAST 50 C4 CHARGES UNDER THE STAGE B4 THE SHOW STARTED. AND WAIT IN THE VERY BACK UNTIL THE JONAS BROS. START PLAYING THERE LAST PEICE AND HIT THE BUTTON AND WATCH THE FIREWORKS(ALONG WITH TIERS FROM THE FANS TO C THAT THE BAND HAS BEEN BLOWN INTO NANOPEICES[/QUOTE]

How SWEET that would be to watch the little pussy Jonas Faggets fans watch their precious gay boys blown to BITS!

Good looks???

I think NOT
Posted: Feb 5, 2009 3:19 AM - Quote - Report!

House Cat

i would eat them i would eat them
Posted: Mar 8, 2009 12:10 AM - Quote - Report!

Gibson_Girl94

CUT THEIR BALLS OFFF! (IF THEY HAVE ANY HAHA) [u][i][b]CUT THEIR BALLS OFFF! (IF THEY HAVE ANY HAHA)[/b][/i][/u]
Posted: Mar 17, 2009 2:01 AM - Quote - Report!

Blower_Crue

I would inject them with some really bad desease and kick their teeth in and make em swallow them! I would inject them with some really bad desease and kick their teeth in and make em swallow them!
Posted: Mar 20, 2009 2:45 AM - Quote - Report!

epifitree99

cut off their feet and make themm walk on salt untill they bleed to death cut off their feet and make themm walk on salt untill they bleed to death
Posted: Apr 20, 2009 9:44 PM - Quote - Report!

I&guitars22802

cut off there hands & feet with a sharp yet rusty sword and watch em die cut off there hands & feet with a sharp yet rusty sword and watch em die
Posted: May 17, 2009 5:53 AM - Quote - Report!

I&guitars22802

infect them with h1n1 virus, hiv/aids, and other noncureable viruses(exept for the h1n1) infect them with h1n1 virus, hiv/aids, and other noncureable viruses(exept for the h1n1)
Posted: May 27, 2009 4:15 AM - Quote - Report!

LordPino

Since there are 3 of them, I'll do 3 different things. 1) I'll PULL his limbs off and make him drink his own blood, and eat his own limbs( because I won't feed him anything else). Then, I will run him over with a lawnmower. After which I'll dump him in a bath of acid. I'll leave him there to rot. 2) I'll melt candles. A LOT. And I'll smear candle wax all over his body, and then light it. That's gonna hurt a lot, but hopefully won't kill him. Gonna leave some nasty burns though. Then I'll insert forks everywhere in his body, starting from the toes, slowly working my way up. 3) I'd shoot him in his kneecaps with a desert eagle, so he'll never walk again. Then, I'll tie him to a roller coaster with his arms on the track. So he'll never play an instrument again. Then, I will make him swallow those nasty nettles, you know. The ones that sting real badly. And then I'd make him choke on my pee. Since there are 3 of them, I'll do 3 different things.

1) I'll PULL his limbs off and make him drink his own blood, and eat his own limbs( because I won't feed him anything else). Then, I will run him over with a lawnmower. After which I'll dump him in a bath of acid. I'll leave him there to rot.

2) I'll melt candles. A LOT. And I'll smear candle wax all over his body, and then light it. That's gonna hurt a lot, but hopefully won't kill him. Gonna leave some nasty burns though. Then I'll insert forks everywhere in his body, starting from the toes, slowly working my way up.

3) I'd shoot him in his kneecaps with a desert eagle, so he'll never walk again. Then, I'll tie him to a roller coaster with his arms on the track. So he'll never play an instrument again. Then, I will make him swallow those nasty nettles, you know. The ones that sting real badly. And then I'd make him choke on my pee.
Posted: Aug 6, 2009 11:15 AM - Quote - Report!

TheOzzmanCometh

Make them eat each others body parts while they all watch each other till they all die of blood loss. Then feed them to sharks Make them eat each others body parts while they all watch each other till they all die of blood loss. Then feed them to sharks
Posted: Sep 8, 2009 8:59 AM - Quote - Report!

666Satan_Ox666

HANG THEM BY THIER BALLS THEN MAKE THEM LICK THE RIM OF HITLERS ASS HOLE!!!!!! MORRHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! MORHAHA!!!! MEGADETH 4 LIFE \m/ HANG THEM BY THIER BALLS THEN MAKE THEM LICK THE RIM OF HITLERS ASS HOLE!!!!!! MORRHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! MORHAHA!!!!

MEGADETH 4 LIFE \m/
Posted: Sep 8, 2009 9:58 AM - Quote - Report!

No_User_Name

HIRE A HITMAN TO STICK A BOMB UP THEIR ASS. HIRE A HITMAN TO STICK A BOMB UP THEIR ASS.
Posted: Sep 29, 2009 3:07 AM - Quote - Report!

No_User_Name

OR, MAKE THEM LISTEN TO THEIR OWN MUSIC...THEY WOULDN'T SURVIVE THAT LONG. OR, MAKE THEM LISTEN TO THEIR OWN MUSIC...THEY WOULDN'T SURVIVE THAT LONG.
Posted: Sep 29, 2009 3:10 AM - Quote - Report!

asfastasdark

Remember that missile silo UG was saving up for? Yes, you know exactly what I'm thinking. Remember that missile silo UG was saving up for? Yes, you know exactly what I'm thinking.
Posted: Sep 29, 2009 4:13 AM - Quote - Report!

willBoyd

okay people let me tell you how to do it. You wait at one of their concerts for them to get done and when they come outside you knock them out. You then drag their unconscious bodies to their bus. You fill the tank up and coat the bus in kerosene, attach a wick to gas tank and blow the bus up. U then push the bus with them on it off a cliff. When the bus hits bottom, go down drag them out, and knock all their teeth out. After that beat them with a brick until the start bleeding alot, stab them a couple of times, and leave their bodies on hannah montana's doorstep. okay people let me tell you how to do it. You wait at one of their concerts for them to get done and when they come outside you knock them out. You then drag their unconscious bodies to their bus. You fill the tank up and coat the bus in kerosene, attach a wick to gas tank and blow the bus up. U then push the bus with them on it off a cliff. When the bus hits bottom, go down drag them out, and knock all their teeth out. After that beat them with a brick until the start bleeding alot, stab them a couple of times, and leave their bodies on hannah montana's doorstep.
Posted: Nov 5, 2009 1:56 AM - Quote - Report!

metallica4life_

^^^ I agree with that, really... You want me to join you? ^^^ I agree with that, really... You want me to join you?
Posted: Nov 5, 2009 2:03 AM - Quote - Report!

Jarz1000

GuitarSk8er804 wrote on Oct 28th, 2008 at 9:10am :
i dont really care i just want them dead

yeah im with u
[QUOTE u='GuitarSk8er804' d='2008-10-28 09:10:26']i dont really care i just want them dead[/QUOTE] yeah im with u
Posted: Jan 13, 2010 10:40 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand