Kiss Nation

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Favourite Line-Up

Sloopy

Favourite KISS line-up?
Mine's the original line-up or the Revenge-era group. Singer's drumming is amazing!
Favourite KISS line-up?
Mine's the original line-up or the Revenge-era group. Singer's drumming is amazing!
Posted: Apr 15, 2008 4:42 AM - Quote - Report!

Page/Rhoads

I like the music of the original the best. After that I gotta say the line-up with Eric Carr and Bruce. That was just awesome. I like the music of the original the best. After that I gotta say the line-up with Eric Carr and Bruce. That was just awesome.
Posted: Apr 16, 2008 12:41 AM - Quote - Report!

KISSguitarist

Can't say i love the original, Ace & Carr, Carr & Kulick and i love Singer and Kulick.

I can't say which one i love. They are all t3h sex!
Can't say i love the original, Ace & Carr, Carr & Kulick and i love Singer and Kulick.

I can't say which one i love. They are all t3h sex!
Posted: Apr 23, 2008 6:09 AM - Quote - Report!

JeanMi36

Don't kill me but I actually love Thayer, even if I miss the real Ace...

And Eric Carr was a god behind the drums.
Don't kill me but I actually love Thayer, even if I miss the real Ace...

And Eric Carr was a god behind the drums.
Posted: May 24, 2008 4:10 PM - Quote - Report!

Ace Guitarist

My favorite is Ace,Gene,Paul,and Eric. Ace is a GOD!!!! My favorite is Ace,Gene,Paul,and Eric. Ace is a GOD!!!!
Posted: Jun 8, 2008 8:41 PM - Quote - Report!

Tom Merello 96

easy Gene Simmons Ace Frehley Paul Stanley Eric Carr or Peter Criss easy Gene Simmons Ace Frehley Paul Stanley Eric Carr or Peter Criss
Posted: Jun 29, 2008 9:48 AM - Quote - Report!

Aerokizzombie

original, MAYBE with vinnie and carr cuz they were respectful enough to have new makeup, tommy and eric suck, and gene shouldnt be trying to fool people with their makeup original, MAYBE with vinnie and carr cuz they were respectful enough to have new makeup, tommy and eric suck, and gene shouldnt be trying to fool people with their makeup
Posted: Aug 5, 2009 5:36 AM - Quote - Report!

dyllan93

Ace, Gene, Eric C., and Paul was teh best lineup. all my favorite songs/albums came out of it: Creatures of the Night, Unmasked, Elder, etc. just an awesome lineup. my second favorite would be with Bruce. some more of my favorites came out of it, like Crazy Nights, Revenge, and Hot in teh Shade Ace, Gene, Eric C., and Paul was teh best lineup. all my favorite songs/albums came out of it: Creatures of the Night, Unmasked, Elder, etc. just an awesome lineup. my second favorite would be with Bruce. some more of my favorites came out of it, like Crazy Nights, Revenge, and Hot in teh Shade
Posted: Oct 13, 2009 11:50 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand