Metalliance

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Favorite Song to Play

konigstiger

what is your favorite song to just play or perform live? i think mine is For Whom the Bell Tolls because the audience goes nuts, and its so easy that you can thrash all over the place!
what is your favorite song to just play or perform live? i think mine is For Whom the Bell Tolls because the audience goes nuts, and its so easy that you can thrash all over the place!
Posted: Oct 16, 2007 1:59 AM - Quote - Report!

fretmaster5000

Killing in the Name! Amazing song asy enough so you won't screw up and the crowd loves it as well Killing in the Name! Amazing song asy enough so you won't screw up and the crowd loves it as well
Posted: Oct 18, 2007 12:27 PM - Quote - Report!

CapnKickass

Can't really really think of a favorite, but I love to play Master of Puppets, Jack - Iced Earth, Expendable Youth- Slayer, Kryptonite- Three Doors Down, and Babe I'm Gonna Leave You- Zeppelin all the time. Oh yeah and Mission Impossible :D Can't really really think of a favorite, but I love to play Master of Puppets, Jack - Iced Earth, Expendable Youth- Slayer, Kryptonite- Three Doors Down, and Babe I'm Gonna Leave You- Zeppelin all the time. Oh yeah and Mission Impossible :D
Posted: Oct 22, 2007 7:14 PM - Quote - Report!

dimebag148

thunderhorse-dethklok, duncan hills coffee shop-dethklok, institutionalized-suicidal tendencies, and the mortal kombat theme song thunderhorse-dethklok, duncan hills coffee shop-dethklok, institutionalized-suicidal tendencies, and the mortal kombat theme song
Posted: Oct 26, 2007 10:53 PM - Quote - Report!

Dude5000

Demon Hunter Demon Hunter
Posted: Oct 29, 2007 8:07 PM - Quote - Report!

w000t

im not a gr8 fan of it but its dying in your arms by trivium im not a gr8 fan of it but its dying in your arms by trivium
Posted: Oct 31, 2007 10:59 AM - Quote - Report!

thorn rich

in regards to myself by underoath!!!! in regards to myself by underoath!!!!
Posted: Oct 31, 2007 6:45 PM - Quote - Report!

xSatanicxAngelx

mine's either sweet dreams or bat country mine's either sweet dreams or bat country
Posted: Oct 31, 2007 7:54 PM - Quote - Report!

synyster_A7X

bat country orrrrrrrrrr burn it down orrrrrrrrr master of puppets bat country orrrrrrrrrr burn it down orrrrrrrrr master of puppets
Posted: Nov 5, 2007 7:23 PM - Quote - Report!

SGstriker

Comfortably Numb...that solo...ah... Comfortably Numb...that solo...ah...
Posted: Nov 6, 2007 3:56 AM - Quote - Report!

SixStringSavior

mm...on bass i love to play anything from the chilli peppers...theres so much energy in Flea's playing. On guitar i'd have to say...this is tough um..prolly Iron Maiden - The Trooper. but gah-damnit idk..theres too many. i guess i just mostly play songs that i write. mm...on bass i love to play anything from the chilli peppers...theres so much energy in Flea's playing. On guitar i'd have to say...this is tough um..prolly Iron Maiden - The Trooper. but gah-damnit idk..theres too many. i guess i just mostly play songs that i write.
Posted: Nov 8, 2007 6:58 AM - Quote - Report!

Metalx666xFreak

DA band I love to play is Grave Digger!!!
Dimmu Borgir rocks 2 !!!
And offcourse Amon Amarth --> Pursuit of Vikings :d:d:d
DA band I love to play is Grave Digger!!!
Dimmu Borgir rocks 2 !!!
And offcourse Amon Amarth --> Pursuit of Vikings :d:d:d
Posted: Nov 8, 2007 7:33 PM - Quote - Report!

mystic666

The Pursuit of Vikings - Amon Amarth
just lovely
The Pursuit of Vikings - Amon Amarth
just lovely
Posted: Nov 10, 2007 8:55 PM - Quote - Report!

cjwiehaus

bat country and ...........its not metal but sunshine of your love by cream bat country and ...........its not metal but sunshine of your love by cream
Posted: Nov 15, 2007 11:21 PM - Quote - Report!

zeppdc

Black Dog-Led Zeppelin Black Dog-Led Zeppelin
Posted: Jun 17, 2010 8:28 AM - Quote - Report!

Fireballz 1077

battery by metallica or kraid's theme (from metroid) battery by metallica or kraid's theme (from metroid)
Posted: Jul 29, 2010 1:34 AM - Quote - Report!

technoguyx

I don't have an specific one really, but I've been practicing Pantera's Mouth for War lately :) I don't have an specific one really, but I've been practicing Pantera's Mouth for War lately :)
Posted: Oct 27, 2010 3:45 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand