crapppy bands but high fame makes u and me sick!!!!

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

I hate them

matthewsims

What is your least favorite band and want alot insults and funny reasons why.
I hate, Falll out boy, Backstreet boys, Panic! at the disco, and the all american rejects.
What is your least favorite band and want alot insults and funny reasons why.
I hate, Falll out boy, Backstreet boys, Panic! at the disco, and the all american rejects.
Posted: Jan 21, 2008 5:12 PM - Quote - Report!

Zombie spawn

The mother fuckin' USED. For four reasons
1-they have less talent then rammstein ( rammstein is good though, at least they can put together a good rythem of Dropped-D bar chords)
2-they're guitars sound like spider monkeys being raped by a Canadian Moose
3-The singer looks and sounds like he got his testicles chopped off and put in his breakfast
4-Their lyrics sound like something that comes on a corny-ass popsicle stick.

The Used. Horrible band, millions of dollars. FUCKED UP
1-they have less talent then rammstein ( rammstein is good though, at least they can put together a good rythem of Dropped-D bar chords)
3-The singer looks and sounds like he got his testicles chopped off and put in his breakfast

Posted: Jan 26, 2008 1:58 AM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

bfmv, they suck ass bfmv, they suck ass
Posted: Mar 15, 2008 2:18 AM - Quote - Report!

NightShadow59

I hate Backstreet boys, Fall out boy, and Hanna Montana I hate Backstreet boys, Fall out boy, and Hanna Montana
Posted: Jun 26, 2008 4:27 AM - Quote - Report!

TreyJ

bullet for my valentine, backstreet boys, fall out boy, hannah montana, jonas brothers, naked brohters band, used, marylyn manson, i think that is it OH, NO i forgot Rascall flats and all other country

they all suck,
1. bullet for my vallentine sounds just shitty
2. backstreetboys are queers
3. Fallout boy oh Lord don't get me started
4. Hannah montana.................
5. Jonas brothers- rich and no musical tallent
6. naked brothers band FAGGOTS
7. used
Zombie spawn wrote on Jan 25th, 2008 at 8:58pm :

Marylyn Manson- what a satanist freak if i could meet him or her, id really like to punch that bastard or bitch, imean, who the hell does he or she think he or she is? i mean, in that one album his or her nipples were showing, boy id like to give him or her a piece of my mind or penis (haha family guy)
bullet for my valentine, backstreet boys, fall out boy, hannah montana, jonas brothers, naked brohters band, used, marylyn manson, i think that is it OH, NO i forgot Rascall flats and all other country

they all suck,
7. used [QUOTE u='Zombie spawn' d='2008-01-25 20:58:40']The mother fuckin' USED. For four reasons

The Used. Horrible band, millions of dollars. FUCKED UP[/QUOTE]
Marylyn Manson- what a satanist freak if i could meet him or her, id really like to punch that bastard or bitch, imean, who the hell does he or she think he or she is? i mean, in that one album his or her nipples were showing, boy id like to give him or her a piece of my mind or penis (haha family guy)
Posted: Jun 30, 2008 1:42 AM - Quote - Report!

TreyJ

Rascall flats- backstreet boys of country (which sucks ass any way) Rascall flats- backstreet boys of country (which sucks ass any way)
Posted: Jun 30, 2008 1:43 AM - Quote - Report!

Drome371

TreyJ wrote on Jun 29th, 2008 at 8:42pm :

they all suck,
7. used
Zombie spawn wrote on Jan 25th, 2008 at 8:58pm :

agree 100%

but i probably hate naked brothers' band the most, what faggots!! the stupid drummer kid is 8 and thinks girls like him, and the frickin piano kid/singer is a high voiced fag, and all their frickin songs sound like the same stupid piece of crap!
[QUOTE u='TreyJ' d='2008-06-29 20:42:37']bullet for my valentine, backstreet boys, fall out boy, hannah montana, jonas brothers, naked brohters band, used, marylyn manson, i think that is it OH, NO i forgot Rascall flats and all other country

they all suck,
7. used [QUOTE u='Zombie spawn' d='2008-01-25 20:58:40']The mother fuckin' USED. For four reasons

The Used. Horrible band, millions of dollars. FUCKED UP[/QUOTE]
Marylyn Manson- what a satanist freak if i could meet him or her, id really like to punch that bastard or bitch, imean, who the hell does he or she think he or she is? i mean, in that one album his or her nipples were showing, boy id like to give him or her a piece of my mind or penis (haha family guy)[/QUOTE]
agree 100%

but i probably hate naked brothers' band the most, what faggots!! the stupid drummer kid is 8 and thinks girls like him, and the frickin piano kid/singer is a high voiced fag, and all their frickin songs sound like the same stupid piece of crap!
Posted: Jul 1, 2008 6:45 PM - Quote - Report!

padgea7x

ooh and i hate biffy clyro
elliot minor
sum 41
did i say dio?
ooh and i hate biffy clyro
elliot minor
sum 41
did i say dio?
Posted: Oct 8, 2008 7:40 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand