I Stay Up All Night Practicing My Guitar

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

What was the first song you learnt to sing and pla

BTKA

Hey

What was your first song you learnt to sing and play guitar at the sametime?

I haven't quite got there yet with this as it seems to over load my brain , trying to sing and play guitar! Also not sure what song to do so I was after some inspiration from you lot!
Hey

What was your first song you learnt to sing and play guitar at the sametime?

I haven't quite got there yet with this as it seems to over load my brain , trying to sing and play guitar! Also not sure what song to do so I was after some inspiration from you lot!
Posted: Sep 2, 2011 6:39 AM - Quote - Report!

Mainer

I learned Sex and Candy by Marcy Playground. Really easy tune to play, and you don't have to be the worlds greatest singer to sing it fairly well.
Or Territorial Pissings by Nirvana...that song is hell on your voice though haha. Same Riff over and over again, and simple lyrics
I learned Sex and Candy by Marcy Playground. Really easy tune to play, and you don't have to be the worlds greatest singer to sing it fairly well. Or Territorial Pissings by Nirvana...that song is hell on your voice though haha. Same Riff over and over again, and simple lyrics
Posted: Sep 3, 2011 8:07 PM - Quote - Report!

kfrances1

Broken - Seether :) Broken - Seether :)
Posted: Sep 10, 2011 10:53 PM - Quote - Report!

Ramone_Parrott

I learned Crazy Little Thing Called Love, By: Queen I learned Crazy Little Thing Called Love, By: Queen
Posted: Nov 15, 2012 1:27 PM - Quote - Report!

new yardbird 9

I wish I could play the guitar and sing at the same time...let alone SING for that matter. I wish I could play the guitar and sing at the same time...let alone SING for that matter.
Posted: Mar 12, 2013 5:03 PM - Quote - Report!

Chokenhold

House of The Rising Sun.
House of The Rising Sun.
Posted: Apr 2, 2013 10:56 AM - Quote - Report!

kyliss

under the milky way- The Church...will never forget how to play that one! under the milky way- The Church...will never forget how to play that one!
Posted: Sep 12, 2014 10:11 PM - Quote - Report!

stefancoetzee

So Long Marianne - Leonard Cohen

Dunno, for me it was always gonna be about sing+play, and luckily that didn't cause hiccups. So the first song I played I was lucky enough to be able sing as well. Had very few issues since, except for HOOTIE - LET HER CRY. Still can't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So Long Marianne - Leonard Cohen Dunno, for me it was always gonna be about sing+play, and luckily that didn't cause hiccups. So the first song I played I was lucky enough to be able sing as well. Had very few issues since, except for HOOTIE - LET HER CRY. Still can't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Sep 16, 2014 4:34 AM - Quote - Report!

Brokerkid

um...Story of a Lonely Guy by blink 182...lame, right? but we where all 15 at some point. um...Story of a Lonely Guy by blink 182...lame, right? but we where all 15 at some point.
Posted: Oct 10, 2014 11:30 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand