The League Of Guitarists

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Hardest song

xxAUSTINxx

What is the hardest song you've learned. Mine is Alaska by BTBAM What is the hardest song you've learned. Mine is Alaska by BTBAM
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 7:41 PM - Quote - Report!

valennic

Are we talking in terms of complexity? or are we talking in technical skill? Are we talking in terms of complexity? or are we talking in technical skill?
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 1:08 AM - Quote - Report!

Shayne777

Washington Is Next by Megadeth Washington Is Next by Megadeth
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 5:17 AM - Quote - Report!

Venomite

Dunno, probably summit by children of bodom, any of ther songs is hard to do. Dunno, probably summit by children of bodom, any of ther songs is hard to do.
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 11:07 AM - Quote - Report!

valennic

hardest song i have actually managed to perfect would have to be Are You Dead Yet? Ive only been playing about eight months, got it down solo and all, so its awesome. hardest song i have actually managed to perfect would have to be Are You Dead Yet? Ive only been playing about eight months, got it down solo and all, so its awesome.
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 3:50 PM - Quote - Report!

mikko_9119

Bloodmeat Protest the Hero- hard as hell... now im working on Palms Read by the same band Bloodmeat Protest the Hero- hard as hell... now im working on Palms Read by the same band
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 8:44 PM - Quote - Report!

Carl6661

Errrrrrr,

Bad Horsie by Steve Vai, I don't normally bother with Shred but I loved that song, So I learnt it :)
Errrrrrr,

Bad Horsie by Steve Vai, I don't normally bother with Shred but I loved that song, So I learnt it :)
Posted: Apr 3, 2008 6:28 PM - Quote - Report!

SOUPerman432321

idk, i learned turn soonest to the sea by protest the hero, that song is kinda hard idk, i learned turn soonest to the sea by protest the hero, that song is kinda hard
Posted: Apr 3, 2008 10:00 PM - Quote - Report!

heartnomic

well them bones on a acustic guitar is pretty hard well them bones on a acustic guitar is pretty hard
Posted: Apr 7, 2008 7:48 PM - Quote - Report!

Dimebagjeff

frantic disembowelment by cannibal corpse hard shit! frantic disembowelment by cannibal corpse hard shit!
Posted: Apr 10, 2008 12:03 AM - Quote - Report!

bloodchair

probably "Dead!" by my chemical romance probably "Dead!" by my chemical romance
Posted: Apr 12, 2008 9:57 AM - Quote - Report!

Spay

Carl6661 wrote on Apr 3rd, 2008 at 1:28pm :
Errrrrrr,Bad Horsie by Steve Vai, I don't normally bother with Shred but I loved that song, So I learnt it :)

Same thing here =D
Carl6661 wrote on Apr 3rd, 2008 at 1:28pm :
Errrrrrr,Bad Horsie by Steve Vai, I don't normally bother with Shred but I loved that song, So I learnt it :)

Same thing here =D
Posted: Apr 12, 2008 3:27 PM - Quote - Report!

DiMeTiMe

The Damnation Game - Symphony XNot perfect but good enough :). The Damnation Game - Symphony XNot perfect but good enough :).
Posted: Apr 13, 2008 6:03 PM - Quote - Report!

kkimm07

racer x - scarified racer x - scarified
Posted: Apr 25, 2008 12:29 AM - Quote - Report!

metallicafan616

michael angelo batio burn maybe? michael angelo batio burn maybe?
Posted: Apr 26, 2008 7:32 PM - Quote - Report!

Loudspeaker003

death letter covered by the white stripes. written by the legend, son house, king of the delta blues. death letter covered by the white stripes. written by the legend, son house, king of the delta blues.
Posted: Jun 19, 2008 8:25 AM - Quote - Report!

ztoner

metallicafan616 wrote on Apr 26th, 2008 at 2:32pm :
michael angelo batio burn maybe?
that dude is crazy

not sure if i spell this right but any song by annal narthrak is pretty heavy
[QUOTE u='metallicafan616' d='2008-04-26 14:32:06']michael angelo batio burn maybe?[/QUOTE] that dude is crazy

not sure if i spell this right but any song by annal narthrak is pretty heavy
Posted: Jun 19, 2008 6:10 PM - Quote - Report!

wannaberocker19

Does everybody but Loudspeaker003 just listen to like shred music? I would have to say something like House of the Rising Sun, because constant arpeggios require constant not screwing up... or Don't Fear the Reaper, by Blue Oyster Cult Does everybody but Loudspeaker003 just listen to like shred music? I would have to say something like House of the Rising Sun, because constant arpeggios require constant not screwing up... or Don't Fear the Reaper, by Blue Oyster Cult
Posted: Jun 24, 2008 2:49 PM - Quote - Report!

Drome371

I would probably have to say... Master of Puppets, that song's pretty intense... I would probably have to say... Master of Puppets, that song's pretty intense...
Posted: Jun 24, 2008 4:19 PM - Quote - Report!

valennic

Drome371 wrote on Jun 24th, 2008 at 11:19am :
I would probably have to say... Master of Puppets, that song's pretty intense...

........no its not.
I would probably have to say... Master of Puppets, that song's pretty intense...

........no its not.
Posted: Jun 30, 2008 8:38 AM - Quote - Report!

bucketbots

hhmm, apregios from hell by yngway hhmm, apregios from hell by yngway
Posted: Jul 8, 2008 12:06 PM - Quote - Report!

peter bargewell

the james bond theme on my electric guitar, just cannot get my fingers around the "fast"part. the james bond theme on my electric guitar, just cannot get my fingers around the "fast"part.
Posted: Jul 12, 2008 5:26 PM - Quote - Report!

Drome371

yeah, that one's a little hard

valennic wrote on Jun 30th, 2008 at 3:38am :

........no its not.

yeah it is...

[QUOTE u='valennic' d='2008-06-30 03:38:26'][QUOTE u='Drome371' d='2008-06-24 11:19:32']I would probably have to say... Master of Puppets, that song's pretty intense...[/QUOTE]

........no its not.[/QUOTE]
yeah it is...
Posted: Jul 12, 2008 6:47 PM - Quote - Report!

gtrmaniam

Ok..I saw a flame on shredding... here ya go.. "Cliffs of Dover "...at the real tempo....
put a metronome at 198 and just try to play it note for note .... BTW: Turn down the distortion for a more accurate version of his tone.... On a side note: Wanna Shred?
"Kill the guy with the Ball"...
Ok..I saw a flame on shredding... here ya go.. "Cliffs of Dover "...at the real tempo....
put a metronome at 198 and just try to play it note for note .... BTW: Turn down the distortion for a more accurate version of his tone.... On a side note: Wanna Shred?
"Kill the guy with the Ball"...
Posted: Jul 19, 2008 3:17 PM - Quote - Report!

valennic

Drome371 wrote on Jul 12th, 2008 at 1:47pm :

........no its not.

yeah it is...

To each his own.
[QUOTE u='Drome371' d='2008-07-12 13:47:17']yeah, that one's a little hard

[QUOTE u='valennic' d='2008-06-30 03:38:26'][QUOTE u='Drome371' d='2008-06-24 11:19:32']I would probably have to say... Master of Puppets, that song's pretty intense...[/QUOTE]

........no its not.[/QUOTE]

yeah it is...[/QUOTE]
To each his own.
Posted: Jul 24, 2008 3:24 AM - Quote - Report!

afromonkeyR0X

One by metallica IMO is pretty hard.

I like the acoustic solos the best, but the harmonized solo towards the end is pretty fun to play once you've practiced it and get it down. Took me a week to learn the whole song and have it memorized! Fun fun!
One by metallica IMO is pretty hard.

I like the acoustic solos the best, but the harmonized solo towards the end is pretty fun to play once you've practiced it and get it down. Took me a week to learn the whole song and have it memorized! Fun fun!
Posted: Jul 31, 2008 7:56 AM - Quote - Report!

Drome371

now that i've explored other metalz, i would say Mechanix. it's like Four Horsemen on steriods. either that or something by dethklok

hardest song i've learned to play, however, is crystal mountain
now that i've explored other metalz, i would say Mechanix. it's like Four Horsemen on steriods. either that or something by dethklok

hardest song i've learned to play, however, is crystal mountain
Posted: Sep 17, 2008 2:31 AM - Quote - Report!

Metal Maggo

Master of Puppets - Metallica Master of Puppets - Metallica
Posted: Oct 9, 2008 8:25 PM - Quote - Report!

GuitarSk8er804

Battery by Metallica, Hangar 18 by Megadeth, One by Metallica.....you get the idea Battery by Metallica, Hangar 18 by Megadeth, One by Metallica.....you get the idea
Posted: Oct 15, 2008 2:08 PM - Quote - Report!

valennic

Waves by Guthrie Govan....or Fives by Guthrie Govan.

If you dont know who that is, youtube that shit.
Waves by Guthrie Govan....or Fives by Guthrie Govan.

If you dont know who that is, youtube that shit.
Posted: Oct 15, 2008 10:45 PM - Quote - Report!

karanggusi

Endair Monia - Paul Gilbert Endair Monia - Paul Gilbert
Posted: Oct 16, 2008 9:14 PM - Quote - Report!

metallicafan616

suspension by francesco farreri, 33nps sweeps in the middle - although it sounds like shite. suspension by francesco farreri, 33nps sweeps in the middle - although it sounds like shite.
Posted: Oct 18, 2008 9:54 PM - Quote - Report!

Le_Meow117

so far? probably the trooper by iron maiden.

for someone whose been playing less than a year, i think its an achievement.
so far? probably the trooper by iron maiden.

for someone whose been playing less than a year, i think its an achievement.
Posted: Jan 1, 2009 3:19 AM - Quote - Report!

Eddie Reaper

Serrana By Jason Becker (maybe I Cant play it exactly like Jason but its very good i think) Serrana By Jason Becker (maybe I Cant play it exactly like Jason but its very good i think)
Posted: Feb 18, 2009 8:01 AM - Quote - Report!

lumpy.gravy

cliffs of dover
still learning it!!
cliffs of dover
still learning it!!
Posted: Apr 11, 2009 6:11 PM - Quote - Report!

justlivin

im in the middle of alaska the sweeps just kill me though im in the middle of alaska

the sweeps just kill me though
Posted: May 21, 2009 1:16 AM - Quote - Report!

xKnifekillerx

Machine head - halo. Easy untill that solo comes up :P hard. Machine head - halo. Easy untill that solo comes up :P
hard.
Posted: May 28, 2009 1:22 AM - Quote - Report!

Segno

Hardest songs I've ever learned? Cliffs of Dover by Eric Johnson, One by Metallica and Six by ATR. I'm working of Fire and the Fury by Firewind, Chiron and Two Weeks by ATR. Hardest songs I've ever learned? Cliffs of Dover by Eric Johnson, One by Metallica and Six by ATR.

I'm working of Fire and the Fury by Firewind, Chiron and Two Weeks by ATR.
Posted: Jun 8, 2009 7:55 PM - Quote - Report!

fattestpenguin

By far, the hardest song of all time hassss to be Time of Your Life. By Greenday. LOL maybe if you have no hands. um.. i'd have to say arpeggios from hell by yngwie is frekin hard. By far, the hardest song of all time hassss to be Time of Your Life.
By Greenday. LOL maybe if you have no hands. um..

i'd have to say arpeggios from hell by yngwie is frekin hard.
Posted: Jun 17, 2009 7:48 AM - Quote - Report!

kattaway96

Im workin on Hangar 18, got alot of that down. Got Seasons in the Abyss and Mandatory Suicide, and Cowboys from Hell. Im workin on Hangar 18, got alot of that down. Got Seasons in the Abyss and Mandatory Suicide, and Cowboys from Hell.
Posted: Jul 16, 2009 3:42 PM - Quote - Report!

dyllan93

i'd say Crazy Train (the solo anyway) cuz i'm still trying to learn it. i can get the first few parts into the solo, but it still gets me offguard sometimes i'd say Crazy Train (the solo anyway) cuz i'm still trying to learn it. i can get the first few parts into the solo, but it still gets me offguard sometimes
Posted: Aug 26, 2009 11:24 PM - Quote - Report!

2mins2midnite

Far beyond the sun Arppeggio's from hell Trilogy suite no.5 Stabwound btw..i have no life Far beyond the sun
Arppeggio's from hell
Trilogy suite no.5
Stabwound

btw..i have no life
Posted: Aug 26, 2009 11:49 PM - Quote - Report!

bac738

this is the hardest song ever and no one can argue about this one listen to the solo mea culpa by the human abstract this is the hardest song ever and no one can argue about this one listen to the solo mea culpa by the human abstract
Posted: Aug 29, 2009 2:34 AM - Quote - Report!

'DC fan

i dont really know but if i have to choose i guess it would probabaly be guns n roses sweet child o mine cos i dont really know what bit slash is playing when i read a tab i dont really know but if i have to choose i guess it would probabaly be guns n roses sweet child o mine cos i dont really know what bit slash is playing when i read a tab
Posted: Aug 30, 2009 9:32 PM - Quote - Report!

'DC fan

........no its not.
its actually quite easy to play master of puppets

........no its not.
its actually quite easy to play master of puppets
Posted: Aug 30, 2009 9:37 PM - Quote - Report!

dirtmaster4

Lord Of The Dance by Steven Curtis Chapman Lord Of The Dance by Steven Curtis Chapman
Posted: Dec 22, 2013 9:11 PM - Quote - Report!

Mars Sevenfold

1. Afterlife By Avenged Sevenfold
2. Shepherd Of Fire Solo By Avenged Sevenfold
3. Beast and the Harlot Solo by Avenged Sevenfold
1. Afterlife By Avenged Sevenfold 2. Shepherd Of Fire Solo By Avenged Sevenfold 3. Beast and the Harlot Solo by Avenged Sevenfold
Posted: Jan 6, 2014 7:42 AM - Quote - Report!

taipan 18

hardest full stop, seqoiua throne by protest the hero. hardest conditions, learning symphony of destruction by megadeth (right handed guitarist+broken left wrist=annoying as hell) hardest full stop, seqoiua throne by protest the hero. hardest conditions, learning symphony of destruction by megadeth (right handed guitarist+broken left wrist=annoying as hell)
Posted: Feb 23, 2015 11:24 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand