The League Of Guitarists

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Introduce yourself?

Unforgotten

tell us abit about yourselves? tell us abit about yourselves?
Posted: Apr 14, 2008 12:03 PM - Quote - Report!

SeeEmilyPlay

Hello UG Community!
I'm Stephanie and I've been with the site for about 5 years now.
If you wanna talk guitar, music, anything, check out my profile and lets chat it up!
:p
Hello UG Community!
I'm Stephanie and I've been with the site for about 5 years now.
If you wanna talk guitar, music, anything, check out my profile and lets chat it up!
:p
Posted: Apr 14, 2008 2:49 PM - Quote - Report!

mikko_9119

Yoyoyo whats up? My name is Mikko I joined in August 07,
but Ive been coming here since 05, and I shouldve joined back then
:haha: Im
willing to talk about anything musc related- bands, soloists, gear (tough not
my best are) whatever

Im on from 8-3pm (central) Monday through Friday so you
can talk to me during those times whenever Im fairly talkative and
open-minded to any kind of music you wanna talk about

later

Yoyoyo whats up? My name is Mikko I joined in August 07,
but Ive been coming here since 05, and I shouldve joined back then
:haha: Im
willing to talk about anything musc related- bands, soloists, gear (tough not
my best are) whatever

Im on from 8-3pm (central) Monday through Friday so you
can talk to me during those times whenever Im fairly talkative and
open-minded to any kind of music you wanna talk about

later

Posted: Apr 14, 2008 3:42 PM - Quote - Report!

valennic

hey, hows it goin? im Nick..............call me Nick, please. I joined last june i think..........I'll talk about anything you want to really, im pretty open minded, my msn is on my profile, and my yahoo is pariah_14@yahoo.com. Anything else just ask, thanks. hey, hows it goin? im Nick..............call me Nick, please. I joined last june i think..........I'll talk about anything you want to really, im pretty open minded, my msn is on my profile, and my yahoo is pariah_14@yahoo.com. Anything else just ask, thanks.
Posted: Apr 15, 2008 3:12 AM - Quote - Report!

RapterX

Hi, Im Stephen, Ive been playing guitar for about nine months now, but I've been shredding fret boards every day for 4 hours, just practicing, and I havent stopped, and will continue to dominate the planet with my ROCK! I play a Squier Strat, with a G-DEC Junior amp (eh, it gets me to where I wana be) Hi, Im Stephen, Ive been playing guitar for about nine months now, but I've been shredding fret boards every day for 4 hours, just practicing, and I havent stopped, and will continue to dominate the planet with my ROCK! I play a Squier Strat, with a G-DEC Junior amp (eh, it gets me to where I wana be)
Posted: Apr 16, 2008 4:35 AM - Quote - Report!

Sylosis

Hi, I'm Mike; I'm 17 but stereotypically almost 18. I'm a shit guitarist and I used to play the piano but now my forte is gaming :P
I only just joined this group but I've been on UG for over a year.
If you want to find me, I'll be in the ban thread.
Hi, I'm Mike; I'm 17 but stereotypically almost 18. I'm a shit guitarist and I used to play the piano but now my forte is gaming :P
I only just joined this group but I've been on UG for over a year.
If you want to find me, I'll be in the ban thread.
Posted: Apr 16, 2008 1:12 PM - Quote - Report!

SSDaniel105

I'm Dan... I hate doing these things but what the hell, why not. I'm 19, almost 20. I stumbled upon this site a couple hours after winning my guitar and... here I am now.

I guess if you wanna chat... I'm rarely on the computer cause PS3 and Guitar are pretty distracting but you can try. I'll respond as soon as I see it. Or I'll try to.
I'm Dan... I hate doing these things but what the hell, why not. I'm 19, almost 20. I stumbled upon this site a couple hours after winning my guitar and... here I am now.

I guess if you wanna chat... I'm rarely on the computer cause PS3 and Guitar are pretty distracting but you can try. I'll respond as soon as I see it. Or I'll try to.
Posted: Apr 17, 2008 7:25 AM - Quote - Report!

DontFightTheFoo

Im Valentine (e-name)

I'm 14, and MUSIC = MY LIFE
Im Valentine (e-name)

I'm 14, and MUSIC = MY LIFE
Posted: Apr 19, 2008 6:42 AM - Quote - Report!

kwest08

I'm Kevin, and Ive been playing for about six years. Im seventeen. I play and Allen acoustic, Jackson HXHot, and a Crate Electra (its a guitar, i know weird right?) Im goin to college in colorado to pursue a career in music. I'm Kevin, and Ive been playing for about six years. Im seventeen. I play and Allen acoustic, Jackson HXHot, and a Crate Electra (its a guitar, i know weird right?) Im goin to college in colorado to pursue a career in music.
Posted: Apr 24, 2008 1:50 PM - Quote - Report!

papersun87

I'm Taylor, I'm a proud UGer since 2004 and a guitarist since 2002. I rock the following equipment:

Schecter C/SH-1 electric
Waaay old Fender Acoustic
Kustom Quad 100 DFX amplifier
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay

I play rock, progressive rock, and post-rock psychedelia-type stuff. I enjoy a huge variety of music ranging from Lifehouse to The Mars Volta.
I'm Taylor, I'm a proud UGer since 2004 and a guitarist since 2002. I rock the following equipment:

Schecter C/SH-1 electric
Waaay old Fender Acoustic
Kustom Quad 100 DFX amplifier
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay

I play rock, progressive rock, and post-rock psychedelia-type stuff. I enjoy a huge variety of music ranging from Lifehouse to The Mars Volta.
Posted: Apr 24, 2008 9:08 PM - Quote - Report!

aig91

I'm Annie. I'm 17 years old.I joined in 2006 but have been coming here since 2005.I've been playing for about 3 years.
My favorite music is classic rock.
Music and guitar is what I live for.That's about it...
I'm Annie. I'm 17 years old.I joined in 2006 but have been coming here since 2005.I've been playing for about 3 years.
My favorite music is classic rock.
Music and guitar is what I live for.That's about it...
Posted: Apr 24, 2008 10:28 PM - Quote - Report!

kkimm07

im kyle, im 17i joined sometime last yearive been playing for five yearsim going to musicians institute this fallright now im learning frank zappa - drowning witch im kyle, im 17i joined sometime last yearive been playing for five yearsim going to musicians institute this fallright now im learning frank zappa - drowning witch
Posted: Apr 25, 2008 12:27 AM - Quote - Report!

badgerguy93

Hey everyone Im Saul

iv been coming on this site for ages and i decided to join recently

i have been playing for about a year and a half

i started guitar for something to do and i cant put it down

please add me to friends
Hey everyone Im Saul

iv been coming on this site for ages and i decided to join recently

i have been playing for about a year and a half

i started guitar for something to do and i cant put it down

please add me to friends
Posted: Apr 25, 2008 4:37 PM - Quote - Report!

paesano

i'm chris. i live in fort hood texas. i've been playing about 15 years, listen to pantera, tool, mushroomhead, killswitch engage, shadows fall.... we've got a band started over here minus a singer and i plan on going to mediatech for music production once i get out of the army. i'm chris. i live in fort hood texas. i've been playing about 15 years, listen to pantera, tool, mushroomhead, killswitch engage, shadows fall.... we've got a band started over here minus a singer and i plan on going to mediatech for music production once i get out of the army.
Posted: Apr 27, 2008 5:38 AM - Quote - Report!

ikarian-pride

hi everyone, I'm Alex. 14 years old

I listen mainly to Metallica and Iron Maiden

I've been playing for about 6 months (not much but ive been progressing alot)

if you wnat anymore info on me, add me as a friend and ask whatever it is you need to know
hi everyone, I'm Alex. 14 years old

I listen mainly to Metallica and Iron Maiden

I've been playing for about 6 months (not much but ive been progressing alot)

if you wnat anymore info on me, add me as a friend and ask whatever it is you need to know
Posted: Apr 29, 2008 10:42 PM - Quote - Report!

Crazymike100

Hi, I'm Mike. I've been playing for about a year and a half. One of my favorite techniques is two handed tapping. I played resident evil a silent hill for three days straight, so I am now completely desensitized to violence. If we need a hitman I'll make it look like a suicide or an accident. Hi, I'm Mike. I've been playing for about a year and a half. One of my favorite techniques is two handed tapping. I played resident evil a silent hill for three days straight, so I am now completely desensitized to violence. If we need a hitman I'll make it look like a suicide or an accident.
Posted: Apr 30, 2008 4:42 PM - Quote - Report!

mj_is_the_name

I am 15, and my name is MaryJane. literally. have fun with me and add me as your friend, or just leave a comment/msg and i shall msg back.... Yes, i also have myspace, so have fun with that!!:devil::devil::D:D</FONT> ; I am 15, and my name is MaryJane. literally. have fun with me and add me as your friend, or just leave a comment/msg and i shall msg back.... Yes, i also have myspace, so have fun with that!!:devil::devil::D:D</FONT> ;
Posted: Apr 30, 2008 6:06 PM - Quote - Report!

heartnomic

hi my name is igor ferreira and i'm a huge grunge fan i'm starting a new band we didn't decided the name yet and i love GUITARS hi my name is igor ferreira and i'm a huge grunge fan i'm starting a new band we didn't decided the name yet and i love GUITARS
Posted: May 3, 2008 3:03 PM - Quote - Report!

Eruption1991

Hi, my name is Phil.

I joined in Jul 07, however I've been visiting this place since early 2006.

The first time I seriously picked up an electric guitar was sometime in Nov 05.
Since then music and guitar-playing have changed my life.
Hi, my name is Phil.

I joined in Jul 07, however I've been visiting this place since early 2006.

The first time I seriously picked up an electric guitar was sometime in Nov 05.
Since then music and guitar-playing have changed my life.
Posted: May 14, 2008 5:46 PM - Quote - Report!

rhcp22

hey i'm Cameron......... cal me Cam

I've been playin guitar for almost 4 years i think

dream theater are god

check out my profile........ friend invites welcome
hey i'm Cameron......... cal me Cam

I've been playin guitar for almost 4 years i think

dream theater are god

check out my profile........ friend invites welcome
Posted: May 17, 2008 12:14 PM - Quote - Report!

MetalliKH-602

Sup, name's Mike. I is 14. I've been playin for almost 5 years now. I joined Feb 08 (but been usin the site since idk, 2001). Lets see, i have 6 guitars (including a bass).
ESP LTD KH-602
Fender American Deluxe Strat
B.C. Rich Metal Master Warlock
Schecter SW-3500
First Act strat copy
B.C. Rich Warlock Bass

Hmm.... listen to Thrash...lots and lots o thrash, and basically any type of metal, hard rock, rock. I've been in 3 bands before, 2 of the 3 have broken up, my current is in deep shit because we dont have a drummer and never practice. Anyways, i dont have a girlfriend, dont play sports, and dont eat coleslaw (especially coleslaw with pineapple). Thats about it. Yea. check out my profile. or my myspace. myspace.com/metallicaslayer13. or my band myspace. myspace.com/retribution20072008.
Sup, name's Mike. I is 14. I've been playin for almost 5 years now. I joined Feb 08 (but been usin the site since idk, 2001). Lets see, i have 6 guitars (including a bass).
ESP LTD KH-602
Fender American Deluxe Strat
B.C. Rich Metal Master Warlock
Schecter SW-3500
First Act strat copy
B.C. Rich Warlock Bass

Hmm.... listen to Thrash...lots and lots o thrash, and basically any type of metal, hard rock, rock. I've been in 3 bands before, 2 of the 3 have broken up, my current is in deep shit because we dont have a drummer and never practice. Anyways, i dont have a girlfriend, dont play sports, and dont eat coleslaw (especially coleslaw with pineapple). Thats about it. Yea. check out my profile. or my myspace. myspace.com/metallicaslayer13. or my band myspace. myspace.com/retribution20072008.
Posted: May 17, 2008 4:28 PM - Quote - Report!

TroM

Tim...playing for about 10 years. Trying to record and put together my own album...which is going slowwwwwwwwwwww. Anyway.....

mexican HSS Fender Strat
gibson ES-355TC
washburn D-10N
taylor Koa taylor GA-K-12
ibanez XV500
fender Champ Amp
line 6 Spider II 30W
Roland Fantom G-6
Akai MPC500Cables, mics and etc
Using a Fostex MR-8, some ancient 4 track and a Fostex MR16HD
Tim...playing for about 10 years. Trying to record and put together my own album...which is going slowwwwwwwwwwww. Anyway.....

mexican HSS Fender Strat
gibson ES-355TC
washburn D-10N
taylor Koa taylor GA-K-12
ibanez XV500
fender Champ Amp
line 6 Spider II 30W
Roland Fantom G-6
Akai MPC500Cables, mics and etc
Using a Fostex MR-8, some ancient 4 track and a Fostex MR16HD
Posted: May 18, 2008 4:06 AM - Quote - Report!

rokkerboy14

:wavey: Hey im Taylor im 14 and been playing for about four years but got really serious this last year. I have been coming to the site for over a year but only joined last month. I love playing metal of all kinds :headbang: and i like older rock too. I play an Epiphone SG and a Squire Strat. my amps are a Fender Frontman and a Line 6 Spider III 15w (i'd go bigger but the rents u no) I am a pretty talkative person and check my file every day at least three or four times so just send me a message if u want to talk :) :wavey: Hey im Taylor im 14 and been playing for about four years but got really serious this last year. I have been coming to the site for over a year but only joined last month. I love playing metal of all kinds :headbang: and i like older rock too. I play an Epiphone SG and a Squire Strat. my amps are a Fender Frontman and a Line 6 Spider III 15w (i'd go bigger but the rents u no) I am a pretty talkative person and check my file every day at least three or four times so just send me a message if u want to talk :)
Posted: May 23, 2008 5:04 PM - Quote - Report!

Recipe 4 Hate

I am Recipe 4 Hate.
I play Punk.
Fear me.
I am Recipe 4 Hate.
I play Punk.
Fear me.
Posted: May 26, 2008 7:45 PM - Quote - Report!

.:st.anger:.

hi everyone...just joined.

Name's Jason....been playin since I was 14...now I'm 28...thrash metal....Metallica...Megadeth...for more intense playing, I like Iron Maiden.

Name's Jason....been playin since I was 14...now I'm 28...thrash metal....Metallica...Megadeth...for more intense playing, I like Iron Maiden.
Posted: May 28, 2008 4:44 PM - Quote - Report!

valennic

Recipe 4 Hate wrote on May 26th, 2008 at 2:45pm :
I am Recipe 4 Hate.
I play Punk.
Fear me.

Ill be sure to do that :rolleyes:
.:st.anger:. wrote on May 28th, 2008 at 11:44am :

Ah! Fellow thrash fans :D
If you like thrash check out some Slayer, or Sadus :cheers:
[QUOTE u='Recipe 4 Hate' d='2008-05-26 14:45:01']I am Recipe 4 Hate.
I play Punk.
Fear me.[/QUOTE]
Ill be sure to do that :rolleyes:
[QUOTE u='.:st.anger:.' d='2008-05-28 11:44:48']hi everyone...just joined.

Name's Jason....been playin since I was 14...now I'm 28...thrash metal....Metallica...Megadeth...for more intense playing, I like Iron Maiden.[/QUOTE]
Ah! Fellow thrash fans :D
If you like thrash check out some Slayer, or Sadus :cheers:
Posted: May 28, 2008 4:47 PM - Quote - Report!

_-Joey-_

I'm JoeyRape :D
Also known by a couple of friends as DylanRoach :p:
Ive been playing bass for... just over 3 years, i think
Ive been playing guitar for just over 2 years as well
With my bass I like to play things like Fear Factory & Dream Theater (though, its REALLY hard)
On guitar I prefer to play things like Children Of Bodom & older Trivium & errr... Chimaira & Killswitch Engage :)
I ermm..... Talk to me if you wanna, but if you don't want to... Well, then... Just don't! :D
I'm JoeyRape :D
Also known by a couple of friends as DylanRoach :p:
Ive been playing bass for... just over 3 years, i think
Ive been playing guitar for just over 2 years as well
With my bass I like to play things like Fear Factory & Dream Theater (though, its REALLY hard)
On guitar I prefer to play things like Children Of Bodom & older Trivium & errr... Chimaira & Killswitch Engage :)
I ermm..... Talk to me if you wanna, but if you don't want to... Well, then... Just don't! :D
Posted: May 30, 2008 11:11 AM - Quote - Report!

t_y_l_e_r

hey im tyler! i like anything about guitar! hey im tyler! i like anything about guitar!
Posted: Jun 2, 2008 6:40 AM - Quote - Report!

ruined suburbia

i am kellen and i play a gibson les paul studio. i'll listen to anything just about so yeah. i use a frontman right now but i am about to upgrade really soon. give me a shout if you want. i am kellen and i play a gibson les paul studio. i'll listen to anything just about so yeah. i use a frontman right now but i am about to upgrade really soon. give me a shout if you want.
Posted: Jun 4, 2008 7:32 AM - Quote - Report!

roksta101

yo im andrew..check out my songs and tell me what ya think!
feedback needed

*live for rock/die for rock*
yo im andrew..check out my songs and tell me what ya think!
feedback needed

*live for rock/die for rock*
Posted: Jun 6, 2008 7:34 AM - Quote - Report!

Schectera666

Hey, I'm Alexandra, please, just call me Alex.. :)
I've been playing guitar for appox. 4 years now, and am not planning on stopping any time soon. 'Been using UG for as long as I've been playing, but finally joined in on the fun yesterday. :D
I have a grand total of 3 guitars, a keyboard, 2 amps, mic, ect..
-Indiana - Scout
-Squier - Strat
-Schecter - Diamond Series

Glad to be a part of the community! Feel free to add me as a friend. =)
Hey, I'm Alexandra, please, just call me Alex.. :)
I've been playing guitar for appox. 4 years now, and am not planning on stopping any time soon. 'Been using UG for as long as I've been playing, but finally joined in on the fun yesterday. :D
I have a grand total of 3 guitars, a keyboard, 2 amps, mic, ect..
-Indiana - Scout
-Squier - Strat
-Schecter - Diamond Series

Glad to be a part of the community! Feel free to add me as a friend. =)
Posted: Jun 9, 2008 10:53 PM - Quote - Report!

valennic

Welcome all people!!!!!!

Hope this group helps you out, music theory questions go to the music theory room if you got em :D

Feel free to add me, mikko, or Unforgotten!!!!!
I'll add you guys, just give me some time :)
Welcome all people!!!!!!

Hope this group helps you out, music theory questions go to the music theory room if you got em :D

Feel free to add me, mikko, or Unforgotten!!!!!
I'll add you guys, just give me some time :)
Posted: Jun 10, 2008 9:08 PM - Quote - Report!

Zealot's Fire

Howdy,

My name's Pedro Queirs, I'm from Chaves, Portugal. I'm seventeen. I love playing guitar (no shit). I've been playing for 1 year and some months. I've decided to start completing my profile, so expect some mp3's soon, or at least as soon as I finish my exams :)
Howdy,

My name's Pedro Queirs, I'm from Chaves, Portugal. I'm seventeen. I love playing guitar (no shit). I've been playing for 1 year and some months. I've decided to start completing my profile, so expect some mp3's soon, or at least as soon as I finish my exams :)
Posted: Jun 11, 2008 9:33 PM - Quote - Report!

an epic mistake

I'm an epic mistake. i play rock and metal, i have been playing for about a year and a half now. I'm an epic mistake. i play rock and metal, i have been playing for about a year and a half now.
Posted: Jun 13, 2008 5:26 PM - Quote - Report!

Punk-Rockin

Hey,

My name's Garrett Wolle (Like Woolly Mammoth XD!) and I've been playing guitar for about one and half to two years. I'm almost 17, and I try to play a little of everything.
Hey,

My name's Garrett Wolle (Like Woolly Mammoth XD!) and I've been playing guitar for about one and half to two years. I'm almost 17, and I try to play a little of everything.
Posted: Jun 15, 2008 8:58 PM - Quote - Report!

jimbobolon

hey
my names zac and ive played guitar for 3 years and i am a complete metal head
my favourite bands are testament,slayer, maiden, sabbath, ratm, led zep, blue oyster cult, nirvana and many others
i started visiting this site in 04 but i didnt join for ...........
umm i really dont know why............................
hey
my names zac and ive played guitar for 3 years and i am a complete metal head
my favourite bands are testament,slayer, maiden, sabbath, ratm, led zep, blue oyster cult, nirvana and many others
i started visiting this site in 04 but i didnt join for ...........
umm i really dont know why............................
Posted: Jun 17, 2008 7:00 AM - Quote - Report!

Loudspeaker003

hello. you may call me Ezra. i've been playing for a year now, but do'nt think i can't shread. i like to play blues and rock. cheers. hello. you may call me Ezra. i've been playing for a year now, but do'nt think i can't shread. i like to play blues and rock. cheers.
Posted: Jun 19, 2008 8:11 AM - Quote - Report!

ztoner

Hey my names Jared. Used the site since '06. Just joined. I got my first guitar like 3 years ago. I've been playing hardcore for a little over a year now. I love all kinds of music except hip hop, some rap, country, and elevator music.

ADD ME!
Hey my names Jared. Used the site since '06. Just joined. I got my first guitar like 3 years ago. I've been playing hardcore for a little over a year now. I love all kinds of music except hip hop, some rap, country, and elevator music.

ADD ME!
Posted: Jun 19, 2008 5:58 PM - Quote - Report!

Chris-W-11

Hey everyone my name's Chris just joined recently. I like a range of music as you can see on my profile. I've been playing electric guitar for 2 years now. Hey everyone my name's Chris just joined recently. I like a range of music as you can see on my profile. I've been playing electric guitar for 2 years now.
Posted: Jun 20, 2008 2:58 PM - Quote - Report!

Drome371

Hi, my name's Bradley, I'm 14. I've been playing guitar for about 2 years now, and I'm not that good yet but I practice all the time. I just joined this site a few months ago, but I used it a little while before that for the tabs... I just got my first electric guitar a couple weeks ago, it's like a cheaper strat copy, but it plays well. Add me if you want, message me and I'll get back to you, I'm on here quite a bit... Hi, my name's Bradley, I'm 14. I've been playing guitar for about 2 years now, and I'm not that good yet but I practice all the time. I just joined this site a few months ago, but I used it a little while before that for the tabs... I just got my first electric guitar a couple weeks ago, it's like a cheaper strat copy, but it plays well. Add me if you want, message me and I'll get back to you, I'm on here quite a bit...
Posted: Jun 24, 2008 4:45 PM - Quote - Report!

peter bargewell

hi, iam peter, and iam 51years old. i hope you guys dont mind an oldie joining this site. ive been playing guitar now for 15 years, i regually play guitar at my local pubs buskers night although i do not sing, as i sound like a tom cat in heat. any objections please state on my profle page. hi, iam peter, and iam 51years old. i hope you guys dont mind an oldie joining this site. ive been playing guitar now for 15 years, i regually play guitar at my local pubs buskers night although i do not sing, as i sound like a tom cat in heat. any objections please state on my profle page.
Posted: Jul 12, 2008 4:50 PM - Quote - Report!

valennic

peter bargewell wrote on Jul 12th, 2008 at 11:50am :
hi, iam peter, and iam 51years old. i hope you guys dont mind an oldie joining this site. ive been playing guitar now for 15 years, i regually play guitar at my local pubs buskers night although i do not sing, as i sound like a tom cat in heat. any objections please state on my profle page.

It's good to have anyone on this site my friend :cheers: welcome!

Welcome to all you other guys as well, it's good to see this group growing :D
[QUOTE u='peter bargewell' d='2008-07-12 11:50:22']hi, iam peter, and iam 51years old. i hope you guys dont mind an oldie joining this site. ive been playing guitar now for 15 years, i regually play guitar at my local pubs buskers night although i do not sing, as i sound like a tom cat in heat. any objections please state on my profle page.[/QUOTE]
It's good to have anyone on this site my friend :cheers: welcome!

Welcome to all you other guys as well, it's good to see this group growing :D
Posted: Jul 23, 2008 11:18 PM - Quote - Report!

Bdass Jerry

i play guitar, bass and drums....and i'm a chick, so people find that wierd, but stuff u if u do!! just joined this site a few days ago...i'm so clueless about everything. =[ i play guitar, bass and drums....and i'm a chick, so people find that wierd, but stuff u if u do!! just joined this site a few days ago...i'm so clueless about everything. =[
Posted: Aug 4, 2008 9:28 AM - Quote - Report!

christoffer323

Hello, i joined today and my name is Christoffer but call me Chris.
I`ve been playing guitar for? well i dont remember mainly becuase i haven`T played for long, and i feel pretty lonely with the guitar cuz about 5 of my friends started with guitar and i got happy cuz i got some1 to play with and then they stopped in about a week. anyway my fav genre is Ocean blues, but my fav band is RATM so ill just keep talking for like some hours now.
Hello, i joined today and my name is Christoffer but call me Chris.
I`ve been playing guitar for? well i dont remember mainly becuase i haven`T played for long, and i feel pretty lonely with the guitar cuz about 5 of my friends started with guitar and i got happy cuz i got some1 to play with and then they stopped in about a week. anyway my fav genre is Ocean blues, but my fav band is RATM so ill just keep talking for like some hours now.
Posted: Aug 9, 2008 9:54 AM - Quote - Report!

karanggusi

I don't know if I can spell it right considering I'm Asian, Indonesian exactly, which is not speaking your language very well.
I'm Julian, 27 yrs old, have been working on fret when I was 12 or 15 yrs old maybe...Use to play it to get on..(what do you guys named it..chicks?!) Yeah..girls, you just play it, they'll comin' for ya. Well, it's not big deal. I'm here now, hope you don't mind share anything with me.
I don't know if I can spell it right considering I'm Asian, Indonesian exactly, which is not speaking your language very well.
I'm Julian, 27 yrs old, have been working on fret when I was 12 or 15 yrs old maybe...Use to play it to get on..(what do you guys named it..chicks?!) Yeah..girls, you just play it, they'll comin' for ya. Well, it's not big deal. I'm here now, hope you don't mind share anything with me.
Posted: Oct 16, 2008 8:51 PM - Quote - Report!

iicklerockchiq

Hi I'm Annie =] 16 yrs old. I've only been playing guitar for more than a year. I'm in a band called Random Pink and I'm proud to be the lead guitarist! =] come check me owttt if ur interested :P Hi I'm Annie =] 16 yrs old. I've only been playing guitar for more than a year. I'm in a band called Random Pink and I'm proud to be the lead guitarist! =] come check me owttt if ur interested :P
Posted: Nov 18, 2008 3:04 PM - Quote - Report!

Busproof

Hey everyone, I'm Dylan. 17 and engaged. Spend most of my time playing guitar or writing poetry and lyrics. Huge classic rock and older metal fan. Also play bass. Producing a solo album, as well as playing bass for a friends band. More about me on my profile itself, but thanks for having me :) Hey everyone, I'm Dylan. 17 and engaged. Spend most of my time playing guitar or writing poetry and lyrics. Huge classic rock and older metal fan. Also play bass. Producing a solo album, as well as playing bass for a friends band. More about me on my profile itself, but thanks for having me :)
Posted: Dec 9, 2008 5:01 PM - Quote - Report!

descending13

Hey I'm dave smokesnuggets 22 been playing for about five years consistantly and off and on my whole life. I'm more dedicated now than ever before. I'm really into metal. I like all kinds of shit though music is my true passion. Hey I'm dave smokesnuggets 22 been playing for about five years consistantly and off and on my whole life. I'm more dedicated now than ever before. I'm really into metal. I like all kinds of shit though music is my true passion.
Posted: Feb 24, 2009 4:22 AM - Quote - Report!

Metal Maggo

Hi!
My name is Markus and I'm from Austria (not Australia xD). I'm really into metal: especially thrash and groove metal! My favourite band of all time is Metallica!
I love to play my guitar and I want to found a band...
Hi!
My name is Markus and I'm from Austria (not Australia xD). I'm really into metal: especially thrash and groove metal! My favourite band of all time is Metallica!
I love to play my guitar and I want to found a band...
Posted: Feb 24, 2009 4:15 PM - Quote - Report!

seth's daddy

I'm Steve. I've been playing longer than most of you have been alive. I love to talk about music, movies, sports, Christianity, and politics. Peace I'm Steve. I've been playing longer than most of you have been alive. I love to talk about music, movies, sports, Christianity, and politics.
Peace
Posted: Apr 24, 2009 11:10 AM - Quote - Report!

patch17

Hey :D I'm Patrick. Been a member for about a year. Started on bass and have since moved on to guitar. My fave guitarists are Russell Lissack and Jonny Greenwood Hey :D I'm Patrick. Been a member for about a year. Started on bass and have since moved on to guitar. My fave guitarists are Russell Lissack and Jonny Greenwood
Posted: Apr 25, 2009 11:12 AM - Quote - Report!

El Peppers

Hey everybody, i'm Nick, 15. I've been a member since September, i think. I'm a self taught guitarist of about 2 years, give or take. I'm also a singer, i've been singing for about 4 or 5 years, as well as playing the trombone. I'm into a very wide variety of music. Music has been a guiding force in my life for a while now, and I'm hoping to make a career out of it, even if it's just being a music teacher. I'm open-minded to about everything. Feel free to add me as a friend, discuss guitar, music in general, and even politics with me. Peace
Hey everybody, i'm Nick, 15. I've been a member since September, i think. I'm a self taught guitarist of about 2 years, give or take. I'm also a singer, i've been singing for about 4 or 5 years, as well as playing the trombone. I'm into a very wide variety of music. Music has been a guiding force in my life for a while now, and I'm hoping to make a career out of it, even if it's just being a music teacher. I'm open-minded to about everything. Feel free to add me as a friend, discuss guitar, music in general, and even politics with me. Peace
Posted: Apr 28, 2009 5:49 AM - Quote - Report!

AlmightyJeebus

I'm Evan. I've had an interest in guitar since before I could walk, but I didn't start learning/taking formal lessons until a little over a year and a half ago.

I'm not easy to piss off but when you do I will make you suffer. I am generally friendly and I will easily start chatting it up with anybody and everybody, so much so that I once randomly started ratchet jawing this 80 year old man and he didn't understand a word I was saying. I'm not that good at guitar, but I'm not bad either, listen to my Cliffs of Dover cover, parts 1 and 2, on my profile to get a feel for my skill, because that's literally the best thing I can play.

I also play trumpet.

And yes, I'm a Grammar Nazi.
I'm Evan. I've had an interest in guitar since before I could walk, but I didn't start learning/taking formal lessons until a little over a year and a half ago.

I'm not easy to piss off but when you do I will make you suffer. I am generally friendly and I will easily start chatting it up with anybody and everybody, so much so that I once randomly started ratchet jawing this 80 year old man and he didn't understand a word I was saying. I'm not that good at guitar, but I'm not bad either, listen to my Cliffs of Dover cover, parts 1 and 2, on my profile to get a feel for my skill, because that's literally the best thing I can play.

I also play trumpet.

And yes, I'm a Grammar Nazi.
Posted: May 3, 2009 1:28 AM - Quote - Report!

jacksonrocks

im jackson laurie and im only ten. im not that good at guitar and im willing to talk as long and you minimize the cussing im jackson laurie and im only ten. im not that good at guitar and im willing to talk as long and you minimize the cussing
Posted: May 18, 2009 2:47 AM - Quote - Report!

Soldierofpride

Hey, my name's Casey. I'm 20 years old. I'm a guitar player (obviously) I've been playing for about 8 years or so. I love metal music of all sorts, save for grindcore types. I just joined UG recently. Besides loving music, I love film and cinematography as well as art ( I draw a little bit). I'm really easy to get along with. If you wanna know more then give a shout. Hey, my name's Casey. I'm 20 years old. I'm a guitar player (obviously) I've been playing for about 8 years or so. I love metal music of all sorts, save for grindcore types. I just joined UG recently. Besides loving music, I love film and cinematography as well as art ( I draw a little bit). I'm really easy to get along with. If you wanna know more then give a shout.
Posted: May 19, 2009 4:29 AM - Quote - Report!

Giny

Hu, hu, Im Janina or Guitar-Giny! I play since 5 years, esp. Rock! Its sad that there are only few women. But Im working on it! I come here for years for tabs but sined in 2008! Hu, hu, Im Janina or Guitar-Giny! I play since 5 years, esp. Rock! Its sad that there are only few women. But Im working on it! I come here for years for tabs but sined in 2008!
Posted: May 20, 2009 12:48 PM - Quote - Report!

Evelynn

Heyy, I'm Jess :D I've been playing a little over a year now, I joined May 1st. EXCITED. Heyy, I'm Jess :D
I've been playing a little over a year now, I joined May 1st.
EXCITED.
Posted: May 29, 2009 5:32 PM - Quote - Report!

andresbejar

Hey im Andrew! I'm from Costa Rica. I've been playing guitar for about 2 and a half years now, got a personally modified Yamaha, a shitty amp I never use (I play with earphones) and a Boss GT-8 pedalboard. I like almost all kinds of music, specially prog. Im self taught, I play live at small events but hey im starting. I write my own music, lyrics and also draw some artwork Hey im Andrew! I'm from Costa Rica. I've been playing guitar for about 2 and a half years now, got a personally modified Yamaha, a shitty amp I never use (I play with earphones) and a Boss GT-8 pedalboard. I like almost all kinds of music, specially prog. Im self taught, I play live at small events but hey im starting. I write my own music, lyrics and also draw some artwork
Posted: May 31, 2009 2:58 AM - Quote - Report!

jons.1984

Good day, I'm Jon. Just joined UG. Been playin about a year. I have a black ibanez electric and a black ibanez electric acoustic with a sweet sound hole muffler. Check out my profile. ROCK N ROLL Good day, I'm Jon. Just joined UG. Been playin about a year. I have a black ibanez electric and a black ibanez electric acoustic with a sweet sound hole muffler. Check out my profile. ROCK N ROLL
Posted: Jun 6, 2009 8:18 PM - Quote - Report!

Segno

Name's Ted but I prefer Segno. Third year playing guitar, I started Christmas of 07. I'm into metal, metalcore and classical music, even though my favorite band is MCR :P Add me! I need some more fellow musician friends on here. Name's Ted but I prefer Segno. Third year playing guitar, I started Christmas of 07. I'm into metal, metalcore and classical music, even though my favorite band is MCR :P

Add me! I need some more fellow musician friends on here.
Posted: Jun 8, 2009 8:01 PM - Quote - Report!

Batmax

Hey everybody, I just joined UG recently but I've been following it for a couple of years now. I try to be on everyday so if you want to talk just look for me. I'm open to talk about pretty much anything. Oh and don't mind my profile pic, I'm actually not creepy at all, I just like the Punisher(Marvel Comic book character in case you wanted to know). Hey everybody, I just joined UG recently but I've been following it for a couple of years now. I try to be on everyday so if you want to talk just look for me. I'm open to talk about pretty much anything. Oh and don't mind my profile pic, I'm actually not creepy at all, I just like the Punisher(Marvel Comic book character in case you wanted to know).
Posted: Jun 11, 2009 3:53 AM - Quote - Report!

Dukey

Though your name is one of the crappiest album ever, you sound like a cool guy... I'm Dor, I'm from the holy land (Israel...) and from the holy city (Jerusalem). I'm 16, I started playing guitar when I was 12 and bass when I was 13, still fun... I started to call myself a metal fun a year ago after listening to Cowboys From Hell (the song...) though I liked Whiplash before it. I like Pantera, Metallica, Megadeth, Black Sabbath, The Ramones, Guns 'n' Roses, Led Zeppelin, Red Hot Chili Peppers and many more... I have a thrash band (we need a singer like everyone, or tips for singing like Dave Mustaine or James Hetfield).

Though your name is one of the crappiest album ever, you sound like a cool guy...

I'm Dor, I'm from the holy land (Israel...) and from the holy city (Jerusalem).
I'm 16, I started playing guitar when I was 12 and bass when I was 13, still fun...
I started to call myself a metal fun a year ago after listening to Cowboys From Hell (the song...) though I liked Whiplash before it.
I like Pantera, Metallica, Megadeth, Black Sabbath, The Ramones, Guns 'n' Roses, Led Zeppelin, Red Hot Chili Peppers and many more...
I have a thrash band (we need a singer like everyone, or tips for singing like Dave Mustaine or James Hetfield).
Posted: Jun 13, 2009 4:50 PM - Quote - Report!

sk8blind4life8

my names osama just turned 13 a couple days ago i have an epiphone les paul and getting a new peavey soon:) and i listen to stuff fairly heavy but some fairly light my fav band is alesana www.youtube.com/sk8blind4life8 if u want to see me play(covers) my names osama just turned 13
a couple days ago
i have an epiphone les paul and getting a new peavey soon:)
and i listen to stuff fairly heavy but some fairly light my fav band is alesana
www.youtube.com/sk8blind4life8 if u want to see me play(covers)
Posted: Jul 10, 2009 2:04 AM - Quote - Report!

RFrecka

Hey everybody, name's Ryan and I'm turning 21 in late September. I've been playing guitar for a few years now never really kept count haha. I listen and play anything from acoustic/folky stuff to death metal..not really picky. I also play drums and I've been taking vocal lessons :) Feel free to add me I'm not shy haha Hey everybody, name's Ryan and I'm turning 21 in late September. I've been playing guitar for a few years now never really kept count haha. I listen and play anything from acoustic/folky stuff to death metal..not really picky. I also play drums and I've been taking vocal lessons :) Feel free to add me I'm not shy haha
Posted: Jul 11, 2009 6:13 AM - Quote - Report!

kattaway96

whats up. Im cody, ive been playing for about 4 years, and i like metal. whats up. Im cody, ive been playing for about 4 years, and i like metal.
Posted: Jul 16, 2009 3:40 PM - Quote - Report!

RhymesWithEnzo

Name's Enzo. I have about 5 years experience. I rock a Fender Jaguar japanese reissue. I play mostly blues rock and such. My inspiration is mainly from Jack White, i try to get a heavy, distressful tone and make my guitar screeeeam. Name's Enzo. I have about 5 years experience. I rock a Fender Jaguar japanese reissue. I play mostly blues rock and such. My inspiration is mainly from Jack White, i try to get a heavy, distressful tone and make my guitar screeeeam.
Posted: Aug 24, 2009 5:46 AM - Quote - Report!

J. Netts

I'm Josh and I'm 19 years old. I have about 11 years of experience in music and translate and compose music. I've been playing guitar for about 2 years and I like to play pretty much any genre of music with the exception of country. I'm Josh and I'm 19 years old. I have about 11 years of experience in music and translate and compose music. I've been playing guitar for about 2 years and I like to play pretty much any genre of music with the exception of country.
Posted: Aug 26, 2009 9:20 PM - Quote - Report!

'DC fan

please allow me to introduce myself i'm a man of wealth and taste i'll call anyone who can name what song thats from 'epically awesome' lol please allow me to introduce myself i'm a man of wealth and taste

i'll call anyone who can name what song thats from 'epically awesome' lol
Posted: Aug 30, 2009 9:45 PM - Quote - Report!

FrustratedRocka

Been playing about 3 years, with no plans to stop anytime soon. Been playing about 3 years, with no plans to stop anytime soon.
Posted: Sep 28, 2009 6:39 AM - Quote - Report!

MGD1992

hi, my name is geoffrey, have been playing for about 8 years, i've had: yamaha acoustic (sold), richwood acoustic (see my pagfe for photo), ibanez jump start (photo on profile, sold), Valencia Acoustic and my favorite: Epiphone SG-400 my favorite artists are: kate voegele (one three hill), miley cyrus, RHCP, taylor swift etc. and yeh, i like the sound of a female voice.... for those who want to learn more about me, just add me as a friend... Rock on :) hi, my name is geoffrey, have been playing for about 8 years, i've had: yamaha acoustic (sold), richwood acoustic (see my pagfe for photo), ibanez jump start (photo on profile, sold), Valencia Acoustic and my favorite: Epiphone SG-400
my favorite artists are: kate voegele (one three hill), miley cyrus, RHCP, taylor swift etc.
and yeh, i like the sound of a female voice....

for those who want to learn more about me, just add me as a friend...

Rock on :)
Posted: Oct 4, 2009 5:52 PM - Quote - Report!

NathanWolff

My name is Nathan and I get on UG every once in a while and lurk around people's profiles! I've been playing guitar since I was 13 so I guess about 5 years now. My name is Nathan and I get on UG every once in a while and lurk around people's profiles! I've been playing guitar since I was 13 so I guess about 5 years now.
Posted: Oct 21, 2009 8:03 PM - Quote - Report!

Sickhick

Hi, I'm Renae and I'm 17. This sounds like an AA meeting. But yeah, I play kind of a black metal mixed with a bit of punk. I'm a tremolo picker in general. And I have some, er, controversial beliefs, if you care to check out my profile. Hi, I'm Renae and I'm 17. This sounds like an AA meeting. But yeah, I play kind of a black metal mixed with a bit of punk. I'm a tremolo picker in general. And I have some, er, controversial beliefs, if you care to check out my profile.
Posted: Oct 22, 2009 9:24 AM - Quote - Report!

mastermetal777

hey guys. My name is Joel and I've been a part of the UG Community for about a year and a half now. I've been playing guitar for almost 2 years now. I have an Ibanez IJX20 and I use mostly tremolo picking and I can do decent tap riffs. I mostly play thrash, progressive, christian, and metalcore metal styles. My fave band is Dream Theater. Check out my profile if you want to talk about stuff hey guys. My name is Joel and I've been a part of the UG Community for about a year and a half now. I've been playing guitar for almost 2 years now. I have an Ibanez IJX20 and I use mostly tremolo picking and I can do decent tap riffs. I mostly play thrash, progressive, christian, and metalcore metal styles. My fave band is Dream Theater. Check out my profile if you want to talk about stuff
Posted: Oct 30, 2009 5:51 AM - Quote - Report!

DIV ON!

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiii im am metalhead tid and a midget 3 years of shredding the fretboard Cannibal Corpse Crazy Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii im am metalhead tid and a midget 3 years of shredding the fretboard Cannibal Corpse Crazy
Posted: Nov 3, 2009 8:05 PM - Quote - Report!

wetrx95

Hello everyone. My name is Scott and I joined UG this past July, used it for tabs for a bit of time before that. I am old (41) and have been playing guitar for a long time. However, every day I learn something new about this hobby/profession that keeps it fresh. I am old school by my using my ear more than tabs to figure out songs. I'm trying to use this site more. I've been in a couple of bands, but now just play for myself. I am a die hard metal head. My main axe is a 1988 Jackson San Dimas strat, but I just bought an Epi LP, so the other is seeing some case time for once. Anyway, I'm more than happy for any new friends (only have one lol). I'm usually on here a few times a day. Give a shout and check my profile. Peace. Hello everyone. My name is Scott and I joined UG this past July, used it for tabs for a bit of time before that. I am old (41) and have been playing guitar for a long time. However, every day I learn something new about this hobby/profession that keeps it fresh. I am old school by my using my ear more than tabs to figure out songs. I'm trying to use this site more. I've been in a couple of bands, but now just play for myself. I am a die hard metal head. My main axe is a 1988 Jackson San Dimas strat, but I just bought an Epi LP, so the other is seeing some case time for once. Anyway, I'm more than happy for any new friends (only have one lol). I'm usually on here a few times a day. Give a shout and check my profile. Peace.
Posted: Nov 6, 2009 3:41 AM - Quote - Report!

bophamet

hello everyone, my name is Taylor, my friends know me as twitch, i joined the site only recently and have been playing guitar for about 5 years now, still not that good at it, but im only 19, so room for improvement is always there, im into all forms of metal hello everyone, my name is Taylor, my friends know me as twitch, i joined the site only recently and have been playing guitar for about 5 years now, still not that good at it, but im only 19, so room for improvement is always there, im into all forms of metal
Posted: Jan 3, 2010 8:36 AM - Quote - Report!

Opethanized

Hi guys my name is Neil. Im 21 and Ive been playing for about 5 years. Between work and college I havent had time to practice as much as Id like, but that will be changing soon!
Ive been prowling around this site for about 5 years as well, and I joined UG in May of 08. And now Im going to commit more time to this community and my guitar than I ever have! WOOO!
Im primarily into metal (many forms), but I also love blues, jazz, prog rock, and classical.
Feel free to visit my page and new friends are always great!

P.S. I am currently amp-less. Awesome for a metal guitarist! I dont know about the rest of you, but Im rather broke. I have a measly fund saved for a new one, but its a ways out. At least I can still practice lol. Ive never owned anything that was worth anything, and the nearest guitar store is about 2 hours away. So anyway if anyone has any suggestions let me know.
Hi guys my name is Neil. Im 21 and Ive been playing for about 5 years. Between work and college I havent had time to practice as much as Id like, but that will be changing soon! Ive been prowling around this site for about 5 years as well, and I joined UG in May of 08. And now Im going to commit more time to this community and my guitar than I ever have! WOOO! Im primarily into metal (many forms), but I also love blues, jazz, prog rock, and classical. Feel free to visit my page and new friends are always great! P.S. I am currently amp-less. Awesome for a metal guitarist! I dont know about the rest of you, but Im rather broke. I have a measly fund saved for a new one, but its a ways out. At least I can still practice lol. Ive never owned anything that was worth anything, and the nearest guitar store is about 2 hours away. So anyway if anyone has any suggestions let me know.
Posted: Mar 25, 2010 9:38 PM - Quote - Report!

gekkedude

hi, I'm Zico. I've been playing my electric guitar since august 2007 .. I played a bit acoustic before that. I've been using this site since 2008. I have 3 guitars:
ESP LTD EX 50 (/w EMG's)
ESP MH 401 QM
Stagg ST

I play through a Randall RH300 on a 2x12" + 1x10" cab (one of my friends built it for me) with a Boss ML2 Metalcore pedal and a Dunlop JH1 Wah.

I used to play in Metalcore/Deathcore bands, but now I only play Rock/blues/heavy metal/trash. My favorite guitarists are: Rory Gallagher, Jimi Hendrix, Kirk Hammett
hi, I'm Zico. I've been playing my electric guitar since august 2007 .. I played a bit acoustic before that. I've been using this site since 2008. I have 3 guitars:
ESP LTD EX 50 (/w EMG's)
ESP MH 401 QM
Stagg ST

I play through a Randall RH300 on a 2x12" + 1x10" cab (one of my friends built it for me) with a Boss ML2 Metalcore pedal and a Dunlop JH1 Wah.

I used to play in Metalcore/Deathcore bands, but now I only play Rock/blues/heavy metal/trash. My favorite guitarists are: Rory Gallagher, Jimi Hendrix, Kirk Hammett
Posted: Mar 30, 2010 12:27 PM - Quote - Report!

khail666

im nick ive been playing guitar since i was 10. my fave bands include metallica, megadeth, and lamb of god. i just play random shit and a few metallica songs and shit like that. i have a website; http://phase4guitar.blogspot.com/

any more questions? pm me
im nick ive been playing guitar since i was 10. my fave bands include metallica, megadeth, and lamb of god. i just play random shit and a few metallica songs and shit like that. i have a website; http://phase4guitar.blogspot.com/ any more questions? pm me
Posted: Apr 5, 2010 1:39 AM - Quote - Report!

Veil of Lies

I'm Jason. I've been playing guitar for about three years. I am sixteen years old and am in a band that probably won't go anywhere, but that doesn't mean we're going to stop. I joined in November of 2009, but I've been using UG for about as long as I've been playing. I used to cut myself, but stopped when I realized it was fucking stupid. Anybody want to chat or just degrade me and call me an emo (which I resent but is most likely inevitable), just leave a comment. I get back to you sooner or later. I'm Jason. I've been playing guitar for about three years. I am sixteen years old and am in a band that probably won't go anywhere, but that doesn't mean we're going to stop. I joined in November of 2009, but I've been using UG for about as long as I've been playing. I used to cut myself, but stopped when I realized it was fucking stupid. Anybody want to chat or just degrade me and call me an emo (which I resent but is most likely inevitable), just leave a comment. I get back to you sooner or later.
Posted: Apr 7, 2010 7:00 PM - Quote - Report!

HeatherRockstar

Hi everyone. My name is Heather. I'm 15 and I've been playing guitar for 5 years. My first guitar was a J.J. Heart, which I still have. I love music and I have had many artists that have inspired me. System of a Down was my first favorite band. They introduced me to the real world my parents were trying to hide me from. Anyways I am a pretty easy person to get along with. Feel free to add me as a friend and get to know me. :) Hi everyone. My name is Heather. I'm 15 and I've been playing guitar for 5 years. My first guitar was a J.J. Heart, which I still have. I love music and I have had many artists that have inspired me. System of a Down was my first favorite band. They introduced me to the real world my parents were trying to hide me from. Anyways I am a pretty easy person to get along with. Feel free to add me as a friend and get to know me. :)
Posted: Apr 23, 2010 3:13 AM - Quote - Report!

Crofty89

Hey folks, I'm Crofty. I'm 20, been playing acoustic a year and two months, electric since christmas (bit of a late starter). My guitars are a Hohner classical named Jewel and a Squier Strat named Aeryn (anyone who knows the extra geeky sources of these names is officially awesome). My skills are quite limited, I've got plenty of learning left to do, but that's a lot of the fun. I like a wide variety of rock and metal (@HeatherRockstar, System of a Down were the band that got me into metal, awesome band) and some random stuff you'd expect me to hate (wierd example, I generally dislike pop, yet for some reason like Ruslana, a Ukrainian pop singer). I'm quite the geek, though not to the Sheldon Cooper or The Simpsons' Comic Book Guy levels. Feel free to add me and say hi. Hey folks, I'm Crofty. I'm 20, been playing acoustic a year and two months, electric since christmas (bit of a late starter). My guitars are a Hohner classical named Jewel and a Squier Strat named Aeryn (anyone who knows the extra geeky sources of these names is officially awesome). My skills are quite limited, I've got plenty of learning left to do, but that's a lot of the fun. I like a wide variety of rock and metal (@HeatherRockstar, System of a Down were the band that got me into metal, awesome band) and some random stuff you'd expect me to hate (wierd example, I generally dislike pop, yet for some reason like Ruslana, a Ukrainian pop singer). I'm quite the geek, though not to the Sheldon Cooper or The Simpsons' Comic Book Guy levels. Feel free to add me and say hi.
Posted: May 4, 2010 1:17 AM - Quote - Report!

1avatar328

Haro UG, Im Erick, I'm 15 in less than a month now, I've owned a guitar for two years, been playing for a year and a half, I got one LTD Ex-50, and a Fender FM212DSP, with Kirk Hammett Crybaby, I'm very interested in history, I'm going to start playing airsoft soon, and I hope to WW2 reenact in my future, I only listen to rock and classical genres. rock being expanded as far as it can be. If you want to talk with me or something just add/send a message. Haro UG, Im Erick, I'm 15 in less than a month now, I've owned a guitar for two years, been playing for a year and a half, I got one LTD Ex-50, and a Fender FM212DSP, with Kirk Hammett Crybaby, I'm very interested in history, I'm going to start playing airsoft soon, and I hope to WW2 reenact in my future, I only listen to rock and classical genres. rock being expanded as far as it can be. If you want to talk with me or something just add/send a message.
Posted: May 4, 2010 1:32 AM - Quote - Report!

Riff Driven

Hello all fellow guitarists!! The League of Guitarists sounded like my kinda place. I just joined a few days ago, but I've been coming here for years to get tabs. Names Clint, I'm 29 and been playing for 17 years. I play everything, classic rock, alternative, metal, thrash, blues, slow jams, Kerry King speed jams...never did play any country music though...(shrugs) OH WELL!! Want to see my gear...go to my page, my music...go to my page, skill level...again, go to my page! When your there, leave a comment, maybe rate a song or skill, or ask me to be your friend maybe...you never know, you might like it! Hello all fellow guitarists!! The League of Guitarists sounded like my kinda place. I just joined a few days ago, but I've been coming here for years to get tabs. Names Clint, I'm 29 and been playing for 17 years. I play everything, classic rock, alternative, metal, thrash, blues, slow jams, Kerry King speed jams...never did play any country music though...(shrugs) OH WELL!! Want to see my gear...go to my page, my music...go to my page, skill level...again, go to my page! When your there, leave a comment, maybe rate a song or skill, or ask me to be your friend maybe...you never know, you might like it!
Posted: May 10, 2010 6:05 AM - Quote - Report!

EddieRowan

:headbang: name's eddie. been playing guitar about 2yrs now. i play metal music, and that's real metal, none of that deepthroat growling or nuts-in-a-vice screaming. also nothing that falls under "nu-metal" which it doesn't even deserve to be called because there's nothing metal about it. ok, enough of my ranting. i play only Ibanez guitars (except acoustics, where i use Samick) and use only Marshall amps, although i'd like to get my hands on a Randall or Blackstar cabinet. my favorite bands vary. i started out listening to only 80s hair bands (my favorite was and still is Kiss) but recently i started listening to modern metal bands, and by modern i mean none of the stuff listed above. modern metal bands i like include Firewind, Dragonforce, Wolf, Nightwish, Dream Evil, and Hammerfall. all of the metal i listen to heavily influences my own material, which can be found on all my pages (UG, MySpace, Facebook, etc). if you wanna know anything else, hop over to my profile, ask me things, listen to my stuff, etc. later :headbang: :headbang: name's eddie. been playing guitar about 2yrs now. i play metal music, and that's real metal, none of that deepthroat growling or nuts-in-a-vice screaming. also nothing that falls under "nu-metal" which it doesn't even deserve to be called because there's nothing metal about it. ok, enough of my ranting. i play only Ibanez guitars (except acoustics, where i use Samick) and use only Marshall amps, although i'd like to get my hands on a Randall or Blackstar cabinet. my favorite bands vary. i started out listening to only 80s hair bands (my favorite was and still is Kiss) but recently i started listening to modern metal bands, and by modern i mean none of the stuff listed above. modern metal bands i like include Firewind, Dragonforce, Wolf, Nightwish, Dream Evil, and Hammerfall. all of the metal i listen to heavily influences my own material, which can be found on all my pages (UG, MySpace, Facebook, etc). if you wanna know anything else, hop over to my profile, ask me things, listen to my stuff, etc. later :headbang:
Posted: May 13, 2010 6:01 PM - Quote - Report!

jdriver12

Im Josh. ive been playing guitar for about a year and a half. im not that great at it but i dont care Im Josh. ive been playing guitar for about a year and a half. im not that great at it but i dont care
Posted: May 16, 2010 10:04 PM - Quote - Report!

Dukey

I'm Dor "Corpse",
The meaning of "Corpse" is that I can be ugly and go with my pride something... (point is - YOU DON'T NEED TO BE PRETTY!)
I'm 16.5 from Jerusalem, I learn in 10th grade and I believe Zakk Wylde should be the next Chuck Norris!

I play guitar and bass for the last 4.5 years and I'm having a blast!
I came to the conclusion that music (and specificly heavy metal) is the greatest thing ever happened to me. seriously.
I love metal ever since I've heard Cowboys From Hell for the first time 2.5 years ago, still my favorite Pantera song!
My favorite music is anything that bangs from classic rock to thrash metal (just the big four of thrash... damn, I wish I could go to Sonisphere...)
And yes, I don't like most of the modern metal (modern = 1994-2004), most of these bands try to do the stuff Pantera already done, and Pantera did that great; they suck... (*cough* *Lamb Of God* *cough*)
My main influences are Metallica, Megadeth and Pantera.

I been in few bands and projects as a bassist, but now I'm leading one of the greatest things in my life as a teenager - my band Socail Necrosis... (and this time as a guitarist...)

My rig is: a Gibson Les Paul Standard 2008, Fender Blues Blues Jr., Digitech RP350 (great pedal, although sometimes I wish could get an RP500 instead, but the differences are small...), An Ibanez Soundgear bass (I don't like Ibanez...), Fender Rumble 60, 2 classic guitars and coming really soon - A muthafuking Jackson Kelly KE3! (I'll remember to post a NGD...)

METAL FOR THE NATIONS!
I'm Dor "Corpse", The meaning of "Corpse" is that I can be ugly and go with my pride something... (point is - YOU DON'T NEED TO BE PRETTY!) I'm 16.5 from Jerusalem, I learn in 10th grade and I believe Zakk Wylde should be the next Chuck Norris! I play guitar and bass for the last 4.5 years and I'm having a blast! I came to the conclusion that music (and specificly heavy metal) is the greatest thing ever happened to me. seriously. I love metal ever since I've heard Cowboys From Hell for the first time 2.5 years ago, still my favorite Pantera song! My favorite music is anything that bangs from classic rock to thrash metal (just the big four of thrash... damn, I wish I could go to Sonisphere...) And yes, I don't like most of the modern metal (modern = 1994-2004), most of these bands try to do the stuff Pantera already done, and Pantera did that great; they suck... (*cough* *Lamb Of God* *cough*) My main influences are Metallica, Megadeth and Pantera. I been in few bands and projects as a bassist, but now I'm leading one of the greatest things in my life as a teenager - my band Socail Necrosis... (and this time as a guitarist...) My rig is: a Gibson Les Paul Standard 2008, Fender Blues Blues Jr., Digitech RP350 (great pedal, although sometimes I wish could get an RP500 instead, but the differences are small...), An Ibanez Soundgear bass (I don't like Ibanez...), Fender Rumble 60, 2 classic guitars and coming really soon - A muthafuking Jackson Kelly KE3! (I'll remember to post a NGD...) METAL FOR THE NATIONS!
Posted: May 17, 2010 10:36 PM - Quote - Report!

Harlot Hero

Supp. I'm Cruz and i've been playing for about 9 years now. I'm more experienced with an acoustic in my hands than an electric, but can play both pretty well I guess. I love to collaborate with others on the net and write some pretty awesome material.

Anyway, just check my profile for whatever needs concern you. I'm a friendly dude and by reading this, I have taken complete control over your mind for until you have completed reading my words.

I now release you of my control.
Supp. I'm Cruz and i've been playing for about 9 years now. I'm more experienced with an acoustic in my hands than an electric, but can play both pretty well I guess. I love to collaborate with others on the net and write some pretty awesome material.

Anyway, just check my profile for whatever needs concern you. I'm a friendly dude and by reading this, I have taken complete control over your mind for until you have completed reading my words.

I now release you of my control.
Posted: Feb 24, 2011 10:22 AM - Quote - Report!

Lokki Saints

Lokki Saints here! Origianlly began drums at the age of 5 and switched to guitar at 14 after hearing Yngwie Malmsteen's Rising Force album in 1984. Been playing guitar and piano for 27 years now. Have successfully released 4 worldwide CD's with national and international recogntion. Have peformed and worked with members of Obituary, Death and Testament. I'm a neoclassical player who plays primarily metal but can also show diversity in my style by ocassionally playing blues and jazz. Love old school punk from the 80's as well as the heavy metal and hard rock of that era too. Have over 23 songs posted on my page from 80's covers to technical shred and progressive songs. Stop by check it out. Videos are up to! Lokki Saints here! Origianlly began drums at the age of 5 and switched to guitar at 14 after hearing Yngwie Malmsteen's Rising Force album in 1984. Been playing guitar and piano for 27 years now. Have successfully released 4 worldwide CD's with national and international recogntion. Have peformed and worked with members of Obituary, Death and Testament. I'm a neoclassical player who plays primarily metal but can also show diversity in my style by ocassionally playing blues and jazz. Love old school punk from the 80's as well as the heavy metal and hard rock of that era too. Have over 23 songs posted on my page from 80's covers to technical shred and progressive songs. Stop by check it out. Videos are up to!
Posted: Mar 20, 2011 7:39 AM - Quote - Report!

bandralali

greeting everyone, call me MnJ, I learned guitar from age 14 years, and I joined the UG in May. I come from Indonesia, happy to join this group, hopefully we can help each other, thanks greeting everyone, call me MnJ, I learned guitar from age 14 years, and I joined the UG in May. I come from Indonesia, happy to join this group, hopefully we can help each other, thanks
Posted: Jun 22, 2011 5:32 AM - Quote - Report!

riaki1998

Hi everyone, I've just joined this group today :) I'm 14 from England and haven't been playing for very long. I got my first electric guitar a couple of days ago and a nice set of blisters to match :D Worth it tho, Now I can almost play a song from my favourite band :) If anyone would like to add me as a friend that would be pretty cool. Hi everyone, I've just joined this group today :) I'm 14 from England and haven't been playing for very long. I got my first electric guitar a couple of days ago and a nice set of blisters to match :D Worth it tho, Now I can almost play a song from my favourite band :) If anyone would like to add me as a friend that would be pretty cool.
Posted: Aug 24, 2013 1:03 PM - Quote - Report!

louis94

Hey I am louis. I joined almost 2 years ago. Im 19 from Whittier, California. Ive been playing for like 4 years. If u wanna talk about guitars bands gear or anything really hit me up. Hey I am louis. I joined almost 2 years ago. Im 19 from Whittier, California. Ive been playing for like 4 years. If u wanna talk about guitars bands gear or anything really hit me up.
Posted: Sep 25, 2013 1:02 AM - Quote - Report!

GarrettR

Hey everyone, I'm Garrett. I just joined the group today. I'm 18 and I go to Mississippi State University. I've been playing guitar for about 6 years. I haven't been serious until recently. Now that I am serious, I am looking for new friends and people to talk to. Hey everyone, I'm Garrett. I just joined the group today. I'm 18 and I go to Mississippi State University. I've been playing guitar for about 6 years. I haven't been serious until recently. Now that I am serious, I am looking for new friends and people to talk to.
Posted: Oct 27, 2013 8:01 PM - Quote - Report!

Mars Sevenfold

Hi there, My name is Adem .. I'am joined this group about months ago .. I'am 15 almost 16 and I've been playing guitar for almost 2 years .. I'am from Malaysia , I know my english bad . Haha . Add me maybe Hi there, My name is Adem .. I'am joined this group about months ago .. I'am 15 almost 16 and I've been playing guitar for almost 2 years .. I'am from Malaysia , I know my english bad . Haha . Add me maybe
Posted: Nov 18, 2013 4:23 PM - Quote - Report!

Mars Sevenfold

Hi there, My name is Adem .. I'am joined this group about months ago .. I'am 15 almost 16 and I've been playing guitar for almost 2 years .. I'am from Malaysia , I know my english bad . Haha . Add me maybe Hi there, My name is Adem .. I'am joined this group about months ago .. I'am 15 almost 16 and I've been playing guitar for almost 2 years .. I'am from Malaysia , I know my english bad . Haha . Add me maybe
Posted: Nov 18, 2013 4:24 PM - Quote - Report!

Mars Sevenfold

Posted: Nov 18, 2013 4:24 PM - Quote - Report!

dirtmaster4

I'm dirtmaster4. I listen to Christian, Classical (mostly baroque), Jazz, and Chinese. If you want to find out more about me, visit my page or send me a private message.
Also, I play Guitar (of course), Viola, Banjo, and Ukulele.
I'm dirtmaster4. I listen to Christian, Classical (mostly baroque), Jazz, and Chinese. If you want to find out more about me, visit my page or send me a private message. Also, I play Guitar (of course), Viola, Banjo, and Ukulele.
Posted: Dec 20, 2013 4:19 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand