The League Of Guitarists

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

"I got new mp3" thread !!

karanggusi

If you have a new song uploaded on UG, post here !!
Someone might want to check 'em out.

Well, here's mine.
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/karanggusi/musi c/all/play445182

rate 'em !!
If you have a new song uploaded on UG, post here !!
Someone might want to check 'em out.

Well, here's mine.
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/karanggusi/music/all/play445182

rate 'em !!
Posted: Oct 25, 2008 11:50 AM - Quote - Report!

metallicafan616

if you go on my profile i have tried the first part of the solo to rising force, and criticism welcome :) if you go on my profile i have tried the first part of the solo to rising force, and criticism welcome :)
Posted: Oct 26, 2008 9:35 AM - Quote - Report!

karanggusi

metallicafan616 wrote on Oct 26th, 2008 at 4:35am :
if you go on my profile i have tried the first part of the solo to rising force, and criticism welcome :)

man..youre damn good.
[QUOTE u='metallicafan616' d='2008-10-26 04:35:18']if you go on my profile i have tried the first part of the solo to rising force, and criticism welcome :)[/QUOTE]

man..youre damn good.
Posted: Oct 26, 2008 11:19 AM - Quote - Report!

valennic

Dear god man, stop making so many threads!

Clear it with me, mikko or Unforgotten before you do it next time!

...but on topic I've got two of my piano pieces on here.

<_<

...but on topic I've got two of my piano pieces on here.

<_<
Posted: Oct 27, 2008 1:31 AM - Quote - Report!

karanggusi

valennic wrote on Oct 26th, 2008 at 8:31pm :

Ok dude no probs, just PM me how do we work on that..
Coz I'm new in this stuff.

peace.
[QUOTE u='valennic' d='2008-10-26 20:31:41']Dear god man, stop making so many threads!

[/QUOTE]

Ok dude no probs, just PM me how do we work on that..
Coz I'm new in this stuff.

peace.
Posted: Oct 27, 2008 10:08 AM - Quote - Report!

valennic

It's pretty simple, just go on to mine, Unforgotten, or mikko's profile, and comment us asking if it's cool to make so and so thread, comprende? It's pretty simple, just go on to mine, Unforgotten, or mikko's profile, and comment us asking if it's cool to make so and so thread, comprende?
Posted: Oct 28, 2008 2:36 AM - Quote - Report!

karanggusi

valennic wrote on Oct 27th, 2008 at 9:36pm :
It's pretty simple, just go on to mine, Unforgotten, or mikko's profile, and comment us asking if it's cool to make so and so thread, comprende?

Damn sure man ..
I'll contact one f you guys if there's something comin in my head

:)
[QUOTE u='valennic' d='2008-10-27 21:36:58']It's pretty simple, just go on to mine, Unforgotten, or mikko's profile, and comment us asking if it's cool to make so and so thread, comprende?[/QUOTE]

Damn sure man ..
I'll contact one f you guys if there's something comin in my head

:)
Posted: Oct 28, 2008 10:21 AM - Quote - Report!

valennic

Fine by me man :cheers: Fine by me man :cheers:
Posted: Oct 28, 2008 3:26 PM - Quote - Report!

ZeGuitarist

Hi all! I have a couple of cover songs in my profile, as well as one original.. Check them out and let me know what you think!

Cheers!
ZeG
Hi all! I have a couple of cover songs in my profile, as well as one original.. Check them out and let me know what you think!

Cheers!
ZeG
Posted: Nov 1, 2008 12:04 PM - Quote - Report!

karanggusi

ZeGuitarist wrote on Nov 1st, 2008 at 7:04am :

Cheers!

ZeG

It's cool man ..
I like your style.
I've heard your original song, it's a beautiful song. Nice work !!
[QUOTE u='ZeGuitarist' d='2008-11-01 07:04:28']Hi all! I have a couple of cover songs in my profile, as well as one original.. Check them out and let me know what you think!

Cheers!

ZeG[/QUOTE]
It's cool man ..
I like your style.
I've heard your original song, it's a beautiful song. Nice work !!
Posted: Nov 3, 2008 1:47 PM - Quote - Report!

Busproof

I got three new tracks on my page - one (Seige At The Gates of Hell) is just a combination of several riffs i'm working on, but the other two (Amber and The Journey Within) are actually demos. So check em out please :) Thanks I got three new tracks on my page - one (Seige At The Gates of Hell) is just a combination of several riffs i'm working on, but the other two (Amber and The Journey Within) are actually demos. So check em out please :) Thanks
Posted: Dec 9, 2008 4:54 PM - Quote - Report!

valennic

I've got a riff up *finally :p:*

Maybe give me some feedback?

And yes, I know the hiss is slightly annoying :(

Cant figure out how to fix it...:mad:
I've got a riff up *finally :p:*

Maybe give me some feedback?

And yes, I know the hiss is slightly annoying :(

Cant figure out how to fix it...:mad:
Posted: Dec 12, 2008 4:12 AM - Quote - Report!

malephik

I just recorded some short tunes I put together a few months ago, I should practice them a bit more and change my guitar's strings but they're good enough to base an oppinion on :D

BTW, to sort out hissing try using a noise remover(Audacity has one ;) ).
I just recorded some short tunes I put together a few months ago, I should practice them a bit more and change my guitar's strings but they're good enough to base an oppinion on :D

Posted: Dec 12, 2008 1:25 PM - Quote - Report!

valennic

malephik wrote on Dec 12th, 2008 at 8:25am :

:(

That thing made it go all warbly, any others you can reccomend?
[QUOTE u='malephik' d='2008-12-12 08:25:01']I just recorded some short tunes I put together a few months ago, I should practice them a bit more and change my guitar's strings but they're good enough to base an oppinion on :D

BTW, to sort out hissing try using a noise remover(Audacity has one ;) ).[/QUOTE]

:(

That thing made it go all warbly, any others you can reccomend?
Posted: Dec 13, 2008 3:41 AM - Quote - Report!

malephik

There's a slider that should be set on low for the least warblyness. Other than that I suggest changing your recording method. If you record by miccing up your amp than get a better mic; if you record directly into your comp, try a better soundcard or a shielded cable if you're not using one.
Almost forgot... try playing farther away from your monitor(or turning it off), especially if it's a CRT, your guitar's pups and cable pick up a lot of the radiation it emmits.
There's a slider that should be set on low for the least warblyness. Other than that I suggest changing your recording method. If you record by miccing up your amp than get a better mic; if you record directly into your comp, try a better soundcard or a shielded cable if you're not using one.
Almost forgot... try playing farther away from your monitor(or turning it off), especially if it's a CRT, your guitar's pups and cable pick up a lot of the radiation it emmits.
Posted: Dec 13, 2008 9:15 AM - Quote - Report!

valennic

Alright, I'll give it a shot.

Normally, I record with my mic on the side of my amp, because I get the best tone there, but I'll give that a shot. Thanks man :cheers:
Alright, I'll give it a shot.

Normally, I record with my mic on the side of my amp, because I get the best tone there, but I'll give that a shot. Thanks man :cheers:
Posted: Dec 14, 2008 4:18 PM - Quote - Report!

valennic

I've got a new composition up, maybe check it out?

It's called "Rain"
I've got a new composition up, maybe check it out?

It's called "Rain"
Posted: Dec 24, 2008 6:53 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand