The League Of Guitarists

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

What Guitar?

Cam'sGuitarSolo

Hey guys, I got a question.
When i buy a new guitar i want it to be one who doesn't pin me down to just 1 or 2 different musical styles.
So what guitar can handle Almost any genre of music?
Thanks.
Hey guys, I got a question.
When i buy a new guitar i want it to be one who doesn't pin me down to just 1 or 2 different musical styles.
So what guitar can handle Almost any genre of music?
Thanks.
Posted: Jun 24, 2011 9:16 AM - Quote - Report!

Supercolio

I _think_ Les Paul is what you need... I know it can play blues and heavy metal. I have a Tokai SG myself, and it is a bit rock-overdrive-balanced guitar... It does nice cleans too. I _think_ Les Paul is what you need... I know it can play blues and heavy metal. I have a Tokai SG myself, and it is a bit rock-overdrive-balanced guitar... It does nice cleans too.
Posted: Jul 19, 2011 8:40 PM - Quote - Report!

parhelia_0000

In my opinion, any king of guitar can play any kind of music. It's just basically preference. Myself, a Fender Jaguar HH is more than enough to support me in almost any kind of music. But that's just me. The rest is up to you. In my opinion, any king of guitar can play any kind of music. It's just basically preference. Myself, a Fender Jaguar HH is more than enough to support me in almost any kind of music. But that's just me. The rest is up to you.
Posted: Oct 5, 2011 5:15 AM - Quote - Report!

'DC fan

Supercolio wrote on Jul 19th, 2011 at 3:40pm :
I _think_ Les Paul is what you need... I know it can play blues and heavy metal. I have a Tokai SG myself, and it is a bit rock-overdrive-balanced guitar... It does nice cleans too.

^This.
[QUOTE u='Supercolio' d='2011-07-19 15:40:52']I _think_ Les Paul is what you need... I know it can play blues and heavy metal. I have a Tokai SG myself, and it is a bit rock-overdrive-balanced guitar... It does nice cleans too.[/QUOTE] ^This.
Posted: Oct 11, 2011 5:02 PM - Quote - Report!

guitarguy918

FENDER FENDER
Posted: Dec 3, 2011 11:56 PM - Quote - Report!

Josh62808

I would also go with the les paul but technique and tone also play a large part to any genre of music not just the sound from the guitar itself I would also go with the les paul but technique and tone also play a large part to any genre of music not just the sound from the guitar itself
Posted: Dec 4, 2011 10:44 AM - Quote - Report!

Dukey

I kinda don't like most of Fender's guitars...
God knows why... and it's not because I own a Gibson.

So I'd say Gibson.
Suprisingly...
I know that it's not really "fair" to name a big brand as Gibson, what can you do...
I kinda don't like most of Fender's guitars... God knows why... and it's not because I own a Gibson. So I'd say Gibson. Suprisingly... I know that it's not really "fair" to name a big brand as Gibson, what can you do...
Posted: Dec 4, 2011 6:48 PM - Quote - Report!

gunsn'roses123

It doesnt really matter what kind of guitar it is. you can make sound your own with an amp. But if you need a brand I'd say anything with a 3-way switch. because it will give you different sounds.... if you know what i mean. It doesnt really matter what kind of guitar it is. you can make sound your own with an amp. But if you need a brand I'd say anything with a 3-way switch. because it will give you different sounds.... if you know what i mean.
Posted: Dec 5, 2011 6:11 PM - Quote - Report!

adinG_101

maybe LES PAUL? maybe LES PAUL?
Posted: Dec 9, 2011 8:32 AM - Quote - Report!

Zaen

Stratocaster with humbucker. Stratocaster with humbucker.
Posted: Jan 19, 2012 12:29 AM - Quote - Report!

yuvalg

I think a guitar with a thin neck would do the job- LTD ESP maybe... I think a guitar with a thin neck would do the job- LTD ESP maybe...
Posted: Jan 21, 2012 11:29 AM - Quote - Report!

ancientson

parhelia_0000 wrote on Oct 5th, 2011 at 12:15am :
In my opinion, any king of guitar can play any kind of music. It's just basically preference. Myself, a Fender Jaguar HH is more than enough to support me in almost any kind of music. But that's just me. The rest is up to you.

Agreed!
[QUOTE u='parhelia_0000' d='2011-10-05 00:15:12']In my opinion, any king of guitar can play any kind of music. It's just basically preference. Myself, a Fender Jaguar HH is more than enough to support me in almost any kind of music. But that's just me. The rest is up to you.[/QUOTE] Agreed!
Posted: Feb 26, 2012 1:09 PM - Quote - Report!

dirtmaster4

Maybe something like a Gibson Semi-Acoustic could work; I don't know. Maybe something like a Gibson Semi-Acoustic could work; I don't know.
Posted: Dec 20, 2013 4:26 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand