The League Of Guitarists

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

What's your current setup like?

aerosmithfan95

Hey everyone! I'm new to the group and figured I'd introduce myself. I'm Billy and I've been playing guitar for 5 years (June 2008). Over that period of time, I've grown to respect many genres of music as well as different musicians. I've had my share of gear, but I am no means a "collector". I hope that I can start a personal collection, though.

I was wondering what everyone's setup was like. I want to know what guitars, amps, pickups, etc that you're currently using. As for me, it's something like this:

Guitars:

-2008 Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Set)
-1984 Kramer Focus 3000 (stock pickups)
-1987 Kramer Pacer (currently no electronics but it'll have an Air Zone/Air Norton set once it's done)
-2010 Fender CD-120 (?)
- Some cheap Hondo acoustic

Amps:

My main amp is a Marshall Vintage Modern 2266 head. I either run it into a 1x15 (house) or a 4x12 (garage or when I begin to gig). I also have a Fender Frontman 212r that I used for years before I got the Marshall in September. There's also the Line 6 Spider 3 that I used for a year and I find it to be a terrible practice amp.

Pedals:

- Boss CS-3 Compressor/Sustainer (I use it to "clean-up signal for cleans)
- Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor (Kills unwanted noise. Highly recommend)
- Boss CH-1 Super Chorus (I love it, but I might get an EHX Neo Clone to... (...test that out)
- Way Huge Green Rhino Overdrive (To boost my amp for solos)

Other:

I use D'addario 10-46 strings for my electrics and Dunlop 11-52 (54?) for my acoustics). On top of that, I use Dunlop 1 mm nylon guitar picks.

I can't wait to see what all of you use. Keep on playing, guys!
Hey everyone! I'm new to the group and figured I'd introduce myself. I'm Billy and I've been playing guitar for 5 years (June 2008). Over that period of time, I've grown to respect many genres of music as well as different musicians. I've had my share of gear, but I am no means a "collector". I hope that I can start a personal collection, though.

I was wondering what everyone's setup was like. I want to know what guitars, amps, pickups, etc that you're currently using. As for me, it's something like this:

Guitars:

-2008 Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Set)
-1984 Kramer Focus 3000 (stock pickups)
-1987 Kramer Pacer (currently no electronics but it'll have an Air Zone/Air        Norton set once it's done)
-2010 Fender CD-120 (?)
- Some cheap Hondo acoustic

Amps: 

My main amp is a Marshall Vintage Modern 2266 head. I either run it into a 1x15 (house) or a 4x12 (garage or when I begin to gig). I also have a Fender Frontman 212r that I used for years before I got the Marshall in September. There's also the Line 6 Spider 3 that I used for a year and I find it to be a terrible practice amp.

Pedals:

- Boss CS-3 Compressor/Sustainer (I use it to "clean-up signal for cleans)
- Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor (Kills unwanted noise. Highly recommend)
- Boss CH-1 Super Chorus (I love it, but I might get an EHX Neo Clone to...     (...test that out)
- Way Huge Green Rhino Overdrive (To boost my amp for solos)

Other:

I use D'addario 10-46 strings for my electrics and Dunlop 11-52 (54?) for my acoustics). On top of that, I use Dunlop 1 mm nylon guitar picks.

I can't wait to see what all of you use. Keep on playing, guys!
Posted: Jun 20, 2013 3:19 AM - Quote - Report!

csmetalmania

I am Codee.

Pedals:
Boss DS-1
Digitech Grunge
Morley Wah
Danelectro FAB Chorus x2 (in case one breaks) Haha

Amps
Line 6 Spider 3 75W
Ibanez Tonemaster 150W
Ibanez 350W 4x12

Guitars
BC Rich ASM-1
Laguna LE300
2006 Fender American Standard Strat
2003 Gibson Les Paul Standard
First Act ME201 Les Paul Clone
Ibanez 5 string Bass
Strat Clone with 2 stock S coils and a Weymour Duncan HotRod Hummbucker

Other:
I use D'addario 10's and 9's
I am Codee. Pedals: Boss DS-1 Digitech Grunge Morley Wah Danelectro FAB Chorus x2 (in case one breaks) Haha Amps Line 6 Spider 3 75W Ibanez Tonemaster 150W Ibanez 350W 4x12 Guitars BC Rich ASM-1 Laguna LE300 2006 Fender American Standard Strat 2003 Gibson Les Paul Standard First Act ME201 Les Paul Clone Ibanez 5 string Bass Strat Clone with 2 stock S coils and a Weymour Duncan HotRod Hummbucker Other: I use D'addario 10's and 9's
Posted: Sep 23, 2013 6:25 PM - Quote - Report!

tume

Hi! I'm Tume and I come from Finland.

Guitars:
Ibanez RG 1570 with EMG 85(bridge) & 81(neck)
Esp Ltd EX-401 stock pickups: EMG 81(bridge) & 60(neck)
Fender CD-60

Amps:
Line 6 Spider III 75W
Roland Micro cube which I have at my gf's house
Fender frontman 15w :D

Effects:
Line 6 POD HD which I use for gigs, rehearsals and playing at home.
Behringer HM300 (Boss HM-2 clone) for the Entombed sound :D

Other stuff:
I use Earnie Ball strings; I have 9-46 set currently on my Ibanez and 10-46 set on my Ltd but I'm about to switch those to 10-52 set.
I've also got Schaller straplocks on both Ltd and Ibanez. I've got 2 Dunlop straps. I use Dunlop Ultex Jazz III and XL Jazz III picks.
I also own some mics and mic stands but I guess those are off-topic :D
Hi! I'm Tume and I come from Finland. [b]Guitars:[/b] Ibanez RG 1570 with EMG 85(bridge) & 81(neck) Esp Ltd EX-401 stock pickups: EMG 81(bridge) & 60(neck) Fender CD-60 [b]Amps:[/b] Line 6 Spider III 75W Roland Micro cube which I have at my gf's house Fender frontman 15w :D [b]Effects:[/b] Line 6 POD HD which I use for gigs, rehearsals and playing at home. Behringer HM300 (Boss HM-2 clone) for the Entombed sound :D [b]Other stuff:[/b] I use Earnie Ball strings; I have 9-46 set currently on my Ibanez and 10-46 set on my Ltd but I'm about to switch those to 10-52 set. I've also got Schaller straplocks on both Ltd and Ibanez. I've got 2 Dunlop straps. I use Dunlop Ultex Jazz III and XL Jazz III picks. I also own some mics and mic stands but I guess those are off-topic :D
Posted: Sep 25, 2013 1:42 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand