Les Paul Players

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

EPIPHONE or GIBSON or WHAT

Milaneus

Epiphone! Epiphone!
Posted: Mar 12, 2008 4:32 AM - Quote - Report!

ECwomantoneman

Gibson! Gibson!
Posted: Mar 16, 2008 1:52 AM - Quote - Report!

cheese_weasel

Epiphone Epiphone
Posted: Mar 30, 2008 4:47 PM - Quote - Report!

Guit4rG0d

I had the chance to buy an Epi, and an Agile...i went with the Aglie

and i am so very glad did
I had the chance to buy an Epi, and an Agile...i went with the Aglie

and i am so very glad did
Posted: Mar 30, 2008 5:05 PM - Quote - Report!

smi5575

i own a tokai. not many people know about them but they have PAF pickups and excellent tone i own a tokai. not many people know about them but they have PAF pickups and excellent tone
Posted: Apr 20, 2008 2:31 AM - Quote - Report!

narutard50

Epiphone Epiphone
Posted: Apr 27, 2008 8:17 AM - Quote - Report!

evening_crow

Epiphone. Epiphone.
Posted: May 3, 2008 7:13 PM - Quote - Report!

Dillona

Epiphone Epiphone
Posted: May 4, 2008 12:50 AM - Quote - Report!

JTWalker

Ive got 3, 1 Epiphone Custom Zakk Wylde Les Paul, a Gibson Studio Les Paul in Wine Red and Gold Hardware and an Alpine White Custom Les Paul. Ive got 3, 1 Epiphone Custom Zakk Wylde Les Paul, a Gibson Studio Les Paul in Wine Red and Gold Hardware and an Alpine White Custom Les Paul.
Posted: May 6, 2008 1:53 PM - Quote - Report!

Kahless

High end epi and Im going to be getting a Gibson Classic LP High end epi and Im going to be getting a Gibson Classic LP
Posted: May 7, 2008 12:09 AM - Quote - Report!

Kevguy47

PRS!

/win
PRS!

/win
Posted: May 8, 2008 1:40 AM - Quote - Report!

xxunder-takerxx

i own an epi, soon getting an agile i own an epi, soon getting an agile
Posted: May 15, 2008 7:19 AM - Quote - Report!

edgespear

Epiphone is owned by Gibson so it's basically just the same guitar but cheaper. I do however love the Gibson Custom Slash model better than the Epiphone or USA models. Epiphone is owned by Gibson so it's basically just the same guitar but cheaper. I do however love the Gibson Custom Slash model better than the Epiphone or USA models.
Posted: May 24, 2008 11:04 AM - Quote - Report!

jakethesnakeLP

Epiphone, but a custom one that i don't know where it came from Epiphone, but a custom one that i don't know where it came from
Posted: May 29, 2008 12:52 AM - Quote - Report!

chungalunga

Epiphone :) Epiphone :)
Posted: Jun 9, 2008 5:21 PM - Quote - Report!

metalxmania198

epiphone. its a tobacco sunburst, and looks sick. epiphone. its a tobacco sunburst, and looks sick.
Posted: Jun 10, 2008 5:57 PM - Quote - Report!

Wednesday Bass

Epiphone Trans Amber. Lush! Epiphone Trans Amber. Lush!
Posted: Jun 14, 2008 11:13 PM - Quote - Report!

Khit

Epiphone. Epiphone.
Posted: Aug 19, 2008 12:07 AM - Quote - Report!

Khit

BTW is that Tom morello in my avatar? BTW is that Tom morello in my avatar?
Posted: Aug 19, 2008 12:08 AM - Quote - Report!

Sieves

Epiphone until i get some moneys then its all gibson. Epiphone until i get some moneys then its all gibson.
Posted: Aug 26, 2008 2:42 AM - Quote - Report!

GuitarSk8er804

epiphone! gubsun is too expensive! epiphone! gubsun is too expensive!
Posted: Sep 27, 2008 4:44 PM - Quote - Report!

metalocalypse21

Greg bennet avion av7 (les paul lookalike...but its still a great guitar and sounds extremely close to the original Greg bennet avion av7 (les paul lookalike...but its still a great guitar and sounds extremely close to the original
Posted: Dec 15, 2008 10:23 AM - Quote - Report!

tickler444

My first electric was an Epiphone LP Standard Plain Top. I recently sold it and upgraded to a Gibson LP Classic 60's neck. My first electric was an Epiphone LP Standard Plain Top. I recently sold it and upgraded to a Gibson LP Classic 60's neck.
Posted: Dec 22, 2008 3:54 PM - Quote - Report!

edgespear

I play an Epi :)
I hate it when you get rich kids that don't really have much of an interest in music, but they just go and buy a Gibson for the heck of it...I mean c'mon, what have they got to aspire to or work towards??
I play an Epi :)
I hate it when you get rich kids that don't really have much of an interest in music, but they just go and buy a Gibson for the heck of it...I mean c'mon, what have they got to aspire to or work towards??
Posted: Jan 1, 2009 8:01 PM - Quote - Report!

mjerue

i play a gibson 86 studio i play a gibson 86 studio
Posted: Apr 16, 2009 10:23 AM - Quote - Report!

whitenihilist

Epiphone Standard.

<---------- Picture

Epiphone Standard.

<---------- Picture

Posted: Jul 15, 2009 7:20 AM - Quote - Report!

lespaulbluesman

i play on a gibson les paul classic antique heritage cherry sunburst i play on a gibson les paul classic antique heritage cherry sunburst
Posted: Jul 18, 2009 12:29 PM - Quote - Report!

ZzakK

smi5575 wrote on Apr 19th, 2008 at 9:31pm :
i own a tokai. not many people know about them but they have PAF pickups and excellent tone

I almost bought one of those, a Goldtop.
But i plumped for a cheaper MD copy. Hand made, only 350...
not brilliant, but generally good for the price.
I tried some epiphones, but IMO (!!!!!!) they were all kinda tacky and lacking a bit of tonal depth. IMO, that is...
[QUOTE u='smi5575' d='2008-04-19 21:31:37']i own a tokai. not many people know about them but they have PAF pickups and excellent tone[/QUOTE] I almost bought one of those, a Goldtop. But i plumped for a cheaper MD copy. Hand made, only 350... not brilliant, but generally good for the price. I tried some epiphones, but IMO (!!!!!!) they were all kinda tacky and lacking a bit of tonal depth. IMO, that is...
Posted: Oct 22, 2009 7:57 PM - Quote - Report!

FATAROX333

Epigibson (combination of the two, although I don't actually have a Gibson they're pretty awesome)

*Note that the picture for the LP players group is a picture of Epiphone Les Paul Standards.
Epigibson (combination of the two, although I don't actually have a Gibson they're pretty awesome)

*Note that the picture for the LP players group is a picture of Epiphone Les Paul Standards.
Posted: Nov 23, 2009 10:57 PM - Quote - Report!

GuitarThoughts

Gibson Gibson
Posted: Mar 19, 2010 8:20 PM - Quote - Report!

Zandel

Epiphone Epiphone
Posted: Jan 15, 2011 1:48 AM - Quote - Report!

MaggaraMarine

Epiphone Epiphone
Posted: Jun 11, 2011 3:27 PM - Quote - Report!

Dufil

Probably too late but who cares. Epiphone Les Paul Sunburst! Probably too late but who cares. Epiphone Les Paul Sunburst!
Posted: Jun 18, 2012 7:18 AM - Quote - Report!

sikorad15

Epiphone Studio Wine Red. Epiphone Studio Wine Red.
Posted: Jan 22, 2014 5:13 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand