Les Paul Players

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

What is your favourite LP?

atommy_90

Don't actually have to own it, just what you would love to have. Mine is Gibson Les Paul Standard 50 HCS.

Tom
Don't actually have to own it, just what you would love to have. Mine is Gibson Les Paul Standard 50 HCS.

Tom
Posted: May 18, 2008 9:33 PM - Quote - Report!

Les Paul Ell

I like the looks of the new Neil Schon Les Paul model, but it's kinda not really a "genuine les paul" as it's got a Floyd and easier access to the higher frets. I think Gibson should experiment with their stuff more though rather than just trying to copy old things which they once did amazingly and will never be able to do again. I like the looks of the new Neil Schon Les Paul model, but it's kinda not really a "genuine les paul" as it's got a Floyd and easier access to the higher frets. I think Gibson should experiment with their stuff more though rather than just trying to copy old things which they once did amazingly and will never be able to do again.
Posted: Jun 7, 2008 10:59 PM - Quote - Report!

slashrock94

my LP studio.
I also like black beautys as well though, they are pretty sweet with 3 pickups.
my LP studio.
I also like black beautys as well though, they are pretty sweet with 3 pickups.
Posted: Jul 2, 2008 8:46 PM - Quote - Report!

tsoyguitar

Silverburst.

*fap fap fap*
Silverburst.

*fap fap fap*
Posted: Jul 16, 2008 2:31 AM - Quote - Report!

cormac_zoso

my les paul is my fave ;) -- i have a 2000 Les Paul Classic, the 1960 re-issue, and love it ... it's the 1960 specs with a bit hotter pickups ... and the thing i love most is the slim-taper-neck ... it is the perfect nick for me ... if i could put it on every guitar i get from now on i would ... outstanding ... love this guitar very much ... my les paul is my fave ;) -- i have a 2000 Les Paul Classic, the 1960 re-issue, and love it ... it's the 1960 specs with a bit hotter pickups ... and the thing i love most is the slim-taper-neck ... it is the perfect nick for me ... if i could put it on every guitar i get from now on i would ... outstanding ... love this guitar very much ...
Posted: Jul 29, 2008 9:21 PM - Quote - Report!

metalocalypse21

Tsoyguitar has an awesome avatar!!

Definately the blackbeauty or original
Tsoyguitar has an awesome avatar!!

Definately the blackbeauty or original
Posted: Dec 15, 2008 10:44 AM - Quote - Report!

FATAROX333

I would love to have a Gibson Les Paul Studio or custom I would love to have a Gibson Les Paul Studio or custom
Posted: Nov 23, 2009 10:59 PM - Quote - Report!

GuernZila

I want one of these

gibson custom shop lp custom
so expensive though
I want one of these

gibson custom shop lp custom
so expensive though
Posted: Jan 3, 2010 6:51 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand