Let's Be Friends!!!! Please JOIN!!!!

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

What are You Guys doing for Summer?

Ellypuff

Im doing Junior Guards, and then going 2 Hawaii for 2 weeks! Im doing Junior Guards, and then going 2 Hawaii for 2 weeks!
Posted: May 30, 2011 5:52 PM - Quote - Report!

KitKat555

I a mogint to a concert on June 5th. and on the 9th is camp and the hpefully i can meet up with Skye ;) I a mogint to a concert on June 5th. and on the 9th is camp and the hpefully i can meet up with Skye ;)
Posted: May 30, 2011 5:55 PM - Quote - Report!

rbossert2012

I am just trying to talk to all my friend over the summer...you know staying in touch and hopefully I can get a job SOOON...I am dying to have one...i am 15 so I need something to do...like a JOB!!! I am just trying to talk to all my friend over the summer...you know staying in touch and hopefully I can get a job SOOON...I am dying to have one...i am 15 so I need something to do...like a JOB!!!
Posted: May 30, 2011 6:00 PM - Quote - Report!

KitKat555

LOL ill miss you all! Promsi next year we all will keep in touch? LOL ill miss you all! Promsi next year we all will keep in touch?
Posted: May 30, 2011 6:08 PM - Quote - Report!

Ellypuff

Yep! Def, we have too, thats what friends do, im prob gonna do alot of surfing and i have some Surfing competittions that im entering for my age group so thats gonna be fun and also i have a bunch of soccer :p Yep! Def, we have too, thats what friends do, im prob gonna do alot of surfing and i have some Surfing  competittions that im entering for my age group so thats gonna be fun and also i have a bunch of soccer :p
Posted: May 30, 2011 7:21 PM - Quote - Report!

KitKat555

geez...talk about BIG font. xD geez...talk about BIG font. xD
Posted: Jun 2, 2011 4:03 PM - Quote - Report!

LiviaShay

I am going to new york, travel alot, beach, swim, spendin the nite over pplz houses, my uncle and his girlfriend, im goin ova ther I am going to new york, travel alot, beach, swim, spendin the nite over pplz houses, my uncle and his girlfriend, im goin ova ther
Posted: Jun 3, 2011 3:21 AM - Quote - Report!

squierking1124

im going to stay a couple months at my pre-fiances and going to get a job to start saving for our wedding, other than that working(hopefully) and mostdefinitely going swimming and fishing trying to have the best summer i can before i have to go to college 8( im going to stay a couple months at my pre-fiances and going to get a job to start saving for our wedding, other than that working(hopefully) and mostdefinitely going swimming and fishing trying to have the best summer i can before i have to go to college 8(
Posted: Jun 3, 2011 6:18 AM - Quote - Report!

maximumride

cool i went to minnesota and we are going ot oregon for our new house on july 14 then we are most likely moving on august 20 so my dad can start his new job on the 28 cool i went to minnesota and we are going ot oregon for our new house on july 14 then we are most likely moving on august 20 so my dad can start his new job on the 28
Posted: Jul 10, 2011 3:23 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand