Ultimate Linkin Park

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Minutes To Midnight

phoenix154

Hey Guys what do you think of LP's MtM? I've heard how lots of previous fans said that they have got pop, & they don't like them anymore! I don't agree with those people, 'cause nomatter if their songs aren't as heavy as they used to be, the most important thing for me is that their songs have....SOULS!!! They're not stupid, simple & empty tunes like pop music, NO! They heve a deep & wonderful meaning! That's why I love them! After All there are a few really full-of-drive songs like NO MORE SORROW, or Given Up! But still I want their next album to be really heavy! :P
Hey Guys what do you think of LP's MtM? I've heard how lots of previous fans said that they have got pop, & they don't like them anymore! I don't agree with those people, 'cause nomatter if their songs aren't as heavy as they used to be, the most important thing for me is that their songs have....SOULS!!! They're not stupid, simple & empty tunes like pop music, NO! They heve a deep & wonderful meaning! That's why I love them! After All there are a few really full-of-drive songs like NO MORE SORROW, or Given Up! But still I want their next album to be really heavy! :P
Posted: Jul 6, 2008 5:23 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand