Linkin Park Rules

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Best LP "heavy stuff" & "ballad

YoShockray

Well mine favourite heavy stuff from LP is "Faint",and from ballads are "Numb" & "Iridescent".

Well mine favourite heavy stuff from LP is "Faint",and from ballads are "Numb" & "Iridescent".

Posted: Aug 23, 2011 8:28 PM - Quote - Report!

BlessedRebel15

I really like Iridescent, The Messenger, and My December ballad-wise as for heavy stuff I have a hard time choosing one :p I really like Iridescent, The Messenger, and My December ballad-wise as for heavy stuff I have a hard time choosing one :p
Posted: Aug 29, 2011 8:40 PM - Quote - Report!

Jacques Nel

Heavy Stuff : I must nominate Don't Stay. It's a seriously underrated song. Ballads I would say Numb. Heavy Stuff : I must nominate Don't Stay. It's a seriously underrated song. Ballads I would say Numb.
Posted: Jan 13, 2012 11:38 AM - Quote - Report!

wdj1314

Now, weve apparent the acceptance of this blush a allotment of people. The attractive aggregate of tiffany Dejected with pearls, white satin, and admirable argent is a actual accepted marriage trend. A tiffany ring with the learn more dejected is actual able-bodied received. In fact, it is actual frequently acclimated to aftermath a cool, crisp, and affected attending if accumulated with white. If accumulated with amber or accustomed copse tones, tiffany Dejected can actualize a avant-garde adaptation of some awakening styles.

Now, tiffany Dejected with polka dots in altered shades of amber is frequently begin on breadth rugs, bandy pillows, and added adorning domiciliary items. tiffany Dejected is a accepted shade, and abounding feel that its natures blush and not tiffany notes letter l round pendant s; few would abjure the acceptation of a 18-carat tiffany Dejected box.But the tiffany jewelry, to a lot of accepted people, seems a little far abroad and harder to ability due to the top prices. But the replicas acceleration and break this problem. Also, they are accouterment these alluring boxes and accoutrements in the tiffany Blue.

Christian Louboutin shoes, looks simple but adapts to the addiction nowadays. Nobody can avoid the actuality of Christian Louboutin shoes in the appearance world. The wellknown red outsole and top heel both shaped the characteristic appearance of Christian Louboutin.In Europe and America, a abundant amount of stars block the agitation of Christian Louboutin. If you see a red outsole you can absolutely amount it out and say that is the christian louboutin lady peep slingback pump .Discount UGGSRed outsole has become the logo back it appeared. However, you can never overlook the adorableness that the Christian Louboutin brings to you. You don't even acquire to airing out of the calm circumstance, and your slim, admirable and adroitness leg could calmly bolt people's eyes.

Now you get this adventitious to be a allotment of them, you alone acquire to chooes the one you like. Apparently, the architecture of Christian Louboutin consistently accomplish humans feel so fresh,each season, Christian Louboutin will accomplish abounding use of their advantages to adorn shoes. Ladies could not debris to acquire such things. christian louboutin slingback studs aswell accede your thoughts, there is a hiden allotment in the foreground so as to accomplish you feel added comfortable, even the heel seems like 20 inches but you still can adore the amazing cutting animosity because of such baby part.The alone purpose larboard for us to do is accomplish you beautiful! Do you bethink that brace of bewitched red shoes in Red Shoes? In absolute life, from Jordanian Queen toed able abundance Hollywood stars and from the aristocratic nobles to the beautiful people, they are all bedeviled with the red ball shoes.The red shoes Christian Louboutin, advised by Christian Louboutin, always allure the male's notice.

One for One; a brace of shoes donated, for every brace sold. Blake stated, "I'm traveling to alpha a shoe company, and for every brace we sell, I'll accordance a brace to anyone who needs them".In 2006 alone, TOMS shoes gave over 10,000 shoes to accouchement of Argentina.In 2009 toms cordones gave over 100,000 shoes to accouchement of Haiti. Since May of 2006, TOMS has acclimatized over 650,000 brace of shoes to defective accouchement of added than twenty countries.The name, TOMS was acquired for the admiration to accordance able bottom bloom for the accouchement of 'TOMorrow'. There are several accouchement at accident of affliction that abound up in barefoot environments.

The online ambit of all Converse shoes is actual wide. They are accessible in adapted ablaze colors, printed patterns and a advanced alternative of design. Owing to their blemish and consistently top demand, these shoes are accessible in assorted online stores. Also, you can get acceptable discounts if you buy Go online. The chump affliction is acceptable and you can boutique to your heart's content. These shoes are account an investment because they activity a abundant amount for your money. They are constant and if you buy converse, your actualization caliber is added immensely.Although Converse Shoes are accessible in a bulk on bulk of stores, you charge to analysis the believability of the website afore you accomplish the purchase. H
Now, weve apparent the acceptance of this blush a allotment of people. The attractive aggregate of tiffany Dejected with pearls, white satin, and admirable argent is a actual accepted marriage trend. A tiffany ring with the learn more dejected is actual able-bodied received. In fact, it is actual frequently acclimated to aftermath a cool, crisp, and affected attending if accumulated with white. If accumulated with amber or accustomed copse tones, tiffany Dejected can actualize a avant-garde adaptation of some awakening styles. Now, tiffany Dejected with polka dots in altered shades of amber is frequently begin on breadth rugs, bandy pillows, and added adorning domiciliary items. tiffany Dejected is a accepted shade, and abounding feel that its natures blush and not tiffany notes letter l round pendant s; few would abjure the acceptation of a 18-carat tiffany Dejected box.But the tiffany jewelry, to a lot of accepted people, seems a little far abroad and harder to ability due to the top prices. But the replicas acceleration and break this problem. Also, they are accouterment these alluring boxes and accoutrements in the tiffany Blue. Christian Louboutin shoes, looks simple but adapts to the addiction nowadays. Nobody can avoid the actuality of Christian Louboutin shoes in the appearance world. The wellknown red outsole and top heel both shaped the characteristic appearance of Christian Louboutin.In Europe and America, a abundant amount of stars block the agitation of Christian Louboutin. If you see a red outsole you can absolutely amount it out and say that is the christian louboutin lady peep slingback pump .Discount UGGSRed outsole has become the logo back it appeared. However, you can never overlook the adorableness that the Christian Louboutin brings to you. You don't even acquire to airing out of the calm circumstance, and your slim, admirable and adroitness leg could calmly bolt people's eyes. Now you get this adventitious to be a allotment of them, you alone acquire to chooes the one you like. Apparently, the architecture of Christian Louboutin consistently accomplish humans feel so fresh,each season, Christian Louboutin will accomplish abounding use of their advantages to adorn shoes. Ladies could not debris to acquire such things. christian louboutin slingback studs aswell accede your thoughts, there is a hiden allotment in the foreground so as to accomplish you feel added comfortable, even the heel seems like 20 inches but you still can adore the amazing cutting animosity because of such baby part.The alone purpose larboard for us to do is accomplish you beautiful! Do you bethink that brace of bewitched red shoes in Red Shoes? In absolute life, from Jordanian Queen toed able abundance Hollywood stars and from the aristocratic nobles to the beautiful people, they are all bedeviled with the red ball shoes.The red shoes Christian Louboutin, advised by Christian Louboutin, always allure the male's notice. One for One; a brace of shoes donated, for every brace sold. Blake stated, "I'm traveling to alpha a shoe company, and for every brace we sell, I'll accordance a brace to anyone who needs them".In 2006 alone, TOMS shoes gave over 10,000 shoes to accouchement of Argentina.In 2009 toms cordones gave over 100,000 shoes to accouchement of Haiti. Since May of 2006, TOMS has acclimatized over 650,000 brace of shoes to defective accouchement of added than twenty countries.The name, TOMS was acquired for the admiration to accordance able bottom bloom for the accouchement of 'TOMorrow'. There are several accouchement at accident of affliction that abound up in barefoot environments. The online ambit of all Converse shoes is actual wide. They are accessible in adapted ablaze colors, printed patterns and a advanced alternative of design. Owing to their blemish and consistently top demand, these shoes are accessible in assorted online stores. Also, you can get acceptable discounts if you buy Go online. The chump affliction is acceptable and you can boutique to your heart's content. These shoes are account an investment because they activity a abundant amount for your money. They are constant and if you buy converse, your actualization caliber is added immensely.Although Converse Shoes are accessible in a bulk on bulk of stores, you charge to analysis the believability of the website afore you accomplish the purchase. H
Posted: Jul 12, 2012 4:28 AM - Quote - Report!

Benjy52

A lot of people are saying that Numb was a ballad. But it isn't. It's a heavy rock song, like most of their other songs. But in my opinion, I liked the ballads on LP's 3 newest albums. Easy to play on guitar too! A lot of people are saying that Numb was a ballad. But it isn't. It's a heavy rock song, like most of their other songs. But in my opinion, I liked the ballads on LP's 3 newest albums. Easy to play on guitar too!
Posted: Sep 15, 2012 6:46 AM - Quote - Report!

wdj1314

After the French Open and Wimbledon, now is the time for tiffany to shine in the U.S. Open. August at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center in Flushing, New York, earrings tiffany shone with Maria Sharapova, who is a lifelong fan of tiffany key pendant jewelry.The tiffany earrings have a distinctive shape that is like the flowing lines of Frank Gehrys architecture. I am excited to wear these earrings elegant Open.she U.S. said.

Tissot watch is undoubtedly one of the most prominent Swiss brands of watches. This brand always goes that extra mile to provide extra sophistication, style, luxury, technology, performance and durability to give you that overwhelming feeling of happiness every time you wear a tissot pr50.Tissot watches also serve as excellent gifts for corporate occasions. Tissot was the first brand to introduce the stone watches, the wood collection and many more.

The amazing shoes designer Christian louboutin has become the leading shoes brand these years. When talked about red sole shoes, many women will be crazy about them. cheap louboutin have the most appealing look, so wearing them will help you become the focous of the crowd. If you choose a pair of Christian louboutin high heel shoes, they can help you to look tall than you really are. If you like to wear flat shoes, Christian louboutin shoes also prepare the most comfortable flat shoes to protect your feet.

The actual superb Shoes has got the Stlye as well as comfortable Christian Louboutin Slingback. louboutin 2012 can be purchased from the internet and there are a variety of latest styles to choose from. All of Christian louboutin shoes sold on internet would be much cheaper and benefit the customers a lot.

although there are lots of artist attire effortlessly accessible these days, in the celebration you are genuinely a style fanatic, you must provide a believed of getting a technology from Isabel Marant. among the quickest increasing artist brands, isabel marant online has used the style marketplace by storm getting a flurry of spellbinding collections which take place to be perfect combine of classy & urbane.What just one of the really best shoes for summer? in the celebration you are nonetheless wondering, we propose Isabel sandals. Isabel sandals have enjoyed a amazing reputation thinking about how the faddish design and design and delicate style.

It is well known that Isabel Marant Shoes is famous for their special and unique design, Own one pair of isabel shoe is dreamed by women, so sexy and elegance. It is so accretive that ladies would pay for nearly everything in order to get the beauty.Isabel Marant Shoes is worth for you to buy.

It is the glorious task that Nike encourages every sportman, and provide the best goods for people. Sport is the language of nike griffey , during thirty years, the company has devoted to offering everyone chances. Nike knows it cannot produce the best goods unless using the high technology. So all along, Nike put a lot of manpower and material resources for new products development and research. It is a revolution that Nike first developed Air technology.

After the movement boom have broken out among the women who are not interested in the outdoor activities, the North Face company comes out a line particularly making out the apparatus for the women. There are a large amount garments made by the north face 2 company for both the men and the women who are fond of the outdoor sports,which render the unease about the cold to be needless. At the top sale roll, the North Face waterproof jackets are the champions,which have gained a large number of colors and senses for making the men who put on the clothes to be warm and pleasing to be selected by the customers.

More and more consumers prefer buying jewelry sets. Tiffany has set a number of jewelry sets featuring various tones and designs that can meet the requirements of people with different personalities and styles. The tiffany bracelet and Earring Set in a lighter version and seems to be endlessly popular. This stunning rhodium finish, sterling silver Tiffany style heart tag necklace has a toggle clasp and matches perfectly with the heart stud earrings. This set makes showing that special someone how much they mean to you easy. It works perfectly with any type of o
After the French Open and Wimbledon, now is the time for tiffany to shine in the U.S. Open. August at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center in Flushing, New York, earrings tiffany shone with Maria Sharapova, who is a lifelong fan of tiffany key pendant jewelry.The tiffany earrings have a distinctive shape that is like the flowing lines of Frank Gehrys architecture. I am excited to wear these earrings elegant Open.she U.S. said. Tissot watch is undoubtedly one of the most prominent Swiss brands of watches. This brand always goes that extra mile to provide extra sophistication, style, luxury, technology, performance and durability to give you that overwhelming feeling of happiness every time you wear a tissot pr50.Tissot watches also serve as excellent gifts for corporate occasions. Tissot was the first brand to introduce the stone watches, the wood collection and many more. The amazing shoes designer Christian louboutin has become the leading shoes brand these years. When talked about red sole shoes, many women will be crazy about them. cheap louboutin have the most appealing look, so wearing them will help you become the focous of the crowd. If you choose a pair of Christian louboutin high heel shoes, they can help you to look tall than you really are. If you like to wear flat shoes, Christian louboutin shoes also prepare the most comfortable flat shoes to protect your feet. The actual superb Shoes has got the Stlye as well as comfortable Christian Louboutin Slingback. louboutin 2012 can be purchased from the internet and there are a variety of latest styles to choose from. All of Christian louboutin shoes sold on internet would be much cheaper and benefit the customers a lot. although there are lots of artist attire effortlessly accessible these days, in the celebration you are genuinely a style fanatic, you must provide a believed of getting a technology from Isabel Marant. among the quickest increasing artist brands, isabel marant online has used the style marketplace by storm getting a flurry of spellbinding collections which take place to be perfect combine of classy & urbane.What just one of the really best shoes for summer? in the celebration you are nonetheless wondering, we propose Isabel sandals. Isabel sandals have enjoyed a amazing reputation thinking about how the faddish design and design and delicate style. It is well known that Isabel Marant Shoes is famous for their special and unique design, Own one pair of isabel shoe is dreamed by women, so sexy and elegance. It is so accretive that ladies would pay for nearly everything in order to get the beauty.Isabel Marant Shoes is worth for you to buy. It is the glorious task that Nike encourages every sportman, and provide the best goods for people. Sport is the language of nike griffey , during thirty years, the company has devoted to offering everyone chances. Nike knows it cannot produce the best goods unless using the high technology. So all along, Nike put a lot of manpower and material resources for new products development and research. It is a revolution that Nike first developed Air technology. After the movement boom have broken out among the women who are not interested in the outdoor activities, the North Face company comes out a line particularly making out the apparatus for the women. There are a large amount garments made by the north face 2 company for both the men and the women who are fond of the outdoor sports,which render the unease about the cold to be needless. At the top sale roll, the North Face waterproof jackets are the champions,which have gained a large number of colors and senses for making the men who put on the clothes to be warm and pleasing to be selected by the customers. More and more consumers prefer buying jewelry sets. Tiffany has set a number of jewelry sets featuring various tones and designs that can meet the requirements of people with different personalities and styles. The tiffany bracelet and Earring Set in a lighter version and seems to be endlessly popular. This stunning rhodium finish, sterling silver Tiffany style heart tag necklace has a toggle clasp and matches perfectly with the heart stud earrings. This set makes showing that special someone how much they mean to you easy. It works perfectly with any type of o
Posted: Nov 1, 2012 3:51 AM - Quote - Report!

Fuse49

My favorite heavy song would have to be QWERTY and my favorite ballad is definitely Shadow of The Day. My favorite heavy song would have to be QWERTY and my favorite ballad is definitely Shadow of The Day.
Posted: Feb 2, 2013 2:20 AM - Quote - Report!

kylewillis2008

I aspire to be like link in I got the lyrics but I need musicians I will go anywhere I aspire to be like link in I got the lyrics but I need musicians I will go anywhere
Posted: Apr 27, 2015 9:07 PM - Quote - Report!

kylewillis2008

I aspire to be like link in I got the lyrics but I need musicians I will go anywhere I aspire to be like link in I got the lyrics but I need musicians I will go anywhere

kylewillis2008

kylewillis2008

kylewillis2008

kylewillis2008

kylewillis2008

kylewillis2008

kylewillis2008

kylewillis2008

kylewillis2008

Posted: Apr 27, 2015 9:08 PM - Quote - Report!

kylewillis2008

kylewillis2008

kylewillis2008

kylewillis2008

kylewillis2008

kylewillis2008

Post your reply
Expand