Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

what would you do

Guitargod327

if yo had a chance to kill them ANYWAY you want

post your torture ideas.
if yo had a chance to kill them ANYWAY you want

post your torture ideas.
Posted: Nov 29, 2008 4:14 AM - Quote - Report!

Dubelbeism

Dude, seriously I don't even think they deserve this group... Dude, seriously I don't even think they deserve this group...
Posted: Nov 29, 2008 4:55 AM - Quote - Report!

I&guitars22802

I would nuke there @$$e$ I would nuke there @$$e$
Posted: Dec 26, 2008 5:13 AM - Quote - Report!

3 days grace14

HA i'd shave their heads and watch them cry because they lost there appeal to teenage girls {because thats all they have} I HATE THE JONAS BROTHERS HA i'd shave their heads and watch them cry because they lost there appeal to teenage girls {because thats all they have} I HATE THE JONAS BROTHERS
Posted: Jan 31, 2009 8:27 AM - Quote - Report!

Eddie4President

I would dangle them from the ceiling headfirst into buckets of writhing leeches. While they are suffocating in the flesh eating worms I would slowly cut off their genitals with a pizza cutter. After that I would cut off their fingers and toes and stick them down their throats. I would dangle them from the ceiling headfirst into buckets of writhing leeches. While they are suffocating in the flesh eating worms I would slowly cut off their genitals with a pizza cutter. After that I would cut off their fingers and toes and stick them down their throats.
Posted: Mar 3, 2009 3:35 AM - Quote - Report!

learningplayer

I'd break the headstocks of their Gibsons and shove the neck up their asses. I'd break the headstocks of their Gibsons and shove the neck up their asses.
Posted: Mar 16, 2009 3:52 PM - Quote - Report!

I&guitars22802

I change my mind, I would plant 10 pounds of C4, stand at the back of the lawn, hit the switch, and watch the fireworks, and I would stay and watch them disinagrate (my spelling is awfull) and laugh at there fans, and head back home, still laughing I change my mind, I would plant 10 pounds of C4, stand at the back of the lawn, hit the switch, and watch the fireworks, and I would stay and watch them disinagrate (my spelling is awfull) and laugh at there fans, and head back home, still laughing
Posted: Apr 24, 2009 3:47 AM - Quote - Report!

Eddie4President

learningplayer wrote on Mar 16th, 2009 at 10:52am :
I'd break the headstocks of their Gibsons and shove the neck up their asses.
B...B...Break the headstocks of the holy Gibsons off and shove it up their asses!!??? Think of the Gibsons man, no matter who "played" them!
learningplayer wrote on Mar 16th, 2009 at 10:52am :
I'd break the headstocks of their Gibsons and shove the neck up their asses.

B...B...Break the headstocks of the holy Gibsons off and shove it up their asses!!??? Think of the Gibsons man, no matter who "played" them!
Posted: Jun 21, 2009 5:58 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand