FREE THE PEAR Petition

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Free the Pear: Petition

SathiaSun

As the group information stated, we should sign our names and if you want to, state why you want to free the pear. After all, this is a petition and we should have an organized method of tracking signatures. Hopefully, this will be easier to manage.

Directions
1. Put your Ultimate-Guitar user name in your post.
1a. Please bold your signature! It will make it stand out. Here is the bb code for it. [.b]Signature[/.b] (Of course, without the "dot" or "period")
2. State why you want to free the pear.
2a. Please italize your explanation. Here is the bb code for it. [.i]Explanation[/.i] (Of course, without the "dot" or "period")

Note: Please don't post anything else! It might make things more difficult to follow and ultimately, it might not free the pear!

Thank you all in advance!
As the group information stated, we should sign our names and if you want to, state why you want to free the pear.  After all, this is a petition and we should have an organized method of tracking signatures.  Hopefully, this will be easier to manage.

[u]Directions[/u]
1. Put your Ultimate-Guitar user name in your post.
1a. Please bold your signature!  It will make it stand out.  Here is the bb code for it.  [.b]Signature[/.b]  (Of course, without the "dot" or "period")
2. State why you want to free the pear.
2a. Please italize your explanation.  Here is the bb code for it.  [.i]Explanation[/.i] (Of course, without the "dot" or "period")

Note: Please don't post anything else!  It might make things more difficult to follow and ultimately, it might not free the pear!

Thank you all in advance!
Posted: Jan 10, 2008 5:11 AM - Quote - Report!

SathiaSun

SathiaSunOn countless occasions, the "LOL WUT" pear has cheered and lifted my spirits. One day, I came home after a terrible ordeal. My pet bunny died and I considered suicide. I came here to post my suicide note, and came across the "LOL WUT" pear. This immediately lifted my spirits and I know that there is something to live for and that not all is lost.
The "LOL WUT" pear serves as a symbol of purity, of hope, of peace, and of life. Please do not take the pear away, as it holds a special place in my heart. <3
SathiaSunOn countless occasions, the "LOL WUT" pear has cheered and lifted my spirits. One day, I came home after a terrible ordeal. My pet bunny died and I considered suicide. I came here to post my suicide note, and came across the "LOL WUT" pear. This immediately lifted my spirits and I know that there is something to live for and that not all is lost.
The "LOL WUT" pear serves as a symbol of purity, of hope, of peace, and of life. Please do not take the pear away, as it holds a special place in my heart. <3
Posted: Jan 10, 2008 5:14 AM - Quote - Report!

rockr09

[.b]Rockr09[/.b]

[.i] Because the Spanish pear was freaking awesome, and was quite funny at times.[/.i]
[.b]Rockr09[/.b]

[.i] Because the Spanish pear was freaking awesome, and was quite funny at times.[/.i]
Posted: Jan 11, 2008 4:22 AM - Quote - Report!

yellowshirtguy

yellowshirtguy
I believe the LOL WUT pair, when used properly, is a valuable thing of expression. Many times on this website Ultimate-Guitar.com, and many other sites for that matter, someone will post something where the only thing to say is LOL WUT (or LOL QUE for our Spanish speaking brethren), and what better way to say it then to put our beloved pair?

The pair was my first love and I know I am not alone on this. Please allow it to return and share more love.
yellowshirtguy
I believe the LOL WUT pair, when used properly, is a valuable thing of expression. Many times on this website Ultimate-Guitar.com, and many other sites for that matter, someone will post something where the only thing to say is LOL WUT (or LOL QUE for our Spanish speaking brethren), and what better way to say it then to put our beloved pair?

The pair was my first love and I know I am not alone on this. Please allow it to return and share more love.
Posted: Jan 11, 2008 4:27 AM - Quote - Report!

boony

i got banned for posting the pear carry on my legacy i got banned for posting the pear carry on my legacy
Posted: Jan 11, 2008 5:20 AM - Quote - Report!

coolo

what harm has a little "ol wut" pear ever done it should be controlled like one "lol wut" pear to a thread what harm has a little "ol wut" pear ever done it should be controlled like one "lol wut" pear to a thread
Posted: Jan 11, 2008 6:10 AM - Quote - Report!

pimpslap1236

aye, sathiasun, well done lad. i havent been able to follow up on this for a while because those mother fuckers perma banned me for proposing a temporary alternative to the lol wut pear....the LMAO WTF? apricot. aye, sathiasun, well done lad. i havent been able to follow up on this for a while because those mother fuckers perma banned me for proposing a temporary alternative to the lol wut pear....the LMAO WTF? apricot.
Posted: Jan 11, 2008 10:12 PM - Quote - Report!

Kevin97220

I don't necessary believe the Pear alone should be freed, but I believe that the mods need to have title removed. They are abusing their power.

Anyone agree?
I don't necessary believe the Pear alone should be freed, but I believe that the mods need to have title removed. They are abusing their power.

Anyone agree?
Posted: Jan 11, 2008 11:09 PM - Quote - Report!

pimpslap1236

Kevin97220 wrote on Jan 11th, 2008 at 6:09pm :

Anyone agree?

100% agreed. im fucking sick of this shit. thats why this site is slowing down so much, because they have set the rules to be so strict that by just signing on to UG you should be afraid that you'll get banned. they're cunts...wed do fine if the only mods on the site were Jimtaka, Bumoffbarney, and Burpin'worm all the others can go fuck themselves
Kevin97220 wrote on Jan 11th, 2008 at 6:09pm :

Anyone agree?

100% agreed. im fucking sick of this shit. thats why this site is slowing down so much, because they have set the rules to be so strict that by just signing on to UG you should be afraid that you'll get banned. they're cunts...wed do fine if the only mods on the site were Jimtaka, Bumoffbarney, and Burpin'worm all the others can go fuck themselves
Posted: Jan 11, 2008 11:59 PM - Quote - Report!

Eggness

Eggness

The internet is about freedom, so why should there be restrictions on what can be posted? I could see banning people if it were the LOL WUT DICK, or something like that.
Eggness

The internet is about freedom, so why should there be restrictions on what can be posted? I could see banning people if it were the LOL WUT DICK, or something like that.
Posted: Jan 13, 2008 6:39 AM - Quote - Report!

timesharescam

timesharescam

the pear provides an easyily recognizable way to show someon on the site that they make no sense, without actualy insulting them.
timesharescam

the pear provides an easyily recognizable way to show someon on the site that they make no sense, without actualy insulting them.
Posted: Jan 14, 2008 5:15 AM - Quote - Report!

Till From Kenig

Till From Kenig

Cause LOL WUT pear made me ROFL MAO !!!
Till From Kenig

Cause LOL WUT pear made me ROFL MAO !!!
Posted: Jan 16, 2008 3:49 PM - Quote - Report!

Godsmack311

Godsmack311

The Mods Seriously Need to Lighten Up, The LOL WUT Pear is hillarious. I can see how it contributes to spam, but isnt the person who posted before it the one who contributed to spam, being random and all?
Godsmack311

The Mods Seriously Need to Lighten Up, The LOL WUT Pear is hillarious. I can see how it contributes to spam, but isnt the person who posted before it the one who contributed to spam, being random and all?
Posted: Jan 16, 2008 11:36 PM - Quote - Report!

pimpslap1236

someone needs to make another group. "impeach the mods" After i got permabanned for speaking in the memes resurgence thread, those mother fuckers also banned my cousins account. just for the hell of it. I myself broke no rules, but was banned anyways, but my cousin had just joined and they fucking banned him for being a "multi" after using his account at my house ONCE. zappp needs to get himself a new set of mods. ones who have the ability to distinguish between humor and spam. pretty much EVERYTHING is spam according to them. we need mods who understand that they mod a website...not police a middle eastern nation. someone needs to make another group. "impeach the mods" After i got permabanned for speaking in the memes resurgence thread, those mother fuckers also banned my cousins account. just for the hell of it. I myself broke no rules, but was banned anyways, but my cousin had just joined and they fucking banned him for being a "multi" after using his account at my house ONCE. zappp needs to get himself a new set of mods. ones who have the ability to distinguish between humor and spam. pretty much EVERYTHING is spam according to them. we need mods who understand that they mod a website...not police a middle eastern nation.
Posted: Jan 17, 2008 5:34 AM - Quote - Report!

ECwomantoneman

Yup I think us more wise UGers should be allowed to post Lol Wut? and be treated differently from the 4channers who come here simply to spam away Yup I think us more wise UGers should be allowed to post Lol Wut? and be treated differently from the 4channers who come here simply to spam away
Posted: Jan 20, 2008 9:50 PM - Quote - Report!

IzRG350

IzRG50

The pear is hilarious and non threatening. The first time I saw it I laughed hysterically then showed it to a number of people. None of them found it funny, so naturally I don't associate with them anymore. That's how important the pear is to me.
IzRG50

The pear is hilarious and non threatening. The first time I saw it I laughed hysterically then showed it to a number of people. None of them found it funny, so naturally I don't associate with them anymore. That's how important the pear is to me.
Posted: Jan 25, 2008 3:38 AM - Quote - Report!

andyd93

andyd93
[i]The pear is a funny recurring joke throughout UG. Its a picture of a pear for fecks sake, how can it cause any problems? Unless it was a monster pear... That could kill...
andyd93
[i]The pear is a funny recurring joke throughout UG. Its a picture of a pear for fecks sake, how can it cause any problems? Unless it was a monster pear... That could kill...
Posted: Jan 27, 2008 10:44 AM - Quote - Report!

Holesnusken

I actually think the picture is funny, and it shouldn't be 'illegal' to use. There is so many post where it would fit perfectly in, because that's practicly how people react to the post they're reading.
And again, it's extremely funny.
I actually think the picture is funny, and it shouldn't be 'illegal' to use. There is so many post where it would fit perfectly in, because that's practicly how people react to the post they're reading.
And again, it's extremely funny.
Posted: Jan 27, 2008 12:09 PM - Quote - Report!

stradivari310

stradivari310
I did not come across a lol wut pear until I came to UG, and it changed my life. Enough said.
stradivari310
I did not come across a lol wut pear until I came to UG, and it changed my life. Enough said.
Posted: Jan 28, 2008 12:53 AM - Quote - Report!

firebreath07

If used correctly, the pear can be hilarious and great. There are so many threads that I have read where it could go. If used correctly, the pear can be hilarious and great. There are so many threads that I have read where it could go.
Posted: Jan 28, 2008 1:22 AM - Quote - Report!

petrucci_owns86

petrucci_owns86

The lol wut pear is an iconic picture. It eludes me as to why it's "bad" here, but I think that it should be freed. C'mon, what did the lol wut pear do to deserve this? It's supposed to be a funny, random picture for Christ's sake!
petrucci_owns86

The lol wut pear is an iconic picture. It eludes me as to why it's "bad" here, but I think that it should be freed. C'mon, what did the lol wut pear do to deserve this? It's supposed to be a funny, random picture for Christ's sake!
Posted: Feb 2, 2008 12:58 AM - Quote - Report!

Shayne777

i think the pear should be free cause ITS A FUCKING PICTURE and i guess some mods feel the need to be a bunch of nazis i think the pear should be free cause ITS A FUCKING PICTURE and i guess some mods feel the need to be a bunch of nazis
Posted: Feb 2, 2008 4:32 AM - Quote - Report!

Aramis

Aramis

I understand that overuse can be considered spam, and could get downright annoying, but it's a perfectly good way to show a person that they have just posted something stupid. This is the internet, and it's supposed to be the only place where freedom of speech truly exists, so why on earth has the pear been banned?
Aramis

I understand that overuse can be considered spam, and could get downright annoying, but it's a perfectly good way to show a person that they have just posted something stupid. This is the internet, and it's supposed to be the only place where freedom of speech truly exists, so why on earth has the pear been banned?
Posted: Feb 2, 2008 5:45 PM - Quote - Report!

Angus_Junior35

Angus_Junior35

I dont see why banning whoever uses the lolwut pear would help anything at all. At some points, the pear deserves to be used!
Angus_Junior35

I dont see why banning whoever uses the lolwut pear would help anything at all. At some points, the pear deserves to be used!
Posted: Feb 3, 2008 2:12 AM - Quote - Report!

GuitarBassDude

GuitarBassDude i know people think it's spam but sometimes if it wasn't there, there would be epic fail. The point is its a funny picture that no one should get tired of

free teh p34r!!!!!111!
GuitarBassDude i know people think it's spam but sometimes if it wasn't there, there would be epic fail. The point is its a funny picture that no one should get tired of

free teh p34r!!!!!111!
Posted: Feb 3, 2008 3:18 AM - Quote - Report!

metallicafan616

metallicafan616

the lolwut pear is always hilariously funny and brings a smile to my face for one of the extremely few times in the pit - free him from his cell!
metallicafan616

the lolwut pear is always hilariously funny and brings a smile to my face for one of the extremely few times in the pit - free him from his cell!
Posted: Feb 3, 2008 3:55 PM - Quote - Report!

arm the masses

arm the masses

the pear rocks!! free him!!
arm the masses

the pear rocks!! free him!!
Posted: Feb 6, 2008 2:54 PM - Quote - Report!

GeekUSA

GeekUSA

The pear is just necessary in certain situations. When those situations arise, we shouldn't be reduced to posting "I don't understand pineapples"!
GeekUSA

The pear is just necessary in certain situations. When those situations arise, we shouldn't be reduced to posting "I don't understand pineapples"!
Posted: Feb 7, 2008 8:39 PM - Quote - Report!

adtthosa

adtthosa

The pear is hilarious and brightens my day every time I see it. Why are we allowed to post shoop da woop, lolcatz, and demotivationals but not the pear? Why are we allowed to create threads about our genitals, yet the posting of a simple innocent picture results in a ban? The pear keeps us all sane, bring him back!
adtthosa

The pear is hilarious and brightens my day every time I see it. Why are we allowed to post shoop da woop, lolcatz, and demotivationals but not the pear? Why are we allowed to create threads about our genitals, yet the posting of a simple innocent picture results in a ban? The pear keeps us all sane, bring him back!
Posted: Feb 8, 2008 9:32 PM - Quote - Report!

seanfysco

Seanfysco

its a great picture and its funny when its used in relevence
Seanfysco

its a great picture and its funny when its used in relevence
Posted: Feb 10, 2008 7:11 AM - Quote - Report!

Under_The_Oath

UnderTheOath

Ok, guys, it's just funny... Seriously.
UnderTheOath

Ok, guys, it's just funny... Seriously.
Posted: Feb 12, 2008 10:53 AM - Quote - Report!

boony

I agree about going V for Vendetta we should ship out hundreds of thousands of pear masks and raid parliament a.k.a. ug headquarters btw only 45 more days on my ban. I agree about going V for Vendetta we should ship out hundreds of thousands of pear masks and raid parliament a.k.a. ug headquarters btw only 45 more days on my ban.
Posted: Feb 13, 2008 6:03 AM - Quote - Report!

Carl6661

Carl6661< ;I>The pear is a joke. It's not like anyone takes offence to it and let's face the music.Sometimes it really is needed.This weapon in a UG'ers arsenal of Pit Weapons must be freed! Carl6661< ;I>The pear is a joke. It's not like anyone takes offence to it and let's face the music.Sometimes it really is needed.This weapon in a UG'ers arsenal of Pit Weapons must be freed!
Posted: Feb 16, 2008 7:09 PM - Quote - Report!

bjovi400

bjovi400

with the usual stupidity of the pit, we need a good LOL WUT? once and a while. for me the pear actually is a sign of relief that im not the only sane person who finds the pointless thread,...pointless.
bjovi400

with the usual stupidity of the pit, we need a good LOL WUT? once and a while. for me the pear actually is a sign of relief that im not the only sane person who finds the pointless thread,...pointless.
Posted: Feb 17, 2008 6:54 AM - Quote - Report!

_deeperthewound

_deeperthewound

The pear is an essential part of the UG forums. Many a time, a post comes along that is just so utterly ridiculous and pointless, no mere words can possibly convey our feelings properly. For occassions such as this, we need the LOL WUT pear.

(P.S. boony's idea is amazing. I would love a pear mask.)
_deeperthewound

The pear is an essential part of the UG forums. Many a time, a post comes along that is just so utterly ridiculous and pointless, no mere words can possibly convey our feelings properly. For occassions such as this, we need the LOL WUT pear.

(P.S. boony's idea is amazing. I would love a pear mask.)
Posted: Feb 17, 2008 7:18 AM - Quote - Report!

skullguitarist

Skullguitarist Skullguitarist
Posted: Feb 18, 2008 8:25 AM - Quote - Report!

Kid Fisto

Kid Fisto

the pear is one of the funniest things i've ever seen on here. i'm currently working on a clay model of the pear. besides, it's a joke, not a virus or something like that.
Kid Fisto

the pear is one of the funniest things i've ever seen on here. i'm currently working on a clay model of the pear. besides, it's a joke, not a virus or something like that.
Posted: Feb 18, 2008 4:41 PM - Quote - Report!

slayer_rule_\m/

slayer_rule_\m/ slayer_rule_\m/
Posted: Feb 18, 2008 10:02 PM - Quote - Report!

Ez0ph

Ez0ph

the pear brings me joy and with that joy, i continue to feast on the souls of little children. and the mexican kid just wasn't as cool as the pear. free the pear, yo.
Ez0ph

the pear brings me joy and with that joy, i continue to feast on the souls of little children. and the mexican kid just wasn't as cool as the pear. free the pear, yo.
Posted: Feb 19, 2008 6:05 AM - Quote - Report!

CE49

CE49

I think as long as there is only one pear per thread it's ok! Ban the people who repeat post the pear in the same thread!
CE49

I think as long as there is only one pear per thread it's ok! Ban the people who repeat post the pear in the same thread!
Posted: Feb 19, 2008 3:35 PM - Quote - Report!

shuriken

ITS HARMLESS FUN WHO CARES!? ITS HARMLESS FUN WHO CARES!?
Posted: Feb 20, 2008 3:36 AM - Quote - Report!

BleedDeathMetal

BleedDeathMetal BleedDeathMetal
Posted: Feb 20, 2008 4:18 AM - Quote - Report!

aaron6890

Aaron6890 Aaron6890
Posted: Feb 20, 2008 5:17 AM - Quote - Report!

Matty Angel

Matty Angel

Free The Pear
Matty Angel

Free The Pear
Posted: Feb 21, 2008 6:55 AM - Quote - Report!

gallagher2006

One of the funnier and more random things stolen from 4chan, but dammit it's great for the lulz! One of the funnier and more random things stolen from 4chan, but dammit it's great for the lulz!
Posted: Feb 21, 2008 7:48 PM - Quote - Report!

fleajr_1412

fleajr_1412

We need the pear back! Its hilarious!
fleajr_1412

We need the pear back! Its hilarious!
Posted: Feb 21, 2008 7:49 PM - Quote - Report!

bartdevil_metal

Bartdevil_MetalThe Pear makes me laugh in any place or time. Free the pear. Bartdevil_MetalThe Pear makes me laugh in any place or time. Free the pear.
Posted: Feb 23, 2008 12:02 AM - Quote - Report!

Blash

Blash

The rule that bans whoever posts the LOL WUT pear is absolutely ridiculous, we should have every right to use it, under relevant circumstances of course. What harm could a simple, yet hilarious image do to our community? Exactly, none.
It's absurd how a few people found it irritating and had the pear censored. It's obvious that the vast majority of the members who are 'acquainted' with the pear find it funny, and are joyed to see it. I'm sure people will be much happier to see the image return to the forums.

Free the pear!
Blash

The rule that bans whoever posts the LOL WUT pear is absolutely ridiculous, we should have every right to use it, under relevant circumstances of course. What harm could a simple, yet hilarious image do to our community? Exactly, none.
It's absurd how a few people found it irritating and had the pear censored. It's obvious that the vast majority of the members who are 'acquainted' with the pear find it funny, and are joyed to see it. I'm sure people will be much happier to see the image return to the forums.

Free the pear!
Posted: Feb 23, 2008 2:23 AM - Quote - Report!

doomed1

doomed1< EM>the Pear is used as an effective tool to make countless UGers lol for an extended period of time the Pear is basically like UG's version of "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID" only it's funnier and much easier used. :)<U& gt;FREE THE PEAR!!!:wtf::wtf:
:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:
doomed1< EM>the Pear is used as an effective tool to make countless UGers lol for an extended period of time the Pear is basically like UG's version of "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID" only it's funnier and much easier used. :)<U& gt;FREE THE PEAR!!!:wtf::wtf:
:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:
Posted: Feb 23, 2008 3:00 AM - Quote - Report!

skvvisgaar

skvvisgaar

come on, its just one picture, not a big deal, and not the worst picture that could be used
skvvisgaar

come on, its just one picture, not a big deal, and not the worst picture that could be used
Posted: Feb 23, 2008 3:22 AM - Quote - Report!

tehREALcaptain

the pear was one of the first 'memes' ive experienced and holds a special place in my hear. when used apropriatly it has a significant impact on a thread. the term lol wut is consice but direct, and the odd looking pear perfectly illustrates that point. a true peice of visual rehtoric (or somesuch). it is convincing, consice and entertaining. As such, it should be freed for non-spam usages. such as a 'a caught my cousin fapping to circus porn so i painted my dick and slaped my dog in the face with it' thread. there is no better answer to such things as an amusing, poignet 'lol wut'. It does not insult the threadstarter, yet lets them know their being ridiculous. in short FREE THE PEAR (and plz pardon any spelling/gramar mistakes). the pear was one of the first 'memes' ive experienced and holds a special place in my hear. when used apropriatly it has a significant impact on a thread. the term lol wut is consice but direct, and the odd looking pear perfectly illustrates that point. a true peice of visual rehtoric (or somesuch). it is convincing, consice and entertaining. As such, it should be freed for non-spam usages. such as a 'a caught my cousin fapping to circus porn so i painted my dick and slaped my dog in the face with it' thread. there is no better answer to such things as an amusing, poignet 'lol wut'. It does not insult the threadstarter, yet lets them know their being ridiculous. in short FREE THE PEAR (and plz pardon any spelling/gramar mistakes).
Posted: Feb 23, 2008 5:04 AM - Quote - Report!

E V H 5150

E V H 5150

I believe that the pear is harmless. How many times do you hear people say "My life is ruined because of that damned pear!" or "This all could have been prevented if it wasn't for that pear". It's not like posting pictures of naked people or something. It's a pear. And there are many relevant uses for the pear. It's just that people can be stupid and post it when it needs not be. I, however, do not like eating pears. I just enjoy seeing the pear. It's one of those things that you just need to appreciate in life.
E V H 5150

I believe that the pear is harmless. How many times do you hear people say "My life is ruined because of that damned pear!" or "This all could have been prevented if it wasn't for that pear". It's not like posting pictures of naked people or something. It's a pear. And there are many relevant uses for the pear. It's just that people can be stupid and post it when it needs not be. I, however, do not like eating pears. I just enjoy seeing the pear. It's one of those things that you just need to appreciate in life.
Posted: Feb 24, 2008 12:55 AM - Quote - Report!

XxRustInPeacexX

the pear was just a harmless, funny image! the pear was just a harmless, funny image!
Posted: Feb 24, 2008 2:44 AM - Quote - Report!

Kjoyea

the pear isnt spam and should be freed.
i think that the pear is a harmless funny in some cases type thing, like the facepalm.
it should be freed!
the pear isnt spam and should be freed.
i think that the pear is a harmless funny in some cases type thing, like the facepalm.
it should be freed!
Posted: Feb 24, 2008 2:59 AM - Quote - Report!

MrFluffyButt

MrFluffyButt

I miss it
MrFluffyButt

I miss it
Posted: Feb 24, 2008 3:03 AM - Quote - Report!

theacousticpunk

theacousticpunk
Sometimes its just really needed. And the "Que?" thing sucks.
theacousticpunk
Sometimes its just really needed. And the "Que?" thing sucks.
Posted: Feb 24, 2008 3:07 AM - Quote - Report!

//ANDREW\\

//ANDREW\\

The pear is really just a harmless, funny image,and no i do not think it is spam and the only reason it was really called for was for some random, spamish type of topic. So all in alll JUST FREE THE PEAR....geez
//ANDREW\\

The pear is really just a harmless, funny image,and no i do not think it is spam and the only reason it was really called for was for some random, spamish type of topic. So all in alll JUST FREE THE PEAR....geez
Posted: Feb 24, 2008 6:16 PM - Quote - Report!

its_alive

nick

Sed pear, like baseball is to America, is a UG pastime. Fathers would enthuse in showcasing the LOL WUT pear to eager children, and the tradition has been passed on for years. Taking away the pear is like taking away our right of expression. Taking away the pear is like taking away that valuable time in life when all we think is "LOL WUT". Taking away the pear is like taking away what UG stands for. Peace, and justice. Or atleast I think it does. How many of us mature UG'ers have flamed innocent and naive newbies for dissing someone elses music taste? Those of us who have understand how important the pear can be, when the "I dont get it pineapple" just doesnt cut it.

Please, mods. FREE THE PEAR!
nick

Sed pear, like baseball is to America, is a UG pastime. Fathers would enthuse in showcasing the LOL WUT pear to eager children, and the tradition has been passed on for years. Taking away the pear is like taking away our right of expression. Taking away the pear is like taking away that valuable time in life when all we think is "LOL WUT". Taking away the pear is like taking away what UG stands for. Peace, and justice. Or atleast I think it does. How many of us mature UG'ers have flamed innocent and naive newbies for dissing someone elses music taste? Those of us who have understand how important the pear can be, when the "I dont get it pineapple" just doesnt cut it.

Please, mods. FREE THE PEAR!
Posted: Feb 25, 2008 2:53 AM - Quote - Report!

MetalheadA7X

MetalheadA7X

I remember the first time i seen the spectical of the LOLWUT pear. I laughed, I cried, it was better than Cats. I was sick of Icyhot and lolcats. They just were not funny anymore. But an appropriatly placed LOLWUT pear. Genius. The ultimate deterent of the icy hot.

Bring back the pear and save humanity before icy hot returns!!
MetalheadA7X

I remember the first time i seen the spectical of the LOLWUT pear. I laughed, I cried, it was better than Cats. I was sick of Icyhot and lolcats. They just were not funny anymore. But an appropriatly placed LOLWUT pear. Genius. The ultimate deterent of the icy hot.

Bring back the pear and save humanity before icy hot returns!!
Posted: Feb 25, 2008 7:52 PM - Quote - Report!

MaGgOt_13

the pear is symbolic of all that is pure and good in the world. we call it the pear,the christians called it god,the church of the flying spaghetti monster thought it was made of pasta.banning the pear is banning any chances we had of world peace.when the apocalypse comes,we now know its because the mods are amatuer dictators.free the pear!</span> ;MaGgOt_13 the pear is symbolic of all that is pure and good in the world. we call it the pear,the christians called it god,the church of the flying spaghetti monster thought it was made of pasta.banning the pear is banning any chances we had of world peace.when the apocalypse comes,we now know its because the mods are amatuer dictators.free the pear!</span> ;MaGgOt_13
Posted: Feb 25, 2008 8:45 PM - Quote - Report!

Your41Plague12

Your41Plague12

Banning the pear is infringing our right to freedom of speech and expression. The pear is meaningful to us, and under the tyrants that UG likes to call 'moderators,' the rightcheous have been wrongfully banninated. Please, UG, free the pear!
Your41Plague12

Banning the pear is infringing our right to freedom of speech and expression. The pear is meaningful to us, and under the tyrants that UG likes to call 'moderators,' the rightcheous have been wrongfully banninated. Please, UG, free the pear!
Posted: Feb 26, 2008 2:25 AM - Quote - Report!

rooster456

This is incredulous! Free the pear! This is incredulous! Free the pear!
Posted: Feb 26, 2008 3:53 AM - Quote - Report!

bucketbot

bucketbot
I love lulwut pear! i want it's babies!
bucketbot
I love lulwut pear! i want it's babies!
Posted: Feb 26, 2008 8:05 PM - Quote - Report!

Geormajesty

Geormajesty
The pear is amazing and when used in the right context, it is absolutely incredible. It's only a pear, why can't it be free!!!!!!
Geormajesty
The pear is amazing and when used in the right context, it is absolutely incredible. It's only a pear, why can't it be free!!!!!!
Posted: Feb 26, 2008 9:14 PM - Quote - Report!

cleadus_134

Cleadus_134 I don't see how UG can function without the amazing presence of the Pear. I say Free the Pear. Cleadus_134 I don't see how UG can function without the amazing presence of the Pear. I say Free the Pear.
Posted: Feb 26, 2008 11:18 PM - Quote - Report!

LazarusAngelo

LazarusAngelo

Seriously, who doesn't find the pear funny. Its hilarious, it should just be used in moderation.
LazarusAngelo

Seriously, who doesn't find the pear funny. Its hilarious, it should just be used in moderation.
Posted: Feb 27, 2008 6:47 AM - Quote - Report!

Disaster Area42

Disaster Area42
The Pear must be freed. And I haven't justified myself in years, so I'm not going to start now.
Disaster Area42
The Pear must be freed. And I haven't justified myself in years, so I'm not going to start now.
Posted: Feb 28, 2008 4:59 PM - Quote - Report!

Burakki

Burakki< I>The pear has to be freed because there are situations and postings in the pit to which the only true and correct answer is L O L W U T Burakki< I>The pear has to be freed because there are situations and postings in the pit to which the only true and correct answer is L O L W U T
Posted: Feb 28, 2008 11:15 PM - Quote - Report!

dannay

dannay
it happens countless times. little newcomers (or "noobs") decide they want to make a thread on how good linkin park is (or other bollocks of the sort). now, when a thread such as this is created, the average user just tells them to GFTO...but some are courteous. some enjoy having a good laugh. and as long as it stays under control, the pear is a great way to express your lolwuttedness.
dannay
it happens countless times. little newcomers (or "noobs") decide they want to make a thread on how good linkin park is (or other bollocks of the sort). now, when a thread such as this is created, the average user just tells them to GFTO...but some are courteous. some enjoy having a good laugh. and as long as it stays under control, the pear is a great way to express your lolwuttedness.
Posted: Feb 29, 2008 9:16 PM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

dio_dude
do a barrel roll, rub icy hot on it, LOL WUT?
dio_dude
do a barrel roll, rub icy hot on it, LOL WUT?
Posted: Mar 1, 2008 2:11 AM - Quote - Report!

rocknrollrob

it can be used well or it can be used stupidly.

Ban stupid people, not the pear
it can be used well or it can be used stupidly.

Ban stupid people, not the pear
Posted: Mar 2, 2008 5:30 PM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

i agree i agree
Posted: Mar 3, 2008 12:22 AM - Quote - Report!

razorback_al_31

Razorback_al_31
The pear should be freed, he has done nothing wrong. The internet is a public place, you (the mods) do not own the internet. If it isn't offensive, racist, rude or abusive, it should not be banned. People come here, not to be serious, but to have fun. People who take forums on the internet serious, are idiots. Just ring them with your phone, or talk to them in person. Release the Pear...
Razorback_al_31
The pear should be freed, he has done nothing wrong. The internet is a public place, you (the mods) do not own the internet. If it isn't offensive, racist, rude or abusive, it should not be banned. People come here, not to be serious, but to have fun. People who take forums on the internet serious, are idiots. Just ring them with your phone, or talk to them in person. Release the Pear...
Posted: Mar 6, 2008 1:13 AM - Quote - Report!

Geebz

Geebz

Free the Pear, because it makes more sense then what half of the pit monkeys say in there anyway!
Geebz

Free the Pear, because it makes more sense then what half of the pit monkeys say in there anyway!
Posted: Mar 6, 2008 1:28 AM - Quote - Report!

Zofar

ZofarThis image has little to no symbolism connected to it and it is not harming anybody. We should not allow our mods to single-out people that find this image ammusing, we did not do it with the "O RLY" owl or any lolcats, so why are we having such a problem with this image? Jesus christ people, I've seen threads in the pit about some kid eating his sister that wheren't in a joking tone at all that wheren't closed and the thread starter did not get banned as far as I know. I would be happy with at least some reasoning behind banning this image. ZofarThis image has little to no symbolism connected to it and it is not harming anybody. We should not allow our mods to single-out people that find this image ammusing, we did not do it with the "O RLY" owl or any lolcats, so why are we having such a problem with this image? Jesus christ people, I've seen threads in the pit about some kid eating his sister that wheren't in a joking tone at all that wheren't closed and the thread starter did not get banned as far as I know. I would be happy with at least some reasoning behind banning this image.
Posted: Mar 6, 2008 2:16 AM - Quote - Report!

PumpkinHead94

PumpkinHead94

I think the mods should free the pear because... well... its just so freakin funny. And like quite a few have said before me, it has done no wrong. Unless, that is, amusing us or giving us a good chukle or two is wrong.
PumpkinHead94

I think the mods should free the pear because... well... its just so freakin funny. And like quite a few have said before me, it has done no wrong. Unless, that is, amusing us or giving us a good chukle or two is wrong.
Posted: Mar 14, 2008 6:03 PM - Quote - Report!

ikarian-pride

ikarian-pride

the pear is just a harmless picture used to make ugers laugh, and sometimes simply used to cheer someone up if something bad has happened...not to mention we should have freedom on the intrernet!!
ikarian-pride

the pear is just a harmless picture used to make ugers laugh, and sometimes simply used to cheer someone up if something bad has happened...not to mention we should have freedom on the intrernet!!
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 9:35 PM - Quote - Report!

SpockTheRock

SpockTheRockThere is nothing wrong with the pear its just a form of expression. we should be able to use when we need to use it because its freakin hilarious. SpockTheRockThere is nothing wrong with the pear its just a form of expression. we should be able to use when we need to use it because its freakin hilarious.
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 3:07 PM - Quote - Report!

deathbat831

Deathbat831 because it is a part of UG, banned or not Deathbat831 because it is a part of UG, banned or not
Posted: Mar 26, 2008 4:36 PM - Quote - Report!

pimpslap1236

alright, i just had to delete a large number of comments. any comments attacking mods are getting deleted guys, its not helping our cause. seeing that just makes them wanna ban it more. alright, i just had to delete a large number of comments. any comments attacking mods are getting deleted guys, its not helping our cause. seeing that just makes them wanna ban it more.
Posted: Mar 28, 2008 10:58 PM - Quote - Report!

honeybiscuit

honeybiscuit

Free the Pear and I'll go off my hunger strike
honeybiscuit

Free the Pear and I'll go off my hunger strike
Posted: Apr 2, 2008 4:18 AM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

honeybiscuit wrote on Apr 1st, 2008 at 11:18pm :
honeybiscuit Free the Pear and I'll go off my hunger strike
an hero?
honeybiscuit wrote on Apr 1st, 2008 at 11:18pm :
honeybiscuit Free the Pear and I'll go off my hunger strike
an hero?
Posted: Apr 2, 2008 11:34 AM - Quote - Report!

avenged_Freak

THE PEAR MUST BE FREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-avenged_freak
THE PEAR MUST BE FREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-avenged_freak
Posted: Apr 9, 2008 12:00 AM - Quote - Report!

Gary791

Gary791

UG needs the Pear! It brings logic to senseless shit. Sometimes I can't even post because I don't know what to say without the Pear!
Gary791

UG needs the Pear! It brings logic to senseless shit. Sometimes I can't even post because I don't know what to say without the Pear!
Posted: Apr 9, 2008 4:48 PM - Quote - Report!

hazardmaster

HAZARDMASTER
The pear should be freed because it is fun. Nothing's wrong with an image and some text, right? It's not hurting anyone is ANY WAY.
HAZARDMASTER
The pear should be freed because it is fun. Nothing's wrong with an image and some text, right? It's not hurting anyone is ANY WAY.
Posted: Apr 13, 2008 8:09 AM - Quote - Report!

huevomax

Huevomax
The pair is so necessary every now and then when people just don't make since in their post. If used correctly it can be very amusing.
Huevomax
The pair is so necessary every now and then when people just don't make since in their post. If used correctly it can be very amusing.
Posted: Apr 17, 2008 10:07 PM - Quote - Report!

angus_young_32

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
:angry:I WOULD RATHER BURN IN HELL:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
:angry:I WOULD RATHER BURN IN HELL:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
Posted: Apr 18, 2008 5:11 PM - Quote - Report!

GothGirl666

GothGirl666
It needs to be freed. Enough Said.
GothGirl666
It needs to be freed. Enough Said.
Posted: May 2, 2008 7:48 AM - Quote - Report!

blue_strat

blue_stratIt's an expression of a feeling commonly felt on the Internet, from the delicate newbie to the hardened veteran. How else could we express the sublime bewilderment that the Internet presents us with every day? blue_stratIt's an expression of a feeling commonly felt on the Internet, from the delicate newbie to the hardened veteran. How else could we express the sublime bewilderment that the Internet presents us with every day?
Posted: May 4, 2008 9:50 PM - Quote - Report!

Lord Of Donkeys

Lord Of Donkeys

The pear is great and appropriate at times.
Lord Of Donkeys

The pear is great and appropriate at times.
Posted: May 8, 2008 1:57 AM - Quote - Report!

Skater901

I do not know much about this pear you speak of. Therefore, I believe it should be unbanned so that I and others who were not around during the mighty lulwut pear empire can come to experience it's awesomeness.

Skater901
I do not know much about this pear you speak of. Therefore, I believe it should be unbanned so that I and others who were not around during the mighty lulwut pear empire can come to experience it's awesomeness.

Skater901
Posted: May 9, 2008 3:16 PM - Quote - Report!

XmydyingheartX

XmydyingheartX

The pear is completely innocent and doesn not deserve to be banned!!
XmydyingheartX

The pear is completely innocent and doesn not deserve to be banned!!
Posted: May 19, 2008 5:02 PM - Quote - Report!

mclies

The pear is funny, and it makes my day when I see it's toothy grin. Free the Pear! It is being unjustly prosecuted!

mclies
[i]The pear is funny, and it makes my day when I see it's toothy grin. Free the Pear! It is being unjustly prosecuted![/i]

[b]mclies[/b]
Posted: May 26, 2008 3:50 AM - Quote - Report!

King Krapp

King Krapp
As long as it's not abused, which was the original problem, it should be allowed. Perhaps a trial run of it to prove we can behave ourselves.
King Krapp
As long as it's not abused, which was the original problem, it should be allowed. Perhaps a trial run of it to prove we can behave ourselves.
Posted: May 31, 2008 2:34 AM - Quote - Report!

Popsai

Popsai

lolwut?
Popsai

lolwut?
Posted: Jun 9, 2008 8:09 PM - Quote - Report!

Anno[fzk]

IzRG350 wrote on Jan 24th, 2008 at 10:38pm :
IzRG50

Such devotion to the Pear is admirable.

Everyone I've shown it to exploded into laughter.
Needless to say, after pealing the remains of my dead comrades, I don't show the Pear to anyone else IRL.
[QUOTE u='IzRG350' d='2008-01-24 22:38:25'][b]IzRG50[/b ]

[i]The pear is hilarious and non threatening. The first time I saw it I laughed hysterically then showed it to a number of people. None of them found it funny, so naturally I don't associate with them anymore. That's how important the pear is to me. [/ i][/QUOTE]

Such devotion to the Pear is admirable.

Everyone I've shown it to exploded into laughter.
Needless to say, after pealing the remains of my dead comrades, I don't show the Pear to anyone else IRL.
Posted: Jun 22, 2008 11:43 PM - Quote - Report!

FuZzY(aus)

why not overthrow the mods and kill them?
they take things to far.......
why not overthrow the mods and kill them?
they take things to far.......
Posted: Jun 30, 2008 12:51 PM - Quote - Report!

BlackandSilver

BlackandSilver
The pear is harmless entertainment, but it was deemed spam. Spam is a stupid, poinless, and annoying message. Everyone will find some form of comedy stupid or pointless, but if all of it was, the entire Pit would be banned and that's not fair, so neither is the banning of the pear.
[b]BlackandSilver[/b]
[i]The pear is harmless entertainment, but it was deemed spam. Spam is a stupid, poinless, and annoying message. Everyone will find some form of comedy stupid or pointless, but if all of it was, the entire Pit would be banned and that's not fair, so neither is the banning of the pear.[/ i]
Posted: Jul 11, 2008 8:20 PM - Quote - Report!

JosephBerger

JosephBerger-
FUCK THE MODS! AND FREE DA PEAR
JosephBerger-
FUCK THE MODS! AND FREE DA PEAR
Posted: Jul 20, 2008 5:21 PM - Quote - Report!

BlackandSilver

^ Kid, bad idea. Seriously, that won't help. ^ Kid, bad idea. Seriously, that won't help.
Posted: Jul 21, 2008 1:06 AM - Quote - Report!

rolling_stoner

rolling_stoner [b]rolling_stoner[/b]
Posted: Jul 21, 2008 9:38 AM - Quote - Report!

CoheednRHCP

CoheednRHCP

We need the pear back, it is really necassary in some situations and is much better than some of the other stupid stuff pitmonkeys post.
CoheednRHCP

We need the pear back, it is really necassary in some situations and is much better than some of the other stupid stuff pitmonkeys post.
Posted: Aug 1, 2008 5:15 AM - Quote - Report!

cherub_rocker07

cherub_rocker07

the pear is epic.
[b]cherub_rocker07[/b]

the pear is epic.
Posted: Aug 5, 2008 1:41 AM - Quote - Report!

Kevin Saale

Kevin Saale

Free the Pear, lock up the mods. UG would be so much better off
Kevin Saale

Free the Pear, lock up the mods. UG would be so much better off
Posted: Aug 6, 2008 12:22 AM - Quote - Report!

KnarkoV

KnarkoV

The Pear is made from pure Awsomeness. We need it back
KnarkoV

The Pear is made from pure Awsomeness. We need it back
Posted: Aug 19, 2008 11:13 AM - Quote - Report!

sglover34479

sglover4479
If people want to post a pear and cheer people up then let em.
sglover4479
If people want to post a pear and cheer people up then let em.
Posted: Aug 25, 2008 8:16 PM - Quote - Report!

liam-rooney

Liam-Rooney

FREE THE PAIR
Liam-Rooney

FREE THE PAIR
Posted: Aug 28, 2008 9:29 AM - Quote - Report!

Gibson_SG_uzr55

Gibson_SG_uzr55
I think the pear should be allowed in the forums because when used appropriately, it can be pretty funny. Plus, I realize the joke that UG is communist, but still, there is no reason why the Pear should be banned. I can understand you warning someone for for using it for the hell of it, but if someone uses it in the right moment, it can be funny, and the same goes for the "I Understand Completely" pear. Thats just my feelings on it, I hope it gets unbanned.
[b]Gibson_SG_uzr55[/b]
[i]I think the pear should be allowed in the forums because when used appropriately, it can be pretty funny. Plus, I realize the joke that UG is communist, but still, there is no reason why the Pear should be banned. I can understand you warning someone for for using it for the hell of it, but if someone uses it in the right moment, it can be funny, and the same goes for the "I Understand Completely" pear. Thats just my feelings on it, I hope it gets unbanned.[/i]
Posted: Aug 29, 2008 9:49 PM - Quote - Report!

banned_766622

i want the pear to run free in the forums again!!
love you pear
i want the pear to run free in the forums again!!
love you pear
Posted: Aug 30, 2008 9:08 AM - Quote - Report!

frozen_soul

we must free the pear!! we must free the pear!!
Posted: Sep 14, 2008 2:11 AM - Quote - Report!

patch17

[.b]patch17[./b]
Patch says the pear must be freed
[.b]patch17[./b]
Posted: Sep 16, 2008 7:04 PM - Quote - Report!

willistabs

And so does the maxter
patch17 wrote on Sep 16th, 2008 at 2:04pm :
[.b]patch17[./b]

And so does the maxter[QUOTE u='patch17' d='2008-09-16 14:04:47'][.b]patch17[./b]

Patch says the pear must be freed[/QUOTE]
Posted: Sep 17, 2008 8:52 PM - Quote - Report!

willistabs

Why was it banned in the first place... Why was it banned in the first place...
Posted: Sep 18, 2008 10:56 PM - Quote - Report!

Metal_alex

Metal_alex
the pear is a image of hope in our empty lives, we need it back!
[B]Metal_alex[/B]
Posted: Sep 21, 2008 7:50 PM - Quote - Report!

aartisookniemiz

PEAR
Metal_alex wrote on Sep 21st, 2008 at 2:50pm :
Metal_alex

agree
PEAR[QUOTE u='Metal_alex' d='2008-09-21 14:50:05'][B]Metal_alex[/B]

the pear is a image of hope in our empty lives, we need it back![/QUOTE]

agree
Posted: Oct 26, 2008 8:18 PM - Quote - Report!

job153

POWER TO THE PEAR!! POWER TO THE PEAR!!
Posted: Nov 12, 2008 11:41 PM - Quote - Report!

xMeTaL_BmXeRx

xMeTaL_BmXeRx
free the mother fuckin pear...
[b]xMeTaL_BmXeRx[/b]
free the mother fuckin pear...
Posted: Nov 19, 2008 1:03 PM - Quote - Report!

DYLANSAD11

DYLANSAD11
It is funny and amusing ans states our freedom. this is a free website TheREs nothing wrong with the PEAR and the LOL WUT
[b]DYLANSAD11[/b ]
[i]It is funny and amusing ans states our freedom. this is a free website TheREs nothing wrong with the PEAR and the LOL WUT[/i]
Posted: Dec 31, 2008 6:31 PM - Quote - Report!

RozzLe

RozzLe

the pear is a source of many laughs. it is up there with the demotivational pictures. it should have the same freedom!
[b]RozzLe[/b]

[i]the pear is a source of many laughs. it is up there with the demotivational pictures. it should have the same freedom![/i]
Posted: Feb 17, 2009 5:03 PM - Quote - Report!

4stringviking

4stringviking
because the LOL WUT pear is hilarious and a way of expressing those lol wut feelings
[b]4stringviking[/b]
[i]because the LOL WUT pear is hilarious and a way of expressing those lol wut feelings[/i]
Posted: Mar 11, 2009 6:45 PM - Quote - Report!

Bluestube

I can't see my life going on without the Pear!!

FREE IT!!!!!
I can't see my life going on without the Pear!!

FREE IT!!!!!
Posted: Mar 24, 2009 6:19 PM - Quote - Report!

XxDethmetalxX

XxDethmetalxX
The Pear is an inspiration to us all, FREE HIM!!!
XxDethmetalxX
The Pear is an inspiration to us all, FREE HIM!!!
Posted: Mar 26, 2009 10:37 PM - Quote - Report!

fearofthemark

FEAROFTHEMARK

the pear is hilarious, it's not spam, it's a humorous way of letting someone know that you have no idea what they are talkin about. FREE HIM!
[B]FEAROFTHEMARK[/B]

the pear is hilarious, it's not spam, it's a humorous way of letting someone know that you have no idea what they are talkin about. FREE HIM!
Posted: Apr 6, 2009 9:43 PM - Quote - Report!

dxpaintball8000

dxpaintball8000

Because to me the pear is the ultimate mascot of the Pit. 4chan has pedobear, UG has the pear
[b]dxpaintball8000[/b ]

Because to me the pear is the ultimate mascot of the Pit. 4chan has pedobear, UG has the pear
Posted: Apr 9, 2009 10:00 AM - Quote - Report!

common_man_tk

What if we somehow contact the artist, and get the right to use it? What if we somehow contact the artist, and get the right to use it?
Posted: Apr 9, 2009 4:59 PM - Quote - Report!

David_Bowie=GOD

David_Bowie=God

Pointlessly posting the pear for no reason at all should still get you banned, but the pear shouldn't be completely banned from use if it can be used right. The pear is full of potential for photoshop/ms paint threads
[b]David_Bowie=God[/b ]

[i]Pointlessly posting the pear for no reason at all should still get you banned, but the pear shouldn't be completely banned from use if it can be used right. The pear is full of potential for photoshop/ms paint threads[/ i]
Posted: Apr 13, 2009 5:46 PM - Quote - Report!

eyebanez333

eyebanez333 The pear is awesome. I think a few of the mods (not all, but a few that shall remain nameless) take their jobs too seriously and ban for stupid things anyway. I find the pear to be funny when its use correctly. eyebanez333

The pear is awesome. I think a few of the mods (not all, but a few that shall remain nameless) take their jobs too seriously and ban for stupid things anyway. I find the pear to be funny when its use correctly.
Posted: Apr 14, 2009 7:52 PM - Quote - Report!

tancanada

The pear, when used correctly, can be extremely hilarious The pear, when used correctly, can be extremely hilarious
Posted: Apr 22, 2009 1:42 AM - Quote - Report!

vinc3nt

^ agreed. why ban an image that everybody quite obvioulsy loves? i just dont get it... ^ agreed. why ban an image that everybody quite obvioulsy loves? i just dont get it...
Posted: May 1, 2009 7:00 AM - Quote - Report!

\m/[-_-]\m/

:DFREE THE PEAR!!!:D

:DFREE THE PEAR!!!:D

Posted: May 7, 2009 4:25 PM - Quote - Report!

Mattylightning

eyebanez333 wrote on Apr 14th, 2009 at 2:52pm :
eyebanez333

The pear is awesome. I think a few of the mods (not all, but a few that shall remain nameless) take their jobs too seriously and ban for stupid things anyway. I find the pear to be funny when its use correctly.
this is so very true
[QUOTE u='eyebanez333' d='2009-04-14 14:52:47']eyebanez333

The pear is awesome. I think a few of the mods (not all, but a few that shall remain nameless) take their jobs too seriously and ban for stupid things anyway. I find the pear to be funny when its use correctly.[/QUOTE] this is so very true
Posted: May 11, 2009 6:48 PM - Quote - Report!

GogglesVK

GogglesVK

Banning the pear is just another useless rule. Banning people for spamming it or posting it irrelevantly is another thing entirely, but the pear itself should be free!
GogglesVK

Banning the pear is just another useless rule. Banning people for spamming it or posting it irrelevantly is another thing entirely, but the pear itself should be free!
Posted: May 16, 2009 10:31 PM - Quote - Report!

TimBFMV

TimBFMV The pear is a very relevant image in the correct circumstances, for example, if someone says something that makes no sense at all , or that is a mindfuck, then it would be appropriate to post the "LOLWUT Pear" TimBFMV

The pear is a very relevant image in the correct circumstances, for example, if someone says something that makes no sense at all , or that is a mindfuck, then it would be appropriate to post the "LOLWUT Pear"
Posted: May 16, 2009 11:05 PM - Quote - Report!

Rlancer

Rlancer The pear should be freed because internet is freedom and for the fun from it. Rlancer
The pear should be freed because internet is freedom and for the fun from it.
Posted: May 18, 2009 6:53 PM - Quote - Report!

Saf1

Saf1 Free the Pear!! MySpace links are annoying, yet they're not banned, and Pear is not yet he is! Pear brings light to our days with his infectious smile and omnipotence. Saf1

Free the Pear!! MySpace links are annoying, yet they're not banned, and Pear is not yet he is! Pear brings light to our days with his infectious smile and omnipotence.
Posted: Jun 22, 2009 5:39 PM - Quote - Report!

Patty-cakez

Patty-Cakez

The Pear is no harmful thing! A meme, of sorts, yes. A symbol of satanism, evil, cynicism, and chaos? I think not. I see no malicious intent behind the Pear, and I vote that it should be removed from the list of bannable offenses. It is a friggin' Pear for christ's sake. The mods are saying that posting a picture of a Pear saying "LOL WUT" is on the same tier of punishment as spamming the forums with pornography? There's some obvious inequity right there.
Patty-Cakez

The Pear is no harmful thing! A meme, of sorts, yes. A symbol of satanism, evil, cynicism, and chaos? I think not. I see no malicious intent behind the Pear, and I vote that it should be removed from the list of bannable offenses. It is a friggin' Pear for christ's sake. The mods are saying that posting a picture of a Pear saying "LOL WUT" is on the same tier of punishment as spamming the forums with pornography? There's some obvious inequity right there.
Posted: Jun 26, 2009 12:35 AM - Quote - Report!

mastaofrocknrol

Mastaofrocknrol The pear did nothing wrong, except for irritating some Mod cunts, he did nothing except being happy and smiling, saying Lol Wut?. How can that be bad? There plenty of large pictures with things saying something, who might even be bigger than the Lol wut Pear. How come they are legal and the Pear isn`t? Mastaofrocknrol

The pear did nothing wrong, except for irritating some Mod cunts, he did nothing except being happy and smiling, saying Lol Wut?. How can that be bad? There plenty of large pictures with things saying something, who might even be bigger than the Lol wut Pear. How come they are legal and the Pear isn`t?
Posted: Jun 30, 2009 9:23 AM - Quote - Report!

Bambi Slaughter

Bambi Slaughter Tis only a pear, one should be able to post it. Also its fuckin funny and called for in certain acceptable occasions. Bambi Slaughter

Tis only a pear, one should be able to post it. Also its fuckin funny and called for in certain acceptable occasions.
Posted: Jul 2, 2009 4:53 AM - Quote - Report!

fret_racer82

fret_racer82

Just a pear.
fret_racer82

Just a pear.
Posted: Jul 17, 2009 8:07 PM - Quote - Report!

Highway60Bob

highway60bob The pear holds a certain mysticism that cannot be matched, and it is thrown away to live in the dark cold mountains of bannerdom. Free the pear. It's lips kiss my soul highway60bob
The pear holds a certain mysticism that cannot be matched, and it is thrown away to live in the dark cold mountains of bannerdom. Free the pear. It's lips kiss my soul
Posted: Jul 22, 2009 3:53 PM - Quote - Report!

fishfingaz

fishfingaz The pear is a great love of mine and changed this website for the better. The mods are abusing their rights by banning individuals wielding the pear. fishfingaz

The pear is a great love of mine and changed this website for the better. The mods are abusing their rights by banning individuals wielding the pear.
Posted: Jul 26, 2009 10:10 PM - Quote - Report!

qsceszxdwa

qsceszxdwa The Lolwut or biting pear of salamanca has always been my calling to the internet. Please save it. qsceszxdwa

The Lolwut or biting pear of salamanca has always been my calling to the internet.
Please save it.
Posted: Jul 28, 2009 2:59 AM - Quote - Report!

SlayingDragons

SlayingDragons

I beleive the lol wut pear should be banned from the internet, demolished and erased. It is an extreme annoyance to be lurking through the pit, and enter a thread full of pears. Or in a somewhat serious topic, the pear.

Keep it outta mah internets.
SlayingDragons

I beleive the lol wut pear should be banned from the internet, demolished and erased. It is an extreme annoyance to be lurking through the pit, and enter a thread full of pears. Or in a somewhat serious topic, the pear.

Keep it outta mah internets.
Posted: Aug 3, 2009 7:44 PM - Quote - Report!

CrimsonBizzare

CrimsonBizzareI belive the lolwut pear should be freed as it was unrightfully banned by moderattors abusing their power Source: Slut (ex-moderator of the Promote YOUR band forum) CrimsonBizzareI belive the lolwut pear should be freed as it was unrightfully banned by moderattors abusing their power
Source: Slut (ex-moderator of the Promote YOUR band forum)
Posted: Aug 3, 2009 7:58 PM - Quote - Report!

Ian hawkins

Ian Hawkins The pear is art.Music is all about art,thus making us artists.Artists crushing art=bad Ian Hawkins
The pear is art.Music is all about art,thus making us artists.Artists crushing art=bad
Posted: Aug 4, 2009 12:24 PM - Quote - Report!

Dawginator

Dawginator I Believe that the Pear should be freed, because it has brought many a lul to our beloved online community, and a community is not a community without some comedic images, such as our pear. Now you may call me crazy, but the truth of th matter is; that the pear will be forever in our hearts, not just ours, but everyone in the Pit, until it is unbanned. Sure, if it is spammed relentlessly, it is annoying, but seriously, bring it back. It also counts as one of our 5 a day internet fruit and vegetables as well, ergo, it's healthy, and as laughter has been proven to be healthy, I vote to bring it back. Dawginator

I Believe that the Pear should be freed, because it has brought many a lul to our beloved online community, and a community is not a community without some comedic images, such as our pear. Now you may call me crazy, but the truth of th matter is; that the pear will be forever in our hearts, not just ours, but everyone in the Pit, until it is unbanned. Sure, if it is spammed relentlessly, it is annoying, but seriously, bring it back. It also counts as one of our 5 a day internet fruit and vegetables as well, ergo, it's healthy, and as laughter has been proven to be healthy, I vote to bring it back.
Posted: Aug 4, 2009 9:42 PM - Quote - Report!

jgbsmith

jgbsmith it brang lulz. jgbsmith
it brang lulz.
Posted: Aug 7, 2009 3:56 PM - Quote - Report!

BeastlyBassist

BeastlyBassist BeastlyBassist
Posted: Aug 7, 2009 7:02 PM - Quote - Report!

cornmancer

Cornmancer Cornmancer
Posted: Aug 8, 2009 6:51 AM - Quote - Report!

Emo-Slayer

Emo-Slayer

Free the pair!
Emo-Slayer

Free the pair!
Posted: Aug 13, 2009 6:09 AM - Quote - Report!

Twisted Magnum

Flee the payer! Flee the payer!
Posted: Aug 18, 2009 12:47 AM - Quote - Report!

Legion355

Legion355 There are so many instances in which the pear would be perfect, but because of the ban cannot be used. It is now sadly being referenced as the forbidden fruit. And also, I agree with one of the people in this group - maybe you should turn it into an emoticon like the llama! Please UG, hear the voice of the people! Free the pear! Legion355

There are so many instances in which the pear would be perfect, but because of the ban cannot be used. It is now sadly being referenced as the forbidden fruit. And also, I agree with one of the people in this group - maybe you should turn it into an emoticon like the llama! Please UG, hear the voice of the people! Free the pear!
Posted: Aug 18, 2009 2:32 AM - Quote - Report!

Aerokizzombie

yeah... emote or smaller pic should be made. lets face it, the real pear was a bit big... but we should have a smaller one if they freed it there would be a couple days of chaos but then i think it would calm down yeah... emote or smaller pic should be made. lets face it, the real pear was a bit big...

but we should have a smaller one

if they freed it there would be a couple days of chaos but then i think it would calm down
Posted: Aug 18, 2009 3:55 AM - Quote - Report!

thatwhiteguy69

THATWHITEGUY69 Dear mods, tell me, why has this innocent picture with a caption brought pain on you? is it: over sized? Pornography? the the latter i find impossible. the former is possibe, but as someone stated earlier, why not make an emote for it. you made a llama emote, and what purpose has that served? making a lol wut pear emoticon could be put to much better use. [b]PLEASE MY BROTHERS OF UG, FREE THE PEAR[/b] THATWHITEGUY69

Dear mods,
tell me, why has this innocent picture with a caption brought pain on you?
is it:
over sized?
Pornography?

the the latter i find impossible.
the former is possibe, but as someone stated earlier,
why not make an emote for it.
you made a llama emote, and what purpose has that served?
making a lol wut pear emoticon could be put to much better use.

[b]PLEASE MY BROTHERS OF UG, FREE THE PEAR[/b]
Posted: Aug 18, 2009 10:09 PM - Quote - Report!

divinorum69

divinorum69 I want to tell you to free the pear because I think it represent both my artistic and my humorous side of life. I feel that the pear needs to be liberated because its no more spam than other memes such as the "cool story bro" pics and the "pedo bears" and so. FREE the GODDAM PEAR NOW CCR divinorum69 I want to tell you to free the pear because I think it represent both my artistic and my humorous side of life. I feel that the pear needs to be liberated because its no more spam than other memes such as the "cool story bro" pics and the "pedo bears" and so. FREE the GODDAM PEAR NOW

CCR
Posted: Aug 19, 2009 4:07 AM - Quote - Report!

Sam Rulez D00d

Sam Rulez D00d FREE THE PEAR! Sam Rulez D00d
FREE THE PEAR!
Posted: Aug 23, 2009 10:17 PM - Quote - Report!

tattyreagh

Tattyreagh If the Pear is not returned then surely the terrorists have won. For the good of humanity, BRING IT BACK! Tattyreagh If the Pear is not returned then surely the terrorists have won. For the good of humanity, BRING IT BACK!
Posted: Aug 29, 2009 11:43 PM - Quote - Report!

heavenbesideyou

heavenbesideyou VIVA LA PEAR! heavenbesideyou VIVA LA PEAR!
Posted: Aug 30, 2009 5:05 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand