FREE THE PEAR Petition

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

8/7-8/8/09

Tag43

Refer to the title. Refer to the title.
Posted: Aug 8, 2009 6:57 AM - Quote - Report!

the humanity

retarded. I like the Pear. I don't like how overdramatized the pear gets. its a damn picture. lame ug. lame. retarded. I like the Pear. I don't like how overdramatized the pear gets. its a damn picture. lame ug. lame.
Posted: Aug 8, 2009 7:20 AM - Quote - Report!

Shredoftheday

read my latest blog. guitaryay was a major player in the revenge of the pear read my latest blog. guitaryay was a major player in the revenge of the pear
Posted: Aug 8, 2009 7:27 AM - Quote - Report!

cho0onger

Fail and AIDS. I regret joining this group now. Fail and AIDS. I regret joining this group now.
Posted: Aug 8, 2009 8:08 AM - Quote - Report!

BeastlyBassist

All it did was hurt any chance there was of the pear being unbanned. Plain and simple. All it did was hurt any chance there was of the pear being unbanned. Plain and simple.
Posted: Aug 8, 2009 11:10 AM - Quote - Report!

the humanity

Shredoftheday wrote on Aug 8th, 2009 at 2:27am :
read my latest blog. guitaryay was a major player in the revenge of the pear
you have no blog, quit trolling for profile hits.
Shredoftheday wrote on Aug 8th, 2009 at 2:27am :
read my latest blog. guitaryay was a major player in the revenge of the pear
you have no blog, quit trolling for profile hits.
Posted: Aug 8, 2009 2:52 PM - Quote - Report!

UnintendedBliss

Give it up guys, the pear will never be freed. Last night was an act of rebellion, albeit failed. Give it up guys, the pear will never be freed. Last night was an act of rebellion, albeit failed.
Posted: Aug 8, 2009 6:13 PM - Quote - Report!

fret_racer82

Does anyone have the links to the threads the pear was used? I was gone last night and I missed it. Does anyone have the links to the threads the pear was used? I was gone last night and I missed it.
Posted: Aug 8, 2009 6:43 PM - Quote - Report!

funkbass369

I don't remember joining this group. I wish I didn't though. I don't remember joining this group. I wish I didn't though.
Posted: Aug 8, 2009 7:33 PM - Quote - Report!

SlayingDragons

Fail, you said 9/9/09 was the date of rebellion. you stole our thunder. Fail, you said 9/9/09 was the date of rebellion. you stole our thunder.
Posted: Aug 8, 2009 10:25 PM - Quote - Report!

kxy1992

That was a great night. The link to the Pear thread is in my sig cause i was there :D That was a great night. The link to the Pear thread is in my sig cause i was there :D
Posted: Aug 9, 2009 6:09 PM - Quote - Report!

cornmancer

The actual thread 'The Pear' was fine but all the multis being created were annoying and the people randomly posting it in other threads was annoying. Oh well only the one warning and no bans so I'm cool. The actual thread 'The Pear' was fine but all the multis being created were annoying and the people randomly posting it in other threads was annoying. Oh well only the one warning and no bans so I'm cool.
Posted: Aug 9, 2009 6:22 PM - Quote - Report!

epicpepper47

BeastlyBassist wrote on Aug 8th, 2009 at 6:10am :
All it did was hurt any chance there was of the pear being unbanned. Plain and simple.
Yeah, this whole 9/9/09 thing might not work now.
BeastlyBassist wrote on Aug 8th, 2009 at 6:10am :
All it did was hurt any chance there was of the pear being unbanned. Plain and simple.

Yeah, this whole 9/9/09 thing might not work now.
Posted: Aug 10, 2009 4:45 PM - Quote - Report!

Msu_Man04

Man, I missed 6/27/09 AND 8/7/09. Jesus, man. I gotta be on here more often. Man, I missed 6/27/09 AND 8/7/09.

Jesus, man. I gotta be on here more often.
Posted: Aug 11, 2009 5:05 PM - Quote - Report!

wheatmore

its 9/9/9 now is it happening? its 9/9/9 now is it happening?
Posted: Sep 9, 2009 5:17 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand