FREE THE PEAR Petition

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

It's been quite a while.

Jsteele1408

What progress has been made on freeing the Pear?

We need to brainstorm to really get something done here.
What progress has been made on freeing the Pear?

We need to brainstorm to really get something done here.
Posted: Oct 29, 2009 12:37 AM - Quote - Report!

One on Sunday

None, no progress at all None, no progress at all
Posted: Oct 29, 2009 12:44 AM - Quote - Report!

shanchett99

well, we were making progress...

then came the night of the pear.
well, we [i]were[/i] making progress... then came the night of the pear.
Posted: Oct 29, 2009 12:58 AM - Quote - Report!

Jsteele1408

How did 9/9/09 go? Did anyone actually go through with the plan to flood the forums with the picture? How did 9/9/09 go? Did anyone actually go through with the plan to flood the forums with the picture?
Posted: Oct 29, 2009 1:09 AM - Quote - Report!

SlayingDragons

Some dude made a bunch of pear-spam threads the other day, I think for every thread he made, we took 2 steps back in progress.

so, like, -16 steps?
Some dude made a bunch of pear-spam threads the other day, I think for every thread he made, we took 2 steps back in progress. so, like, -16 steps?
Posted: Oct 29, 2009 2:10 AM - Quote - Report!

asfastasdark

I say we call CNN about this grotesque issue. I say we call CNN about this grotesque issue.
Posted: Oct 29, 2009 2:18 AM - Quote - Report!

Aerokizzombie

Ive stopped caring, also this thread completely flooded my comunity updates, and now that I see it used that much in one place...

the pear annoys me
Ive stopped caring, also this thread completely flooded my comunity updates, and now that I see it used that much in one place... the pear annoys me
Posted: Oct 29, 2009 3:38 AM - Quote - Report!

Xeus

just spamming the forums with the pear isnt going to get it freed. We need to make a mature an legitiment argument. NOT look like trolls posting the pear just for "teh lulz" just spamming the forums with the pear isnt going to get it freed. We need to make a mature an legitiment argument. NOT look like trolls posting the pear just for "teh lulz"
Posted: Oct 29, 2009 12:39 PM - Quote - Report!

Aerokizzombie

^ what he said, doucheyness usually gets nothing done95% of the time. and it gets nothing done 100% of the time when you're on the internet and can just be banned and forgotten about. ^ what he said, doucheyness usually gets nothing done95% of the time. and it gets nothing done 100% of the time when you're on the internet and can just be banned and forgotten about.
Posted: Oct 30, 2009 2:05 AM - Quote - Report!

herby190

Agreed; how about it's allowed back, but just at the mods discretion? Like, if they see someone posting it in 3 threads every minute, warn or ban them. Agreed; how about it's allowed back, but just at the mods discretion? Like, if they see someone posting it in 3 threads every minute, warn or ban them.
Posted: Nov 26, 2009 12:27 AM - Quote - Report!

captaincrunk

herby190 wrote on Nov 25th, 2009 at 7:27pm :
Agreed; how about it's allowed back, but just at the mods discretion? Like, if they see someone posting it in 3 threads every minute, warn or ban them.
And when you didn't know it had been posted?
[QUOTE u='herby190' d='2009-11-25 19:27:49']Agreed; how about it's allowed back, but just at the mods discretion? Like, if they see someone posting it in 3 threads every minute, warn or ban them.[/QUOTE]And when you didn't know it had been posted?
Posted: Apr 20, 2010 4:16 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand