Long Haired Dudes Unite!!

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Don't you hate it when you get your long ass hair,

ranbat

stuck in your headstock mid hair-copter? Not only is it embarrassing, it can make it impossible to play. Solution? Grit you teeth and flail your head back. Yeah it hurts, but that just adds to your full on metal grimace! stuck in your headstock mid hair-copter? Not only is it embarrassing, it can make it impossible to play. Solution? Grit you teeth and flail your head back. Yeah it hurts, but that just adds to your full on metal grimace!
Posted: Dec 16, 2007 5:03 AM - Quote - Report!

CaptnWar

headstocks, headphones, seatbelts, car doors, behind my own back when sitting and laying around, and I even find shit in my hair that I have no idea where it came from... like pot/weed stems, but unlike my old buddy no slugs yet. headstocks, headphones, seatbelts, car doors, behind my own back when sitting and laying around, and I even find shit in my hair that I have no idea where it came from... like pot/weed stems, but unlike my old buddy no slugs yet.
Posted: May 9, 2008 8:02 PM - Quote - Report!

aaciseric

I hate having my hair caught by other people, like if someone hugs you or something like that, or caught in a chair, thats a b****. I hate having my hair caught by other people, like if someone hugs you or something like that, or caught in a chair, thats a b****.
Posted: May 26, 2008 7:14 PM - Quote - Report!

vigenharutyunya

duh i donon it's a bit annoying but... duh i donon it's a bit annoying but...
Posted: Sep 23, 2008 1:42 PM - Quote - Report!

Shinozoku

I hate when I put my book bag on my shoulder, t hen try to look the opposite direction and realize that my hair is caught under the strap, and WILL. NOT. COME. OUT! unless I lift the bag off and move it.
I've also been known too close my hair in my car door.
I hate when I put my book bag on my shoulder, t hen try to look the opposite direction and realize that my hair is caught under the strap, and WILL. NOT. COME. OUT! unless I lift the bag off and move it.
I've also been known too close my hair in my car door.
Posted: Apr 25, 2009 10:08 PM - Quote - Report!

Aerokizzombie

gets near intolerant people whose asses i have to kick gets near intolerant people whose asses i have to kick
Posted: Jun 22, 2009 6:31 AM - Quote - Report!

jthm_guitarist

Yeah headphones totally suck, as does the sunroof in a car! Yeah headphones totally suck, as does the sunroof in a car!
Posted: Jun 25, 2009 7:28 AM - Quote - Report!

Dayman

When I'm eating pancakes, and my hair gets in the syrup and I don't notice til later.

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
When I'm eating pancakes, and my hair gets in the syrup and I don't notice til later. FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
Posted: Jun 8, 2010 5:02 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand