Long Island UNITE

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Anyone around/at Stony Brook University?

proswimmer89

Hey, I'm a 19 year old looking for people on or around the Stony Brook University Campus to jam/form a band. I have been playing guitar for about 5,6 years and am looking for people who have an open mind about music. I enjoy stuff including Metallica, Killswitch Engage, Trivium, and other metal bands. Also enjoy some hardcore stuff and alot of video game music. Basically, I am very open to music and am willing to give everything a chance. I hope somebody would be willing to jam.
Hey, I'm a 19 year old looking for people on or around the Stony Brook University Campus to jam/form a band. I have been playing guitar for about 5,6 years and am looking for people who have an open mind about music. I enjoy stuff including Metallica, Killswitch Engage, Trivium, and other metal bands. Also enjoy some hardcore stuff and alot of video game music. Basically, I am very open to music and am willing to give everything a chance. I hope somebody would be willing to jam.
Posted: Sep 23, 2008 10:37 PM - Quote - Report!

Pabli7o

I have some friends over there but they are not musicians (well, none of my friends are) i would love to but i live in Glen Cove, and im not taking the LIRR to see your ass haha I have some friends over there but they are not musicians (well, none of my friends are) i would love to but i live in Glen Cove, and im not taking the LIRR to see your ass haha
Posted: Feb 27, 2009 3:19 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand