Soundgarden Fans

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Favorite album?

Iheartnirvana

what's ur favorite album what's ur favorite album
Posted: Jan 23, 2008 8:32 PM - Quote - Report!

Toadstool5

Superunknown, but they're all pretty good Superunknown, but they're all pretty good
Posted: Jan 23, 2008 8:43 PM - Quote - Report!

Iheartnirvana

yep. yep.
Posted: Feb 6, 2008 10:21 PM - Quote - Report!

brian_s

I love all of their albums, on every one of them they sounded like a kickass band.
But my favorite is Badmotorfinger.
When Badmotorfinger came out they were this crazy loud new band thats gonna blow your brains out with their music.
Just check out some of their bootlegs from back then and you'll see what I mean.
Pinkpop, now that was a show.
Wish I could get Motorvision.
I love all of their albums, on every one of them they sounded like a kickass band.
But my favorite is Badmotorfinger.
When Badmotorfinger came out they were this crazy loud new band thats gonna blow your brains out with their music.
Just check out some of their bootlegs from back then and you'll see what I mean.
Pinkpop, now that was a show.
Wish I could get Motorvision.
Posted: Feb 8, 2008 2:29 PM - Quote - Report!

Iheartnirvana

Badmotorfinger is a really good one Badmotorfinger is a really good one
Posted: Feb 10, 2008 10:40 PM - Quote - Report!

Violet Addler

I liked Down on The Upside a lot. Zero Chance, Boot Camp. I really do, but also I like Superunknown, and all that stuff. I literally, LITERALLY own everything they ever did, even rare inports and everything. I love Soundgarden. I liked Down on The Upside a lot. Zero Chance, Boot Camp. I really do, but also I like Superunknown, and all that stuff. I literally, LITERALLY own everything they ever did, even rare inports and everything. I love Soundgarden.
Posted: Feb 28, 2008 5:54 PM - Quote - Report!

Shaggy92

BadMotorFinger. BadMotorFinger.
Posted: Mar 6, 2008 6:32 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand