Lost fan club

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

theories

dio_dude

i think they are either in a bio dome type thing, or that they are in hugo's imagination. i really don't have a clue. anybody else wanna help? i think they are either in a bio dome type thing, or that they are in hugo's imagination. i really don't have a clue. anybody else wanna help?
Posted: Feb 12, 2008 8:19 AM - Quote - Report!

IzzieVicious

I think they are in Limbo ("life" between death and life).
And I also like your thought about Hugo's imagination.. but still everyone has got a better life on the island. Some people cured of cancer, some people being able to lead, others walk and have babies they never thought they can have. It's like a dream world, but they still wanna get out of it.. I'm totally confused!
I think they are in Limbo ("life" between death and life).
And I also like your thought about Hugo's imagination.. but still everyone has got a better life on the island. Some people cured of cancer, some people being able to lead, others walk and have babies they never thought they can have. It's like a dream world, but they still wanna get out of it.. I'm totally confused!
Posted: Feb 12, 2008 6:01 PM - Quote - Report!

M.B.MetalTabber

a government conspiracy....hence why there was an oceanic flight 8 15 in the water with dead bodies, and an oceanic flight 8 15 on the island with survivors...

or the above's idea about being in limbo/purgatory is also a good one...
a government conspiracy....hence why there was an oceanic flight 8 15 in the water with dead bodies, and an oceanic flight 8 15 on the island with survivors...

or the above's idea about being in limbo/purgatory is also a good one...
Posted: Feb 13, 2008 5:19 PM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

izzie, i think youve cracked it with this limbo theory. well done :golfclap: izzie, i think youve cracked it with this limbo theory. well done :golfclap:
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 8:38 AM - Quote - Report!

seinfeld1027

they can't be died because the others can leave the island they can't be died because the others can leave the island
Posted: Feb 16, 2008 4:03 AM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

maybe it was all accidental after all, i've just watched the crash and maybe the button's 'system failure' caused the plane to crash by magnetising the plane towards the island. goverment conspiracy definately cannot be discounted. maybe it was all accidental after all, i've just watched the crash and maybe the button's 'system failure' caused the plane to crash by magnetising the plane towards the island. goverment conspiracy definately cannot be discounted.
Posted: Feb 16, 2008 11:02 PM - Quote - Report!

M.B.MetalTabber

what about it being the bermuda triangle? ooh, that's a cool thought...

yes, i'm a bit of a conspiracy theorist, but not as geeky as i sound lol
what about it being the bermuda triangle? ooh, that's a cool thought...

yes, i'm a bit of a conspiracy theorist, but not as geeky as i sound lol
Posted: Feb 24, 2008 8:28 PM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

i go onto conspiracy theory websites all the time. they aren't all complete bullshit i go onto conspiracy theory websites all the time. they aren't all complete bullshit
Posted: Mar 2, 2008 5:09 AM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

after seeing the episode in the tanker i'm changing my theory. my new theory is that all the pplz on the island are under this virus thing where they flashback. and that this is a result of being in limbo after seeing the episode in the tanker i'm changing my theory. my new theory is that all the pplz on the island are under this virus thing where they flashback. and that this is a result of being in limbo
Posted: Mar 10, 2008 3:58 AM - Quote - Report!

ljpfahey

Considering the last episode it must have been Ben that faked the oceanic plane recovery with all the Dharma initiative bodies, so no one is looking in the area. Like he said that guy wants to exploit the island for money, and he wants to hide it. So I dunno if it'd be anything to do with the government.
I don't think there's anything left to do with the Dharma initiative. they might hold some answers to the island but they're kind a out of the picture now.

Interesting theories, but I hope it's none of them, it'd be boring. I hope they come up with something really impressive and original.
Considering the last episode it must have been Ben that faked the oceanic plane recovery with all the Dharma initiative bodies, so no one is looking in the area. Like he said that guy wants to exploit the island for money, and he wants to hide it. So I dunno if it'd be anything to do with the government.
I don't think there's anything left to do with the Dharma initiative. they might hold some answers to the island but they're kind a out of the picture now.

Interesting theories, but I hope it's none of them, it'd be boring. I hope they come up with something really impressive and original.
Posted: Mar 15, 2008 11:16 PM - Quote - Report!

M.B.MetalTabber

I doubt they'll ever actually tell us what the island is. It'd probably spoil the whole show coz the last episode wouldn't be that impressive, so they give you bits and pieces of stuff and let your imagination run riot. I doubt they'll ever actually tell us what the island is. It'd probably spoil the whole show coz the last episode wouldn't be that impressive, so they give you bits and pieces of stuff and let your imagination run riot.
Posted: Mar 17, 2008 10:22 AM - Quote - Report!

ljpfahey

Ya I agree. They probably won't. I don't know if I even want to know. I'd prefer it to go on forever than ever get answers. Ya I agree. They probably won't. I don't know if I even want to know. I'd prefer it to go on forever than ever get answers.
Posted: Mar 18, 2008 8:15 PM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

i wouldn't lol i wouldn't lol
Posted: Apr 22, 2008 1:25 AM - Quote - Report!

M.B.MetalTabber

ye, imagine all the poor people in like 3067 tryin to catch up on 1000 years worth of telly so that they can understand the 700th series lol

while we're in the theory's section...WOW what an end to that series. Was it series 4? or 5? summit like that lol. Well, I don't have a clue how the next series is gonna pan out, but it's happenning...I won't say how it ended in case someone hasn't seen the episode yet.
ye, imagine all the poor people in like 3067 tryin to catch up on 1000 years worth of telly so that they can understand the 700th series lol

while we're in the theory's section...WOW what an end to that series. Was it series 4? or 5? summit like that lol. Well, I don't have a clue how the next series is gonna pan out, but it's happenning...I won't say how it ended in case someone hasn't seen the episode yet.
Posted: Jun 3, 2008 8:22 PM - Quote - Report!

M.B.MetalTabber

dio_dude wrote on Mar 9th, 2008 at 10:58pm :
after seeing the episode in the tanker i'm changing my theory. my new theory is that all the pplz on the island are under this virus thing where they flashback. and that this is a result of being in limbo

i just noticed this :S dunno how iv missed it before. I would have agreed, except for the fact that it's been doing flashFORWARDS in this series...hmm...
[QUOTE u='dio_dude' d='2008-03-09 22:58:50']after seeing the episode in the tanker i'm changing my theory. my new theory is that all the pplz on the island are under this virus thing where they flashback. and that this is a result of being in limbo[/QUOTE]
i just noticed this :S dunno how iv missed it before. I would have agreed, except for the fact that it's been doing flashFORWARDS in this series...hmm...
Posted: Jun 3, 2008 8:25 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand