M3T4L H34DZ

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Playing Style

D3M0N L0RD

So, lets start this out by finding out everyones playing style. I think that your playing style says a lot about who you are.

My playing style originates around Metallica...I try my hardest to produce heavy, metal sounding riffs.

I want to be a "shredder" which is pretty much like Kirk Hammett or Dime Bag Darrell.

What about you guys?

So, lets start this out by finding out everyones playing style. I think that your playing style says a lot about who you are.

My playing style originates around Metallica...I try my hardest to produce heavy, metal sounding riffs.

I want to be a "shredder" which is pretty much like Kirk Hammett or Dime Bag Darrell.

What about you guys?

Posted: Dec 12, 2008 6:25 PM - Quote - Report!

tukk04

Dime and Phil Demmel's riffage,Tom Morello's unique sounds(i came up with some cool effects),Shaun Morgan's Clean guitar Style,a dash of Kirk Hammett, and topped off with two cups of CrAzY AwEsOmE!!! Dime and Phil Demmel's riffage,Tom Morello's unique sounds(i came up with some cool effects),Shaun Morgan's Clean guitar Style,a dash of Kirk Hammett, and topped off with two cups of CrAzY AwEsOmE!!!
Posted: Dec 12, 2008 7:16 PM - Quote - Report!

D3M0N L0RD

Lol. wow man, I like it!!

lets bake a cake of METAL!!
Lol. wow man, I like it!!

lets bake a cake of METAL!!
Posted: Dec 15, 2008 3:21 PM - Quote - Report!

padgea7x

I'd say i don't challenge my self i only play wat i feel comfortable with
but mostly i revolve around bryan monte money
synyster gates
padge & tuck
zakk wylde
a dash of alexi
some hammett
some slash
some dime
and a bit of whatever floats my boat at the time
I'd say i don't challenge my self i only play wat i feel comfortable with
but mostly i revolve around bryan monte money
synyster gates
padge & tuck
zakk wylde
a dash of alexi
some hammett
some slash
some dime
and a bit of whatever floats my boat at the time
Posted: Dec 15, 2008 6:52 PM - Quote - Report!

Metallica Meat

Im like Kirk for the fact that i always Over-do with the Wah...
my Tri- wah is, a qoute from kirk; "An Extention of my personality"
: P
Im like Kirk for the fact that i always Over-do with the Wah...
my Tri- wah is, a qoute from kirk; "An Extention of my personality"
: P
Posted: Dec 15, 2008 11:55 PM - Quote - Report!

D3M0N L0RD

Yea, I heard that quote...

Alexi from Children of Bodom is Bad-ass dude, I just don't understand how he does it. Whe you watch him it looks like he is mostly floating on 2-3 strings max when soloing and it sounds really good.
Yea, I heard that quote...

Alexi from Children of Bodom is Bad-ass dude, I just don't understand how he does it. Whe you watch him it looks like he is mostly floating on 2-3 strings max when soloing and it sounds really good.
Posted: Dec 16, 2008 3:00 PM - Quote - Report!

brandon369852

I don't play guitar. I don't play guitar.
Posted: Dec 24, 2008 6:25 AM - Quote - Report!

D3M0N L0RD

lol. i know...u play drums. Everyone needs a drummer! Actually, thatis the hardest thing to find were i live. :( lol. i know...u play drums. Everyone needs a drummer! Actually, thatis the hardest thing to find were i live. :(
Posted: Jan 5, 2009 3:50 PM - Quote - Report!

AxlRose94

Same here man, i play bass guitar, my playing style is probably like Duff MacKagen's, he's my idol, we both have a feel for the bass, we put emotions into the bass, like Slash does with his solo's. Same here man, i play bass guitar, my playing style is probably like Duff MacKagen's, he's my idol, we both have a feel for the bass, we put emotions into the bass, like Slash does with his solo's.
Posted: Feb 10, 2009 4:29 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand