Mastodon Fans

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Favorite Song?

FUELEDbyVEGGIES

I was listening to :headbang: Mastodon :headbang: on iTunes and I have all their stuff and it's all good, so i was wondering whether or not you guys have a favorite song by them? I was listening to :headbang: Mastodon :headbang: on iTunes and I have all their stuff and it's all good, so i was wondering whether or not you guys have a favorite song by them? 
Posted: Apr 17, 2009 5:08 PM - Quote - Report!

MetalFan09

all their songs are great, but colony of birchmen is my no1. That riff is just amazing all their songs are great, but colony of birchmen is my no1. That riff is just amazing
Posted: Sep 11, 2009 7:26 PM - Quote - Report!

GuitarHero_jp

So many amazing Mastodon songs but my personal favourite is March of the Fire Ants. Killer riff! So many amazing Mastodon songs but my personal favourite is March of the Fire Ants. Killer riff!
Posted: Oct 18, 2009 4:57 PM - Quote - Report!

vwyaco@yahoo

March is great. We play that song last on r sets its a good song to go out on. But its hard for me to play because im the only guitar player in the band so i play both guitar parts put together. Rock mastobro. March is great. We play that song last on r sets its a good song to go out on. But its hard for me to play because im the only guitar player in the band so i play both guitar parts put together. Rock mastobro.
Posted: Nov 12, 2009 5:59 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand