My Chemical Romance (Or Hate)

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Creative Ideas To Dispose Of This Band?

commerfield fan

I Would take a band, ask to come onstage, and with a loudspeaker, ask all the MCR haters to please leave the venue, And then bomb the crap out of the venue, hoping that their pure evil will be destroyed with all the rest of the fans!Go To Hell All U MCR Bitches, Ahahahaha

anyone else?

How 'bout you Robby, you can probably do way better than that!
I Would take a band, ask to come onstage, and with a loudspeaker, ask all the MCR haters to please leave the venue, And then bomb the crap out of the venue, hoping that their pure evil will be destroyed with all the rest of the fans!Go To Hell All U MCR Bitches, Ahahahaha

anyone else?

How 'bout you Robby, you can probably do way better than that!
Posted: Jan 27, 2008 6:19 PM - Quote - Report!

Ex-Creations

Kill Dashboard Confessional.
It would kill half the "emo" population and the chain reaction of that would result in the downfall of the entire "emo" culture as the wouldn't be able to handle said "sadness"
Kill Dashboard Confessional.
It would kill half the "emo" population and the chain reaction of that would result in the downfall of the entire "emo" culture as the wouldn't be able to handle said "sadness"
Posted: Jan 27, 2008 7:18 PM - Quote - Report!

commerfield fan

Agreed, hell, lets get fall out boy while we're at it! Agreed, hell, lets get fall out boy while we're at it!
Posted: Jan 28, 2008 2:06 AM - Quote - Report!

Ex-Creations

Sellout Boy shall be added. Sellout Boy shall be added.
Posted: Jan 29, 2008 4:39 AM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

screw it, kill em all! screw it, kill em all!
Posted: Feb 19, 2008 5:54 AM - Quote - Report!

commerfield fan

You're great!!! Love the plan, and it would work well because ex-creations and me live close... When shall this put this Plan into action, Man-With-A-Plan man?

BTW, dio rocks hardcore!!
You're great!!! Love the plan, and it would work well because ex-creations and me live close... When shall this put this Plan into action, Man-With-A-Plan man?

BTW, dio rocks hardcore!!
Posted: Feb 20, 2008 3:06 AM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

dio rocks the old folks home now tho :( damn you time! dio rocks the old folks home now tho :( damn you time!
Posted: Feb 23, 2008 1:43 AM - Quote - Report!

Violet Addler

Can Linkin Park get thrown in here somewhere? Can Linkin Park get thrown in here somewhere?
Posted: Mar 27, 2008 9:53 PM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

can we get everything but thrash metal thrown in? propably not lol. can we get everything but thrash metal thrown in? propably not lol.
Posted: Apr 19, 2008 7:58 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand