Megadeth VS. Metallica

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

but can Iron Maiden pwn both of them?

Decembero

Maiden are very very very good, they are a different kind of metal yes. But are they as good as Metallica and Megadeth - two very similar bands, or is Maiden for teh win?
Maiden are very very very good, they are a different kind of metal yes. But are they as good as Metallica and Megadeth - two very similar bands, or is Maiden for teh win?
Posted: Aug 19, 2007 10:27 AM - Quote - Report!

bassnguitar

No. it cannot No. it cannot
Posted: Aug 19, 2007 10:04 PM - Quote - Report!

M.B.MetalTabber

I love Maiden, and would have to say that they CAN pwn the two M's...but they are a completely different style of Metal, so in a shred-fest Maiden would probably lose, coz 'tallica and 'deth are thrash bands, not the nwobhm of the 80's that is Maiden. I love Maiden, and would have to say that they CAN pwn the two M's...but they are a completely different style of Metal, so in a shred-fest Maiden would probably lose, coz 'tallica and 'deth are thrash bands, not the nwobhm of the 80's that is Maiden.
Posted: Aug 20, 2007 2:29 PM - Quote - Report!

James TH

yes it easily can, both of these bands credit maiden to success. They are different styles of metal but i think that Maiden is the true metal that Metallica and Megadeth kinda took some influence from yes it easily can, both of these bands credit maiden to success. They are different styles of metal but i think that Maiden is the true metal that Metallica and Megadeth kinda took some influence from
Posted: Aug 28, 2007 2:47 PM - Quote - Report!

Decembero

Also Metallica were very close to covering maiden in their GARAGE INC. album. The two bands love maiden, who doesnt love maiden? I fucking love maiden! Fuckit I love all three of them. I LOVE METALLL! \m/

sorry, got a bit crazy there.
Also Metallica were very close to covering maiden in their GARAGE INC. album. The two bands love maiden, who doesnt love maiden? I fucking love maiden! Fuckit I love all three of them. I LOVE METALLL! \m/

sorry, got a bit crazy there.
Posted: Sep 2, 2007 9:29 AM - Quote - Report!

Reddaz

errr yeah but dream theater could own all of em 2gether, with chuck norris errr yeah but dream theater could own all of em 2gether, with chuck norris
Posted: Sep 3, 2007 11:44 PM - Quote - Report!

Decembero

^ there is a dream theater group. and probably a chuck norris group. go away. ^ there is a dream theater group. and probably a chuck norris group. go away.
Posted: Sep 6, 2007 12:49 PM - Quote - Report!

Ramones Rule

Decembero wrote on Aug 19th, 2007 at 5:27am :

i agree
Decembero wrote on Aug 19th, 2007 at 5:27am :

i agree
Posted: Sep 27, 2007 10:24 PM - Quote - Report!

Molloy35

Maiden > Megadeth >>> Metallica

That be my order
Maiden > Megadeth >>> Metallica

That be my order
Posted: Nov 14, 2007 5:06 PM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

maiden suck. shoot me for being the only person in the world that hates them. but to their credit, maiden's 'number of the beast' is one of the greatest metal albums out there, and also one of my favourites (but it has nothing on peace sells and master of puppets) maiden suck. shoot me for being the only person in the world that hates them. but to their credit, maiden's 'number of the beast' is one of the greatest metal albums out there, and also one of my favourites (but it has nothing on peace sells and master of puppets)
Posted: Dec 14, 2007 11:02 PM - Quote - Report!

musiccrave1028

No, they can't. No, they can't.
Posted: Dec 24, 2007 10:40 PM - Quote - Report!

Page/Rhoads

Maiden is original metal while Megadeth is speed metal and Metallica is crap, I mean thrash. You can't compare them in that sense. Maiden is original metal while Megadeth is speed metal and Metallica is crap, I mean thrash. You can't compare them in that sense.
Posted: Dec 31, 2007 8:29 PM - Quote - Report!

Mental-lica

HA dont make me laugh. Hell no Maiden cant beat them (though maiden is awesome) HA dont make me laugh. Hell no Maiden cant beat them (though maiden is awesome)
Posted: Jan 7, 2008 5:45 AM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

Page/Rhoads wrote on Dec 31st, 2007 at 3:29pm :
Maiden is original metal while Megadeth is speed metal and Metallica is crap, I mean thrash. You can't compare them in that sense.
i loled, but go away
Page/Rhoads wrote on Dec 31st, 2007 at 3:29pm :
Maiden is original metal while Megadeth is speed metal and Metallica is crap, I mean thrash. You can't compare them in that sense.
i loled, but go away
Posted: Jan 15, 2008 4:38 AM - Quote - Report!

Shayne777

i hate Metallica so its between iron maiden and megadeth and...................... i can't deicide um i'll flip a coin heads maiden tails deth and Megadeth is better than iron maiden the coin diecided i hate Metallica so its between iron maiden and megadeth and...................... i can't deicide um i'll flip a coin heads maiden tails deth and Megadeth is better than iron maiden the coin diecided
Posted: Jan 18, 2008 1:50 AM - Quote - Report!

Iron-Rules

IRON MAIDEN... THE BEST METAL BAND... METALLICA AND MEGADETH... THE BEST METAL BANDS... IRON MAIDEN... THE BEST METAL BAND... METALLICA AND MEGADETH... THE BEST METAL BANDS...
Posted: Feb 9, 2008 4:12 PM - Quote - Report!

umpalumpaman

MAIDEN ALL THE WAY> MAIDEN ALL THE WAY>
Posted: Feb 9, 2008 5:55 PM - Quote - Report!

MetalliPuptmstr

Maiden is an awesome metal band, but different kind of metal than Metallica and Megadeth so i cant really compare them. All great bands though. Maiden is an awesome metal band, but different kind of metal than Metallica and Megadeth so i cant really compare them. All great bands though.
Posted: Feb 10, 2008 2:26 AM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

i think megadeth wins i think megadeth wins
Posted: Feb 22, 2008 11:30 PM - Quote - Report!

Wastman666

YE metallica are fuckin AWSOM!!!!!!!.... what iv herd of megadeth is alrite i guess but not as gd..... then IRON MAIDEN Just owns them ALL!!!!!!!!!! YE metallica are fuckin AWSOM!!!!!!!.... what iv herd of megadeth is alrite i guess but not as gd..... then IRON MAIDEN Just owns them ALL!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Apr 8, 2008 6:56 PM - Quote - Report!

Wastman666

YE metallica are fuckin AWSOM!!!!!!!.... what iv herd of megadeth is alrite i guess but not as gd..... then IRON MAIDEN Just owns them ALL!!!!!!!!!! YE metallica are fuckin AWSOM!!!!!!!.... what iv herd of megadeth is alrite i guess but not as gd..... then IRON MAIDEN Just owns them ALL!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Apr 8, 2008 6:56 PM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

megadeth>iron maiden>a thousand other better metal bands>crap>metallica megadeth>iron maiden>a thousand other better metal bands>crap>metallica
Posted: Apr 20, 2008 3:39 AM - Quote - Report!

devilex121

dio_dude wrote on Apr 19th, 2008 at 10:39pm :
megadeth>iron maiden>a thousand other better metal bands>crap>metallica

thats the order it should be!

but i think that megadeth and iron maiden are in the same league

thats the order it should be!

but i think that megadeth and iron maiden are in the same league
Posted: May 4, 2008 1:09 PM - Quote - Report!

vic_rattlesnake

Shouldn't drinking your own urine be before metallica as well?

Shouldn't drinking your own urine be before metallica as well?
Posted: May 8, 2008 11:38 PM - Quote - Report!

Page/Rhoads

:haha: YES!!!

:haha: YES!!!
Posted: May 9, 2008 4:19 PM - Quote - Report!

devilex121

no offence to metallica fans!

no offence to metallica fans!
Posted: May 11, 2008 3:34 PM - Quote - Report!

bloodlusting28

this is difficult......well not really...it's between megadeth or maiden....on one hand i love the speed but on the other god dickinson has a great voice....and steve harris is a moster on bass....its so hard to get in that style of playing and stay there for so long......and metallica is in the corner crying...lol.....so its in standstill between megadeth and maiden this is difficult......well not really...it's between megadeth or maiden....on one hand i love the speed but on the other god dickinson has a great voice....and steve harris is a moster on bass....its so hard to get in that style of playing and stay there for so long......and metallica is in the corner crying...lol.....so its in standstill between megadeth and maiden
Posted: May 30, 2008 7:39 AM - Quote - Report!

devilex121

what we can say is that both bands (megadeth and iron maiden) are best at what they do
and about um....(gay)tallica, well they suck no matter what they do
so there!
what we can say is that both bands (megadeth and iron maiden) are best at what they do
and about um....(gay)tallica, well they suck no matter what they do
so there!
Posted: May 30, 2008 1:39 PM - Quote - Report!

Metal Maggo

Metallica, Maiden and Megadeth, theyre all awesome! Metallica, Maiden and Megadeth, theyre all awesome!
Posted: May 30, 2008 8:40 PM - Quote - Report!

devilex121

or that! or that!
Posted: Jun 2, 2008 4:04 PM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

Metal Maggo wrote on May 30th, 2008 at 3:40pm :
Metallica, Maiden and Megadeth, theyre all awesome!
this.
[QUOTE u='Metal Maggo' d='2008-05-30 15:40:16']Metallica, Maiden and Megadeth, theyre all awesome![/QUOTE]this.
Posted: Jun 14, 2008 7:52 AM - Quote - Report!

Page/Rhoads

Megadeth and Maiden. Megadeth and Maiden.
Posted: Jun 15, 2008 12:25 AM - Quote - Report!

devilex121

Page/Rhoads wrote on Jun 14th, 2008 at 7:25pm :
Megadeth and Maiden.

and that too!
[QUOTE u='Page/Rhoads' d='2008-06-14 19:25:20']Megadeth and Maiden.[/QUOTE]
and that too!
Posted: Jun 16, 2008 4:17 PM - Quote - Report!

Page/Rhoads

YEAH!!! YEAH!!!
Posted: Jun 18, 2008 2:20 AM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

or exodus, sadus and coroner AMIRITE!?!?!?!

*silence*

FUCK YOU GUYS *storms off*
or exodus, sadus and coroner AMIRITE!?!?!?!

*silence*

FUCK YOU GUYS *storms off*
Posted: Jun 19, 2008 1:56 PM - Quote - Report!

Page/Rhoads

Exodus, Sepultura and Testament. YEAH!!! Exodus, Sepultura and Testament. YEAH!!!
Posted: Jun 19, 2008 6:56 PM - Quote - Report!

Mental-lica

Page/Rhoads wrote on Jun 19th, 2008 at 1:56pm :
Exodus, Sepultura and Testament. YEAH!!!

AMEN!
[QUOTE u='Page/Rhoads' d='2008-06-19 13:56:14']Exodus, Sepultura and Testament. YEAH!!![/QUOTE]
AMEN!
Posted: Jun 20, 2008 12:22 AM - Quote - Report!

Brandon Lee

As much as i love Metallica and like Megadeth. Maiden kicks both of there ass's.

"Why do i have to be a power slave?"!!!!!
As much as i love Metallica and like Megadeth. Maiden kicks both of there ass's.

"Why do i have to be a power slave?"!!!!!
Posted: Jun 20, 2008 5:05 AM - Quote - Report!

devilex121

yeah!
we gotta admit that iron maiden are the best
even if they do play completely different music from megadeth and metallica
yeah!
we gotta admit that iron maiden are the best
even if they do play completely different music from megadeth and metallica
Posted: Jun 22, 2008 1:26 PM - Quote - Report!

Page/Rhoads

I don't know. I like Maiden, but I'm not into them as much as I am Megadeth. I don't know. I like Maiden, but I'm not into them as much as I am Megadeth.
Posted: Jun 22, 2008 7:07 PM - Quote - Report!

Brandon Lee

"YOU TAKE MY LIFE BUT I TAKE YOURS TOO!!!!!" "YOU TAKE MY LIFE BUT I TAKE YOURS TOO!!!!!"
Posted: Jun 23, 2008 4:20 AM - Quote - Report!

Page/Rhoads

Mental-lica wrote on Jun 23rd, 2008 at 4:12pm :
Maiden>Megadeth

But Maiden still is bad ass

What? Look at that carefully...
[QUOTE u='Mental-lica' d='2008-06-23 16:12:24']Maiden>Megadeth

But Maiden still is bad ass[/QUOTE]

What? Look at that carefully...
Posted: Jun 24, 2008 9:53 PM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

Maiden>Megadeth

typooooooo

But Maiden still is bad ass[/QUOTE]typooooooo
Posted: Jun 26, 2008 6:47 AM - Quote - Report!

devilex121

Maiden>Megadeth

dude
we dont get what you're trying to say
btw when you are talking about badass maiden, do you mean thats good?
i hope i'm not getting too confusing
oh btw
maiden>megadeth

But Maiden still is bad ass[/QUOTE]
dude
we dont get what you're trying to say
btw when you are talking about badass maiden, do you mean thats good?
i hope i'm not getting too confusing
oh btw
maiden>megadeth
Posted: Jun 26, 2008 7:36 AM - Quote - Report!

Mental-lica

Oh shit... Maiden>Metallica

*FIXED*
Oh shit... Maiden>Metallica

*FIXED*
Posted: Jun 26, 2008 7:52 PM - Quote - Report!

Mental-lica

To clear things up further I give you this detailed chart...

Megadeth>Maiden>>>>>>>&g t;>Metallica
To clear things up further I give you this detailed chart...

Megadeth>Maiden>>>>>>>&g t;>Metallica
Posted: Jun 26, 2008 7:53 PM - Quote - Report!

Metal Maggo

Why do you always repeat the same things? Why do you always repeat the same things?
Posted: Jun 27, 2008 9:54 AM - Quote - Report!

Page/Rhoads

Because it's true. Because it's true.
Posted: Jun 27, 2008 7:22 PM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

what the fuck is &g t;? what the fuck is &g t;?
Posted: Jun 28, 2008 3:44 AM - Quote - Report!

Mental-lica

No idea No idea
Posted: Jun 28, 2008 4:59 AM - Quote - Report!

devilex121

dio_dude wrote on Jun 27th, 2008 at 10:44pm :
what the fuck is &g t;?

it happens when you use the space bar a lot i think
i remember it happened to me during my earlier posts
[QUOTE u='dio_dude' d='2008-06-27 22:44:20']what the fuck is &g t;?[/QUOTE]
it happens when you use the space bar a lot i think
i remember it happened to me during my earlier posts
Posted: Jun 28, 2008 3:14 PM - Quote - Report!

not_dead_enough

Well Metallica and Megadeth don't hate my city, Maiden does, who am I gonna say?? Well Metallica and Megadeth don't hate my city, Maiden does, who am I gonna say??
Posted: Jul 1, 2008 12:31 AM - Quote - Report!

Page/Rhoads

How do they hate your city? Not trying to sound sarcastic, just curious. How do they hate your city? Not trying to sound sarcastic, just curious.
Posted: Jul 1, 2008 1:19 AM - Quote - Report!

not_dead_enough

Page/Rhoads wrote on Jun 30th, 2008 at 8:19pm :
How do they hate your city? Not trying to sound sarcastic, just curious.

Well I'm not sure how much you know about Australia, but i'll explain:

I live in the city of Adelaide, right in the southern-centre of the country. Perth is the farthest west capital city, and the east of Australia has all the cities you probably know (Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane etc). Basically what happened was Maiden played in Perth, had a night off, THEN played two shows each in Melbourne and Sydney and again in Brisbane! They would have gone past/through Adelaide to get to Melbourne from Perth but no instead we got nothing!

I'm sure you're all thinking that it's not the band's fault, blame the promoters etc but I'm sure with a band like them Bruce would have considerable influence. Each of those concerts sold out in hours at most so no doubt an Adelaide concert would have too. They opened additional shows in those other cities because of the demand, but we still got nothing! And the fact that they had a night off in-between those shows makes it that bit harder for us Adelaideans to swallow, i'm sure they each got a very handsome pay-packet from that tour and they're probably enjoying months off now as we speak. To all of us here, it's as if Bruce said "Fuck you" to our city. Other Adelaideans on this site have agreed.

Maybe i'm just bitter; I mean I know what an awesome band they are, and I don't wanna hate them, but it's a hard pill to swallow, y'know?

And for the record, Megadeth played in Adelaide last year, and Metallica too last time they were Down Under.
[QUOTE u='Page/Rhoads' d='2008-06-30 20:19:23']How do they hate your city? Not trying to sound sarcastic, just curious.[/QUOTE]
Well I'm not sure how much you know about Australia, but i'll explain:

I live in the city of Adelaide, right in the southern-centre of the country. Perth is the farthest west capital city, and the east of Australia has all the cities you probably know (Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane etc). Basically what happened was Maiden played in Perth, had a night off, THEN played two shows each in Melbourne and Sydney and again in Brisbane! They would have gone past/through Adelaide to get to Melbourne from Perth but no instead we got nothing!

I'm sure you're all thinking that it's not the band's fault, blame the promoters etc but I'm sure with a band like them Bruce would have considerable influence. Each of those concerts sold out in hours at most so no doubt an Adelaide concert would have too. They opened additional shows in those other cities because of the demand, but we still got nothing! And the fact that they had a night off in-between those shows makes it that bit harder for us Adelaideans to swallow, i'm sure they each got a very handsome pay-packet from that tour and they're probably enjoying months off now as we speak. To all of us here, it's as if Bruce said "Fuck you" to our city. Other Adelaideans on this site have agreed.

Maybe i'm just bitter; I mean I know what an awesome band they are, and I don't wanna hate them, but it's a hard pill to swallow, y'know?

And for the record, Megadeth played in Adelaide last year, and Metallica too last time they were Down Under.
Posted: Jul 2, 2008 10:08 AM - Quote - Report!

Page/Rhoads

Alright, that's a valid point. Understood. Alright, that's a valid point. Understood.
Posted: Jul 2, 2008 9:02 PM - Quote - Report!

devilex121

yeah
it does become a hard decision if that were me
but my problem is (here i go again now)
if you didnt already know
i live in the country called bangladesh (i wont be surprised if you didnt know where the hell it is!)
and since my country is such an unknown country, this place hasnt had any actual concerts from international bands (who are worth seeing!)
so yeah never been to a concert my whole life

worst part is most of music-people in our country (who have lots of their own concerts here) havent even heard of moshpits! ****! I KNOW!

though the sense of music's getting better here (thank god)
yeah
i live in the country called bangladesh (i wont be surprised if you didnt know where the hell it is!)
and since my country is such an unknown country, this place hasnt had any actual concerts from international bands (who are worth seeing!)

worst part is most of music-people in our country (who have lots of their own concerts here) havent even heard of moshpits! ****! I KNOW!

Posted: Jul 5, 2008 11:40 AM - Quote - Report!

Page/Rhoads

I live in America and I've never been to a concert. I'm just too lazy to go. I live in America and I've never been to a concert. I'm just too lazy to go.
Posted: Jul 5, 2008 8:15 PM - Quote - Report!

devilex121

Page/Rhoads wrote on Jul 5th, 2008 at 3:15pm :
I live in America and I've never been to a concert. I'm just too lazy to go.

even if it is in your city?
[QUOTE u='Page/Rhoads' d='2008-07-05 15:15:51']I live in America and I've never been to a concert. I'm just too lazy to go.[/QUOTE]
even if it is in your city?
Posted: Jul 6, 2008 3:25 PM - Quote - Report!

Mental-lica

Page/Rhoads wrote on Jul 5th, 2008 at 3:15pm :
I live in America and I've never been to a concert. I'm just too lazy to go.

Thats really sad.
[QUOTE u='Page/Rhoads' d='2008-07-05 15:15:51']I live in America and I've never been to a concert. I'm just too lazy to go.[/QUOTE]
Thats really sad.
Posted: Jul 6, 2008 7:56 PM - Quote - Report!

Page/Rhoads

Well, there haven't really been any good ones. Well, there haven't really been any good ones.
Posted: Jul 7, 2008 12:06 AM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

hey i live 400ks from adelaide!!! :cheers: hey i live 400ks from adelaide!!! :cheers:
Posted: Jul 7, 2008 3:33 AM - Quote - Report!

not_dead_enough

Page/Rhoads wrote on Jul 6th, 2008 at 7:06pm :
Well, there haven't really been any good ones.

Lol you Americans are so spoilt, you guys get it all and it's like half the price we pay. Consider yourselves very lucky.
[QUOTE u='Page/Rhoads' d='2008-07-06 19:06:00']Well, there haven't really been any good ones.[/QUOTE]
Lol you Americans are so spoilt, you guys get it all and it's like half the price we pay. Consider yourselves very lucky.
Posted: Jul 7, 2008 5:38 AM - Quote - Report!

not_dead_enough

devilex121 wrote on Jul 5th, 2008 at 6:40am :
yeah

Ok this is what you need to do:
-Go to one of these local concerts you speak of
-Stand in the middle of a large group of people
-Start knocking shoulders with them all
-START THE FIRST EVER BANGLADESH MOSHPIT! WHO CARES WHAT THE MUSIC IS, JUST SHOW 'EM HOW IT'S DONE!
[QUOTE u='devilex121' d='2008-07-05 06:40:40']yeah

though the sense of music's getting better here (thank god)[/QUOTE]
-START THE FIRST EVER BANGLADESH MOSHPIT! WHO CARES WHAT THE MUSIC IS, JUST SHOW 'EM HOW IT'S DONE!
Posted: Jul 7, 2008 5:40 AM - Quote - Report!

not_dead_enough

dio_dude wrote on Jul 6th, 2008 at 10:33pm :
hey i live 400ks from adelaide!!! :cheers:

:cheers:
dio_dude wrote on Jul 6th, 2008 at 10:33pm :
hey i live 400ks from adelaide!!! :cheers:

:cheers:
Posted: Jul 7, 2008 5:40 AM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

WHAT?!?!?!?! your spoilt fucking rotten. here in south australia, the only good concert's ive gone to this year are mortal sin and i'm seeing priest in september. other than that, nothing.
[QUOTE u='Page/Rhoads' d='2008-07-06 19:06:00']Well, there haven't really been any good ones.[/QUOTE]WHAT?!?!?!?! your spoilt fucking rotten. here in south australia, the only good concert's ive gone to this year are mortal sin and i'm seeing priest in september. other than that, nothing.
Posted: Jul 7, 2008 11:50 AM - Quote - Report!

Mental-lica

I live 30 minutes from Dallas so I think I have it pretty good... Saw Van Halen in Feb. I live 30 minutes from Dallas so I think I have it pretty good... Saw Van Halen in Feb.
Posted: Jul 7, 2008 11:15 PM - Quote - Report!

devilex121

Mental-lica wrote on Jul 7th, 2008 at 6:15pm :
I live 30 minutes from Dallas so I think I have it pretty good... Saw Van Halen in Feb.

nice!
not_dead_enough wrote on Jul 7th, 2008 at 12:40am :
yeah

but if i did that, i would be in danger of getting raped
you have to be careful when you are outside on foot
cos there are LOTS AND LOTS OF HOMOSEXUALS!

and that there is one reason why i never even think of going to these concerts!
cos seriously, who wants to lose their virginity to the wrong person?
[QUOTE u='Mental-lica' d='2008-07-07 18:15:53']I live 30 minutes from Dallas so I think I have it pretty good... Saw Van Halen in Feb.[/QUOTE]
nice!
[QUOTE u='not_dead_enough' d='2008-07-07 00:40:28'][QUOTE u='devilex121' d='2008-07-05 06:40:40']yeah

-START THE FIRST EVER BANGLADESH MOSHPIT! WHO CARES WHAT THE MUSIC IS, JUST SHOW 'EM HOW IT'S DONE![/QUOTE]

Posted: Jul 8, 2008 5:12 AM - Quote - Report!

not_dead_enough

dio_dude wrote on Jul 7th, 2008 at 6:50am :
WHAT?!?!?!?! your spoilt fucking rotten. here in south australia, the only good concert's ive gone to this year are mortal sin and i'm seeing priest in september. other than that, nothing.

Hey i'm going to Priest too, already have my ticket, am in the general admin at the front!

Hey i'm going to Priest too, already have my ticket, am in the general admin at the front!
Posted: Jul 8, 2008 5:28 AM - Quote - Report!

not_dead_enough

devilex121 wrote on Jul 8th, 2008 at 12:12am :
I live 30 minutes from Dallas so I think I have it pretty good... Saw Van Halen in Feb.
nice!
yeahit does become a hard decision if that were mebut my problem is (here i go again now)if you didnt already know i live in the country called bangladesh (i wont be surprised if you didnt know where the hell it is!)and since my country is such an unknown country, this place hasnt had any actual concerts from international bands (who are worth seeing!)so yeah never been to a concert my whole lifeworst part is most of music-people in our country (who have lots of their own concerts here) havent even heard of moshpits! ****! I KNOW!though the sense of music's getting better here (thank god)
Ok this is what you need to do:-Go to one of these local concerts you speak of-Stand in the middle of a large group of people-Start knocking shoulders with them all-START THE FIRST EVER BANGLADESH MOSHPIT! WHO CARES WHAT THE MUSIC IS, JUST SHOW 'EM HOW IT'S DONE!
but if i did that, i would be in danger of getting rapedyou have to be careful when you are outside on footcos there are LOTS AND LOTS OF HOMOSEXUALS!and that there is one reason why i never even think of going to these concerts!cos seriously, who wants to lose their virginity to the wrong person?

Well if you wear a butt-plug they might have trouble, but then again you're effectively popping your cherry by doing so anyway, and moshing with one of those in might be interesting to begin with... :p
nice!
yeahit does become a hard decision if that were mebut my problem is (here i go again now)if you didnt already know i live in the country called bangladesh (i wont be surprised if you didnt know where the hell it is!)and since my country is such an unknown country, this place hasnt had any actual concerts from international bands (who are worth seeing!)so yeah never been to a concert my whole lifeworst part is most of music-people in our country (who have lots of their own concerts here) havent even heard of moshpits! ****! I KNOW!though the sense of music's getting better here (thank god)
Ok this is what you need to do:-Go to one of these local concerts you speak of-Stand in the middle of a large group of people-Start knocking shoulders with them all-START THE FIRST EVER BANGLADESH MOSHPIT! WHO CARES WHAT THE MUSIC IS, JUST SHOW 'EM HOW IT'S DONE!
but if i did that, i would be in danger of getting rapedyou have to be careful when you are outside on footcos there are LOTS AND LOTS OF HOMOSEXUALS!and that there is one reason why i never even think of going to these concerts!cos seriously, who wants to lose their virginity to the wrong person?

Well if you wear a butt-plug they might have trouble, but then again you're effectively popping your cherry by doing so anyway, and moshing with one of those in might be interesting to begin with... :p
Posted: Jul 8, 2008 5:30 AM - Quote - Report!

Page/Rhoads

not_dead_enough wrote on Jul 7th, 2008 at 12:38am :

Not really. Not many bands that I like tour anymore. And it's really expensive where I live. Don't go generalizing now. That's uncalled for.
not_dead_enough wrote on Jul 7th, 2008 at 12:38am :

Not really. Not many bands that I like tour anymore. And it's really expensive where I live. Don't go generalizing now. That's uncalled for.
Posted: Jul 8, 2008 7:00 PM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

n_d_e, look for a fat, blonde kid with shaggy blonde hair wearing a slayer top near the front ;) n_d_e, look for a fat, blonde kid with shaggy blonde hair wearing a slayer top near the front ;)
Posted: Jul 12, 2008 6:11 AM - Quote - Report!

not_dead_enough

lol I'll be near the front too, look for me (look at my profile if you care enough); i'll probably have whatever Priest tee they're selling :p lol I'll be near the front too, look for me (look at my profile if you care enough); i'll probably have whatever Priest tee they're selling :p
Posted: Jul 12, 2008 9:19 AM - Quote - Report!

Mental-lica

Have a good time dudes. Have a good time dudes.
Posted: Jul 12, 2008 11:14 PM - Quote - Report!

devilex121

Mental-lica wrote on Jul 12th, 2008 at 6:14pm :
Have a good time dudes.

umm....ummm..
no maybe what Mental-lica said
have a good time!
[QUOTE u='Mental-lica' d='2008-07-12 18:14:30']Have a good time dudes.[/QUOTE]
umm....ummm..
no maybe what Mental-lica said
have a good time!
Posted: Jul 17, 2008 4:20 PM - Quote - Report!

devilex121

not_dead_enough wrote on Jul 8th, 2008 at 12:30am :

nice!
yeah

you serious?
[QUOTE u='not_dead_enough' d='2008-07-08 00:30:08'][QUOTE u='devilex121' d='2008-07-08 00:12:39'][QUOTE u='Mental-lica' d='2008-07-07 18:15:53']I live 30 minutes from Dallas so I think I have it pretty good... Saw Van Halen in Feb.[/QUOTE]
nice!
[QUOTE u='not_dead_enough' d='2008-07-07 00:40:28'][QUOTE u='devilex121' d='2008-07-05 06:40:40']yeah

-START THE FIRST EVER BANGLADESH MOSHPIT! WHO CARES WHAT THE MUSIC IS, JUST SHOW 'EM HOW IT'S DONE![/QUOTE]

cos seriously, who wants to lose their virginity to the wrong person?[/QUOTE]

Well if you wear a butt-plug they might have trouble, but then again you're effectively popping your cherry by doing so anyway, and moshing with one of those in might be interesting to begin with... :p[/QUOTE]
you serious?
Posted: Jul 17, 2008 4:21 PM - Quote - Report!

kattaway96

Yes Maiden is the best. Yes Maiden is the best.
Posted: Jun 11, 2009 3:51 PM - Quote - Report!

devilex121

anyway forget my rant about no moshpits here in bangladesh if you guys can, check out our local bands these two are good artcell warfaze they're also progressive btw dont listen to the mainstream stuff of bangladesh!!!!(for obvious reasons) anyway forget my rant about no moshpits here in bangladesh
if you guys can, check out our local bands
these two are good
artcell
warfaze

they're also progressive

btw dont listen to the mainstream stuff of bangladesh!!!!(for obvious reasons)
Posted: Jun 30, 2009 2:59 AM - Quote - Report!

kattaway96

Are you kidding? try living in fucking texas all I get is country. even when a decent band does come into the state they are all the way in dallas usually.
[QUOTE u='dio_dude' d='2008-07-07 06:50:42'][QUOTE u='Page/Rhoads' d='2008-07-06 19:06:00']Well, there haven't really been any good ones.[/QUOTE]WHAT?!?!?!?! your spoilt fucking rotten. here in south australia, the only good concert's ive gone to this year are mortal sin and i'm seeing priest in september. other than that, nothing.[/QUOTE] Are you kidding? try living in fucking texas all I get is country. even when a decent band does come into the state they are all the way in dallas usually.
Posted: Jun 8, 2010 9:46 PM - Quote - Report!

SHREDDER_DUDE:)

Maiden is kickass but they are NWOBHM and Metallica and Megadeth are Thrash so the comparison is kinda unfair. Maiden is kickass but they are NWOBHM and Metallica and Megadeth are Thrash so the comparison is kinda unfair.
Posted: Jun 22, 2010 6:57 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand