Megadeth VS. Metallica

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Death Magnetic vs. United Abominations

Metal Maggo

Which album do you prefer and why? Which album do you prefer and why?
Posted: Sep 17, 2008 8:48 PM - Quote - Report!

Metal Maggo

I prefer DM; coz it rulz!!!!!! EPIC!!!!! I prefer DM; coz it rulz!!!!!! EPIC!!!!!
Posted: Sep 17, 2008 8:48 PM - Quote - Report!

Page/Rhoads

Really? Really? Really? United Abominations. No questions. Really? Really? Really? United Abominations. No questions.
Posted: Sep 18, 2008 1:08 AM - Quote - Report!

shreddedstrings

i love megadeth and metallica equally, metallica taking the lead though. but when is this fued gonna end. Both Dave and Jame+Lars are gonna be 90 putting out their 300th album still going at it. my opinion (probbaly will never happen) but a colaperation album. Dave's speed with Kirk's ear splitting solos i love megadeth and metallica equally, metallica taking the lead though. but when is this fued gonna end. Both Dave and Jame+Lars are gonna be 90 putting out their 300th album still going at it. my opinion (probbaly will never happen) but a colaperation album. Dave's speed with Kirk's ear splitting solos
Posted: Sep 18, 2008 1:41 AM - Quote - Report!

not_dead_enough

shreddedstrings wrote on Sep 17th, 2008 at 8:41pm :
i love megadeth and metallica equally, metallica taking the lead though. but when is this fued gonna end. Both Dave and Jame+Lars are gonna be 90 putting out their 300th album still going at it. my opinion (probbaly will never happen) but a colaperation album. Dave's speed with Kirk's ear splitting solos

If they ever did a collaboration of any sort (and I don't mean 'Hunger' :p) I doubt you'd hear Kirk much at all. It'd be James, Lars, Dave and JLo I reckon playing as a four-piece.

I will express my opinion on this thread WHEN MY FUCKING COFFIN BOX SET HURRIES UP AND ARRIVES!!!
[QUOTE u='shreddedstrings' d='2008-09-17 20:41:00']i love megadeth and metallica equally, metallica taking the lead though. but when is this fued gonna end. Both Dave and Jame+Lars are gonna be 90 putting out their 300th album still going at it. my opinion (probbaly will never happen) but a colaperation album. Dave's speed with Kirk's ear splitting solos[/QUOTE]
If they ever did a collaboration of any sort (and I don't mean 'Hunger' :p) I doubt you'd hear Kirk much at all. It'd be James, Lars, Dave and JLo I reckon playing as a four-piece.

I will express my opinion on this thread WHEN MY FUCKING COFFIN BOX SET HURRIES UP AND ARRIVES!!!
Posted: Sep 18, 2008 1:46 PM - Quote - Report!

Metal Maggo

Friendship between 'Tallica and 'Deth would be AWESOME!
A side project would be pretty cool, featuring Dave(guitars), Kirk(guitars, Nick(drums), James(vocals) and Robert (bass guitar)
Friendship between 'Tallica and 'Deth would be AWESOME!
A side project would be pretty cool, featuring Dave(guitars), Kirk(guitars, Nick(drums), James(vocals) and Robert (bass guitar)
Posted: Sep 18, 2008 8:37 PM - Quote - Report!

DeathzMetal666

United Abominations!!! DM really sucks!
metallica is ruined and they know that they should stop doing songs xD
MEGADETH FTW!
MEGADETH ARMY TRUE THRASH xD!
United Abominations!!! DM really sucks!
metallica is ruined and they know that they should stop doing songs xD
MEGADETH FTW!
MEGADETH ARMY TRUE THRASH xD!
Posted: Sep 20, 2008 1:57 AM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

DM really did blow, but compared to st anger and the load era, it pwned. DM really did blow, but compared to st anger and the load era, it pwned.
Posted: Sep 21, 2008 5:33 AM - Quote - Report!

Page/Rhoads

I thought Weird Al was doing vocals on DM... I thought Weird Al was doing vocals on DM...
Posted: Sep 21, 2008 9:40 PM - Quote - Report!

Emo-Slayer

i have gotten into megadeth about as much as metallica srry metallica lovers
but i got UN and DM the same day listened to DM then UN and i still liked DM better UN just kinda bored me but megadeths greatest hits album is better than most metallica albums except AJFA and maybe MOP
i have gotten into megadeth about as much as metallica srry metallica lovers
but i got UN and DM the same day listened to DM then UN and i still liked DM better UN just kinda bored me but megadeths greatest hits album is better than most metallica albums except AJFA and maybe MOP
Posted: Sep 22, 2008 1:32 AM - Quote - Report!

Brandon Lee

Death Magnetic kicked fucking ass!!!!!!!
And if you have shit against Jame's voice on the album, well... You can excpet much from James voice anymore any way. He was never comfotable with his voice from K.E.A to M.O.P any way and he tried to step away from that and this is what happened. But Kirks guitar work kicked ass!
Death Magnetic kicked fucking ass!!!!!!!
And if you have shit against Jame's voice on the album, well... You can excpet much from James voice anymore any way. He was never comfotable with his voice from K.E.A to M.O.P any way and he tried to step away from that and this is what happened. But Kirks guitar work kicked ass!
Posted: Sep 22, 2008 5:11 AM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

lol kirk blows lol kirk blows
Posted: Sep 22, 2008 2:24 PM - Quote - Report!

not_dead_enough

Maybe James' voice has deteriorated over the years, but anyone who thinks so should also see Slayer live these days and compare Tom's voice now to how it was 25 years ago. Then tell me whose voice has deteriorated the most.

(Just for the record, Mustaine's live voice now sounds as good as it ever has!)
Maybe James' voice has deteriorated over the years, but anyone who thinks so should also see Slayer live these days and compare Tom's voice now to how it was 25 years ago. Then tell me whose voice has deteriorated the most.

(Just for the record, Mustaine's live voice now sounds as good as it ever has!)
Posted: Sep 23, 2008 4:44 AM - Quote - Report!

Jimmimustaine

dio_dude wrote on Sep 22nd, 2008 at 9:24am :
lol kirk blows

Waaaaahhwahwahawaaaaaa wahwah waaaah
I think one of his solos goes like that. Such a creative guitarist ;)

Death Magnetic is better than the last 3 but thats not realy saying much lol. UA is a much better album in every way.
[QUOTE u='dio_dude' d='2008-09-22 09:24:03']lol kirk blows[/QUOTE]

Death Magnetic is better than the last 3 but thats not realy saying much lol. UA is a much better album in every way.
Posted: Sep 23, 2008 3:00 PM - Quote - Report!

bloodlusting28

Jimmimustaine wrote on Sep 23rd, 2008 at 10:00am :
dio_dude wrote on Sep 22nd, 2008 at 9:24am :
lol kirk blows

Death Magnetic is better than the last 3 but thats not realy saying much lol. UA is a much better album in every way.

lol.....true, true....st. anger sucked, load sucked, reload sucked. god i really had hoped metallica had died. UA fucking rules....a hell of a lot better than DM.....
[QUOTE u='Jimmimustaine' d='2008-09-23 10:00:50'][QUOTE u='dio_dude' d='2008-09-22 09:24:03']lol kirk blows[/QUOTE]

Death Magnetic is better than the last 3 but thats not realy saying much lol. UA is a much better album in every way.[/QUOTE]

lol.....true, true....st. anger sucked, load sucked, reload sucked. god i really had hoped metallica had died. UA fucking rules....a hell of a lot better than DM.....
Posted: Sep 23, 2008 5:51 PM - Quote - Report!

not_dead_enough

My coffin box finally arrived! So yeah, about these two:

Firstly, just for the record I think DM is fantastic! It's exactly what I was hoping for and it'll firmly be in my car stereo for some time.

I think these 2 albums are good to compare, because both tried to partially-recreate each band's sound of old, and IMO both did a good job without going too far.

DM has a cool, crunchy, heavy sound that is good to blast. So if you're on your way to a gig and wanna get pumped then DM is the better one to crank in the car. But UA is better produced, has much more dynamic guitar work (that you'd expect from Megadeth :p) and better situates itself as a 'new sound' where DM sounds too much like Rick Rubin forced them to be like they were in the 80s.

And as far as balance goes, both only really have the one ballad, and for me A Tout Le Monde beats The Day That Never Comes hands down. TDTNC sounds too much like a One/Fade to Black ripoff that was written purely to be the single (still a good song). ATLM does a better job at being a great song in its own right (and yes I realise it's a cover).

So for me, it's UA.
My coffin box finally arrived! So yeah, about these two:

Firstly, just for the record I think DM is fantastic! It's exactly what I was hoping for and it'll firmly be in my car stereo for some time.

I think these 2 albums are good to compare, because both tried to partially-recreate each band's sound of old, and IMO both did a good job without going too far.

DM has a cool, crunchy, heavy sound that is good to blast. So if you're on your way to a gig and wanna get pumped then DM is the better one to crank in the car. But UA is better produced, has much more dynamic guitar work (that you'd expect from Megadeth :p) and better situates itself as a 'new sound' where DM sounds too much like Rick Rubin forced them to be like they were in the 80s.

And as far as balance goes, both only really have the one ballad, and for me A Tout Le Monde beats The Day That Never Comes hands down. TDTNC sounds too much like a One/Fade to Black ripoff that was written purely to be the single (still a good song). ATLM does a better job at being a great song in its own right (and yes I realise it's a cover).

So for me, it's UA.
Posted: Sep 29, 2008 5:18 AM - Quote - Report!

devilex121

sorry megadeth fans, i just cant say megadeth is better!!

YEAH RIGHT!!!! JUST KIDDING!!

my answer is obvious

united abominations is better, duh!

but death magentic's cool

i mean better than their last few albums

suicide and redemption's kinda cool

the drums are better too (but they sound weird)

yes, jimmimustaine, suicide and redemption's the song with the (awful) wahwah you were talking about
sorry megadeth fans, i just cant say megadeth is better!!

YEAH RIGHT!!!! JUST KIDDING!!

my answer is obvious

united abominations is better, duh!

but death magentic's cool

i mean better than their last few albums

suicide and redemption's kinda cool

the drums are better too (but they sound weird)

yes, jimmimustaine, suicide and redemption's the song with the (awful) wahwah you were talking about
Posted: Sep 29, 2008 10:31 AM - Quote - Report!

mr. ...

imo UA is a 3/10. the only good part about it was the lead guitar work. the lyrics and delivery are shit. WAY too many name drops and WAY topical for metal. imo DM is a 7/10. better vocals better riffs and a better concept. i say DM ftw.
im looking forward to deth's next album though. should be sick with chris brodrick. even though i think he should have stayed in nevermore hes gonna kick ass in megadeth
imo UA is a 3/10. the only good part about it was the lead guitar work. the lyrics and delivery are shit. WAY too many name drops and WAY topical for metal. imo DM is a 7/10. better vocals better riffs and a better concept. i say DM ftw.
im looking forward to deth's next album though. should be sick with chris brodrick. even though i think he should have stayed in nevermore hes gonna kick ass in megadeth
Posted: Sep 30, 2008 6:02 AM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

broderick was only touring with nevermore i thought? broderick was only touring with nevermore i thought?
Posted: Oct 1, 2008 1:22 AM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

Metal Maggo wrote on Sep 17th, 2008 at 3:48pm :
I prefer DM; coz it rulz!!!!!! EPIC!!!!!
you'd like metallica alot less if they didn't have the name 'metallica'
[QUOTE u='Metal Maggo' d='2008-09-17 15:48:32']I prefer DM; coz it rulz!!!!!! EPIC!!!!![/QUOTE]you'd like metallica alot less if they didn't have the name 'metallica'
Posted: Oct 1, 2008 1:23 AM - Quote - Report!

not_dead_enough

dio_dude wrote on Sep 30th, 2008 at 8:22pm :
broderick was only touring with nevermore i thought?

Aren't you thinking of James McDonough (ex-Megadeth bassist) who helped Nevermore at a few live shows?

I'm not sure :S ...and I saw Nevermore in 2006!
[QUOTE u='dio_dude' d='2008-09-30 20:22:06']broderick was only touring with nevermore i thought?[/QUOTE]
Aren't you thinking of James McDonough (ex-Megadeth bassist) who helped Nevermore at a few live shows?

I'm not sure :S ...and I saw Nevermore in 2006!
Posted: Oct 1, 2008 4:48 AM - Quote - Report!

Metal Maggo

dio_dude wrote on Sep 30th, 2008 at 8:23pm :
Metal Maggo wrote on Sep 17th, 2008 at 3:48pm :
I prefer DM; coz it rulz!!!!!! EPIC!!!!!
you'd like metallica alot less if they didn't have the name 'metallica'

I don't think so!
[QUOTE u='dio_dude' d='2008-09-30 20:23:05'][QUOTE u='Metal Maggo' d='2008-09-17 15:48:32']I prefer DM; coz it rulz!!!!!! EPIC!!!!![/QUOTE]you'd like metallica alot less if they didn't have the name 'metallica'[/QUOTE]
I don't think so!
Posted: Oct 1, 2008 5:16 PM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

i've noticed all your posts end in '!' i've noticed all your posts end in '!'
Posted: Oct 2, 2008 2:07 AM - Quote - Report!

not_dead_enough

dio_dude wrote on Oct 1st, 2008 at 9:07pm :
i've noticed all your posts end in '!'

Lol yeah like those dodgy asian Anime DVDs, every sentence on the back description (even questions) ends with '!'. Not that I watch them or anything, but I've seen them for sale plenty of times.
[QUOTE u='dio_dude' d='2008-10-01 21:07:39']i've noticed all your posts end in '!'[/QUOTE]
Lol yeah like those dodgy asian Anime DVDs, every sentence on the back description (even questions) ends with '!'. Not that I watch them or anything, but I've seen them for sale plenty of times.
Posted: Oct 2, 2008 5:05 AM - Quote - Report!

Metal Maggo

Really ??? Really ???
Posted: Oct 2, 2008 3:12 PM - Quote - Report!

Page/Rhoads

Whoa. Not that time. Nice man. Whoa. Not that time. Nice man.
Posted: Oct 2, 2008 8:47 PM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

oh snap! oh snap!
Posted: Oct 4, 2008 10:00 AM - Quote - Report!

Page/Rhoads

Crackle Pop! Crackle Pop!
Posted: Oct 6, 2008 2:23 AM - Quote - Report!

Brandon Lee

lol!!! lol!!!
Posted: Oct 6, 2008 3:11 AM - Quote - Report!

devilex121

snap crackle pop!
snap crackle pop!
snap crackle pop!

HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!

NICE ONE!!!! :haha::haha::haha::haha:
snap crackle pop!
snap crackle pop!
snap crackle pop!

HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!

NICE ONE!!!! :haha::haha::haha::haha:
Posted: Oct 6, 2008 2:13 PM - Quote - Report!

Page/Rhoads

Why thank you. I try. Why thank you. I try.
Posted: Oct 6, 2008 9:50 PM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

not hard enough to amuse this hard bastard :mad:

3/10. see me after class.
not hard enough to amuse this hard bastard :mad:

3/10. see me after class.
Posted: Oct 7, 2008 6:21 AM - Quote - Report!

Sanitarium91

DM > UA

DM is more aggressive, heavier and thrashier.

UA feels like your listening to the goddamn news.
DM > UA

Posted: Oct 7, 2008 9:01 PM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

Sanitarium91 wrote on Oct 7th, 2008 at 4:01pm :
DM > UA

tbh, i hate both.
[QUOTE u='Sanitarium91' d='2008-10-07 16:01:08']DM > UA

UA feels like your listening to the goddamn news.[/QUOTE]tbh, i hate both.
Posted: Oct 8, 2008 7:24 AM - Quote - Report!

not_dead_enough

DM > UA

St Anger is even more aggressive and heavier, does that make it even better than DM?

And i'd like to see any news reader play the Burnt Ice solo.
[QUOTE u='Sanitarium91' d='2008-10-07 16:01:08']DM > UA

UA feels like your listening to the goddamn news.[/QUOTE]
St Anger is even more aggressive and heavier, does that make it even better than DM?

Posted: Oct 8, 2008 8:45 AM - Quote - Report!

Sanitarium91

not_dead_enough wrote on Oct 8th, 2008 at 3:45am :
DM > UA

Haha, good one.

Stupid, and even you know that (1st one) was a wise-ass comment, but funny.

Of course music can be heavy and aggressive, but still absolutely shit. Surely even you notice the musical difference between St.Anger and DM. If not, don't expect me to start explaining.
[QUOTE u='not_dead_enough' d='2008-10-08 03:45:13'][QUOTE u='Sanitarium91' d='2008-10-07 16:01:08']DM > UA

And i'd like to see any news reader play the Burnt Ice solo.[/QUOTE]

Haha, good one.

Of course music can be heavy and aggressive, but still absolutely shit. Surely even you notice the musical difference between St.Anger and DM. If not, don't expect me to start explaining.
Posted: Oct 8, 2008 8:02 PM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

i'll put this forth: E tuning is the heaviest tuning there is. anything under Eb is just a joke. yes, pantera included. (i hate pantera) i'll put this forth: E tuning is the heaviest tuning there is. anything under Eb is just a joke. yes, pantera included. (i hate pantera)
Posted: Oct 9, 2008 12:53 AM - Quote - Report!

not_dead_enough

Sanitarium91 wrote on Oct 8th, 2008 at 3:02pm :
not_dead_enough wrote on Oct 8th, 2008 at 3:45am :
DM > UA

Haha, good one.

Lol yes EVEN I do! If there's other aspects that in your opinion make DM better please share them with us.

Just so you know I think St Anger is a great, underrated album. It seems I am mostly alone in feeling this way (except for with Metal Maggo :cheers:) and I agree DM is better. You can find out what I think of DM by reading my above comments in this thread.

So yeah preaching to me like I'm some kind of Metallica-hater when I probably like more of their albums than you do - just doesn't really wash.
[QUOTE u='Sanitarium91' d='2008-10-08 15:02:41'][QUOTE u='not_dead_enough' d='2008-10-08 03:45:13'][QUOTE u='Sanitarium91' d='2008-10-07 16:01:08']DM > UA

And i'd like to see any news reader play the Burnt Ice solo.[/QUOTE]

Haha, good one.

Of course music can be heavy and aggressive, but still absolutely shit. Surely even you notice the musical difference between St.Anger and DM. If not, don't expect me to start explaining.[/QUOTE]
Lol yes EVEN I do! If there's other aspects that in your opinion make DM better please share them with us.

Just so you know I think St Anger is a great, underrated album. It seems I am mostly alone in feeling this way (except for with Metal Maggo :cheers:) and I agree DM is better. You can find out what I think of DM by reading my above comments in this thread.

So yeah preaching to me like I'm some kind of Metallica-hater when I probably like more of their albums than you do - just doesn't really wash.
Posted: Oct 9, 2008 3:56 AM - Quote - Report!

not_dead_enough

that was supposed to be :cheers: with close-brackets at the end :p that was supposed to be :cheers: with close-brackets at the end :p
Posted: Oct 9, 2008 3:56 AM - Quote - Report!

Mental-lica

DM is not that great...

UA on the other hand is :)
DM is not that great...

UA on the other hand is :)
Posted: Oct 9, 2008 4:24 AM - Quote - Report!

Sanitarium91

UA is great?

Oukaaay...
UA is great?

Oukaaay...
Posted: Oct 11, 2008 6:22 PM - Quote - Report!

Mental-lica

Well I think its pretty good... Except Sleepwalker. Ick. Well I think its pretty good... Except Sleepwalker. Ick.
Posted: Oct 12, 2008 6:50 AM - Quote - Report!

not_dead_enough

Sleepwalker is awesome, IMO a great opener for an album/concert! Sleepwalker is awesome, IMO a great opener for an album/concert!
Posted: Oct 12, 2008 11:13 AM - Quote - Report!

Sanitarium91

Sleepwalker and Washington is Next are decent IMO. Sleepwalker and Washington is Next are decent IMO.
Posted: Oct 12, 2008 6:16 PM - Quote - Report!

Mental-lica

I hate Sleepwalker but I love Washington is Next. I hate Sleepwalker but I love Washington is Next.
Posted: Oct 13, 2008 4:46 AM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

sleepwalker is horrible imo. sleepwalker is horrible imo.
Posted: Oct 13, 2008 12:12 PM - Quote - Report!

Sanitarium91

Yeah, well the lyrics are a bit cheesy... I come to take your life! Yeah, well the lyrics are a bit cheesy... I come to take your life!
Posted: Oct 13, 2008 3:05 PM - Quote - Report!

Mental-lica

Its so LAME... Its just not Megadeth. Its so LAME... Its just not Megadeth.
Posted: Oct 14, 2008 6:37 AM - Quote - Report!

Metal Maggo

Washington is Next! is AWESOME. IMO Megadeths best lyrics ever. EPIC! Washington is Next! is AWESOME. IMO Megadeths best lyrics ever. EPIC!
Posted: Oct 14, 2008 2:19 PM - Quote - Report!

not_dead_enough

Sanitarium91 wrote on Oct 13th, 2008 at 10:05am :
Yeah, well the lyrics are a bit cheesy... I come to take your life!

Yes they are...then again, so is GIMME FUEL GIMME FIRE... (but I do like Fuel :p)
[QUOTE u='Sanitarium91' d='2008-10-13 10:05:16']Yeah, well the lyrics are a bit cheesy... I come to take your life![/QUOTE]
Yes they are...then again, so is GIMME FUEL GIMME FIRE... (but I do like Fuel :p)
Posted: Oct 15, 2008 4:06 AM - Quote - Report!

Sanitarium91

I don't.

Even sleepwalker owns fuel.
I don't.

Even sleepwalker owns fuel.
Posted: Oct 15, 2008 9:11 PM - Quote - Report!

devilex121

it might not be the best of songs but its so damn fun to play sleepwalker!!! it might not be the best of songs but its so damn fun to play sleepwalker!!!
Posted: Oct 16, 2008 4:17 PM - Quote - Report!

Mental-lica

I HATE Sleepwalker... And for that matter Fuel...

But might I say Washington is Next is TEH PWN!
I HATE Sleepwalker... And for that matter Fuel...

But might I say Washington is Next is TEH PWN!
Posted: Oct 17, 2008 6:13 AM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

fuel happens to be my most hated song of all time. no i'm not joking. fuel happens to be my most hated song of all time. no i'm not joking.
Posted: Oct 17, 2008 2:26 PM - Quote - Report!

Sanitarium91

dio_dude wrote on Oct 17th, 2008 at 9:26am :
fuel happens to be my most hated song of all time. no i'm not joking.

Oh rly?

I remember you saying Fuel is good or decent a while back.
[QUOTE u='dio_dude' d='2008-10-17 09:26:08']fuel happens to be my most hated song of all time. no i'm not joking.[/QUOTE]

Oh rly?

Posted: Oct 17, 2008 4:50 PM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

Sanitarium91 wrote on Oct 17th, 2008 at 11:50am :
dio_dude wrote on Oct 17th, 2008 at 9:26am :
fuel happens to be my most hated song of all time. no i'm not joking.

Oh rly?

...*runs away*

srsly though, i wish metallica would unrecord it magically.
[QUOTE u='Sanitarium91' d='2008-10-17 11:50:10'][QUOTE u='dio_dude' d='2008-10-17 09:26:08']fuel happens to be my most hated song of all time. no i'm not joking.[/QUOTE]

Oh rly?

I remember you saying Fuel is good or decent a while back.[/QUOTE]...*runs away*

srsly though, i wish metallica would unrecord it magically.
Posted: Oct 18, 2008 11:52 AM - Quote - Report!

Sanitarium91

Well, that isn't really the only song like that. Well, that isn't really the only song like that.
Posted: Oct 18, 2008 1:37 PM - Quote - Report!

not_dead_enough

What about Avril Lavigne's cover of it? What about Avril Lavigne's cover of it?
Posted: Oct 20, 2008 4:10 AM - Quote - Report!

Metal Maggo

not_dead_enough wrote on Oct 19th, 2008 at 11:10pm :
What about Avril Lavigne's cover of it?

Lol. She sux!
[QUOTE u='not_dead_enough' d='2008-10-19 23:10:44']What about Avril Lavigne's cover of it?[/QUOTE]
Lol. She sux!
Posted: Oct 20, 2008 3:45 PM - Quote - Report!

Mental-lica

So boss.
[QUOTE u='not_dead_enough' d='2008-10-19 23:10:44']What about Avril Lavigne's cover of it?[/QUOTE] So boss.
Posted: Oct 23, 2008 5:10 AM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

[QUOTE u='not_dead_enough' d='2008-10-19 23:10:44']What about Avril Lavigne's cover of it?[/QUOTE]...
Posted: Oct 25, 2008 2:42 AM - Quote - Report!

kattaway96

After all the other Metallica albums in the Last twenty years DM is great, but UA Is better by a longshot. After all the other Metallica albums in the Last twenty years DM is great, but UA Is better by a longshot.
Posted: Jun 11, 2009 3:30 PM - Quote - Report!

devilex121

!?!?!?!? yeah its people like her and present-day metallica who give metal a bad name!!

!?!?!?!?

yeah its people like her and present-day metallica who give metal a bad name!!
Posted: Jun 30, 2009 3:06 AM - Quote - Report!

Metal Maggo

FUEL rulz!!! FUEL rulz!!!
Posted: Jul 1, 2009 6:48 PM - Quote - Report!

unregistered_763433

DM!!!! DM!!!!
Posted: Jul 3, 2009 7:45 PM - Quote - Report!

HeavyMetalDude1

Metallica is over rated. If you walk into a mall you're gonna see an indian wearing a turban and a Metallica t-shirt. Every little snot nose kid who think he's cool by wearing a Metallica t-shirt or a Slipknot t-shirt. I think most of you will agree with me that Dave has really stepped up. In the past 20 years Metallica has put a bad name on metal. Megadeth is the shit, no questions asked. Metallica is over rated. If you walk into a mall you're gonna see an indian wearing a turban and a Metallica t-shirt. Every little snot nose kid who think he's cool by wearing a Metallica t-shirt or a Slipknot t-shirt. I think most of you will agree with me that Dave has really stepped up. In the past 20 years Metallica has put a bad name on metal. Megadeth is the shit, no questions asked.
Posted: Jul 26, 2009 6:40 PM - Quote - Report!

Metal Maggo

Fireballz 1077 wrote on Jul 3rd, 2009 at 2:45pm :
DM!!!!
YES, Man! \m/
Fireballz 1077 wrote on Jul 3rd, 2009 at 2:45pm :
DM!!!!

YES, Man! \m/
Posted: Jul 30, 2009 6:58 PM - Quote - Report!

kattaway96

Page/Rhoads wrote on Sep 21st, 2008 at 4:40pm :
I thought Weird Al was doing vocals on DM...

dude thats exactly what I thought.
[QUOTE u='Page/Rhoads' d='2008-09-21 16:40:57']I thought Weird Al was doing vocals on DM...[/QUOTE] dude thats exactly what I thought.
Posted: Jun 8, 2010 9:30 PM - Quote - Report!

kattaway96

Page/Rhoads wrote on Sep 21st, 2008 at 4:40pm :
I thought Weird Al was doing vocals on DM...

dude thats exactly what I thought.
[QUOTE u='Page/Rhoads' d='2008-09-21 16:40:57']I thought Weird Al was doing vocals on DM...[/QUOTE] dude thats exactly what I thought.
Posted: Jun 8, 2010 9:30 PM - Quote - Report!

shredheadted

^^^ Really?! I liked the vocals on DM a lot, thought the gravlierness complimented the riffs pretty good. As for the better of the 2, DM takes it over UA, but not by a whole lot. ^^^ Really?! I liked the vocals on DM a lot, thought the gravlierness complimented the riffs pretty good. As for the better of the 2, DM takes it over UA, but not by a whole lot.
Posted: Jan 16, 2011 6:45 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand