The Meshuggah Group

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Nothing vs. ReNothing

ramm_ty

I just got my hands on a copy of the Nothing rerelease and I don't think I like it as much. I much prefer the mix on the orignal release...ReNothing seems to be missing something!

What do you guys think?
I just got my hands on a copy of the Nothing rerelease and I don't think I like it as much. I much prefer the mix on the orignal release...ReNothing seems to be missing something!

What do you guys think?
Posted: Feb 1, 2009 11:17 PM - Quote - Report!

Ankou

I found the original to be quite boring actually, compared to "Destroy Erase Improve". Haven't heard the rerelease yet so maybe I'm biased. I found the original to be quite boring actually, compared to "Destroy Erase Improve". Haven't heard the rerelease yet so maybe I'm biased.
Posted: Apr 15, 2009 10:14 PM - Quote - Report!

PG-Noob

I really prefer the Rerelease of Nothing over Nothing..
Straws pulled at random is one of my favorite songs of meshuggah over all... but just in the ReNothing Version. The other one even seems quite lame to me.

In my Opinion the ReNothing Versions have much better low tones.
I really prefer the Rerelease of Nothing over Nothing.. Straws pulled at random is one of my favorite songs of meshuggah over all... but just in the ReNothing Version. The other one even seems quite lame to me. In my Opinion the ReNothing Versions have much better low tones.
Posted: Dec 29, 2011 7:41 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand