Metal

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

worst live band youve ever seen

droppedasachild

i saw lamb of god last year and they were horrrible all they did was just stand around up there doing nothing it was bullshit i mean they sounded ok im not bashing them or anything but it just was not good but luckily for me metallica was on next so it made up for it lol :peace: i saw lamb of god last year and they were horrrible all they did was just stand around up there doing nothing it was bullshit i mean they sounded ok im not bashing them or anything but it just was not good but luckily for me metallica was on next so it made up for it lol :peace:
Posted: Feb 20, 2010 3:01 AM - Quote - Report!

droppedasachild

and i know people say there good live but idk it might've just that one time or something that they were bad no disrespect toward them though anyway i just wanted get evry1's opinion on the matter and i know people say there good live but idk it might've just that one time or something that they were bad no disrespect toward them though anyway i just wanted get evry1's opinion on the matter
Posted: Feb 20, 2010 3:10 AM - Quote - Report!

apak

Between the Buried And Me. The sound was terrible. All you could hear was the bass and kick. And their music is weird as fuck.. And then I had to live through Black Dahlia Murder too. Again, all I could hear were the bass and the kick. And their music is weird as fuck.. Then it was COB, and all was good. Between the Buried And Me. The sound was terrible. All you could hear was the bass and kick. And their music is weird as fuck.. And then I had to live through Black Dahlia Murder too. Again, all I could hear were the bass and the kick. And their music is weird as fuck.. Then it was COB, and all was good.
Posted: Feb 20, 2010 8:45 AM - Quote - Report!

KirkMetallica

A7X back in August, bass and drums were WAAAY too high and all we could hear was the bass drowning out all the guitar. This was after about 40 hours of no sleep, and 12 hours queueing overnight in a t-shirt and shorts.

Luckily Metallica were up next and we were running on pure adrenaline!
A7X back in August, bass and drums were WAAAY too high and all we could hear was the bass drowning out all the guitar. This was after about 40 hours of no sleep, and 12 hours queueing overnight in a t-shirt and shorts. Luckily Metallica were up next and we were running on pure adrenaline!
Posted: Feb 20, 2010 6:15 PM - Quote - Report!

Drool_Mouse

Cattle Decapitation

not that i was a fan or anything, plus they were the opener, but the mix was off, and it just sounded like crap all around
Cattle Decapitation not that i was a fan or anything, plus they were the opener, but the mix was off, and it just sounded like crap all around
Posted: Feb 20, 2010 7:34 PM - Quote - Report!

matthius22

Dragonforce was pretty bad live....Too bad because they sound great in the studio. Dragonforce was pretty bad live....Too bad because they sound great in the studio.
Posted: Feb 23, 2010 11:11 PM - Quote - Report!

alcazar

Ancient. It's hard for a black metal band to sound "good" live. Ancient. It's hard for a black metal band to sound "good" live.
Posted: Feb 24, 2010 12:23 PM - Quote - Report!

vinnym86

Psyopus. I saw them in 2007, and again in 2009. Both times they were a shitty opener. Untalented, unnecessary formation of random notes they like to call "psychadelic" metal. NO. Cynic, Ornassi Pazuzu, Shrinebuilder... That's psychadelic metal. Psyopus are a bunch of lame fuckers riding a wave.

alcazar wrote on Feb 24th, 2010 at 7:23am :
Ancient. It's hard for a black metal band to sound "good" live.

It's hard for a black metal band to sound "good", period. , j/k
Psyopus. I saw them in 2007, and again in 2009. Both times they were a shitty opener. Untalented, unnecessary formation of random notes they like to call "psychadelic" metal. NO. Cynic, Ornassi Pazuzu, Shrinebuilder... That's psychadelic metal. Psyopus are a bunch of lame fuckers riding a wave.

[QUOTE u='alcazar' d='2010-02-24 07:23:15']Ancient. It's hard for a black metal band to sound "good" live.[/QUOTE]
It's hard for a black metal band to sound "good", period. , j/k
Posted: Feb 24, 2010 8:29 PM - Quote - Report!

jam_las

Priestess sux live. the vocals are just way off Priestess sux live. the vocals are just way off
Posted: Mar 4, 2010 12:10 PM - Quote - Report!

adamiski

any deathcore band suks donky balls live and in the studio any deathcore band suks donky balls live and in the studio
Posted: Mar 11, 2010 9:14 AM - Quote - Report!

Veil of Lies

Slipknot's last 2 albums sucked in the studio. The only thing worse than that was those lame ass songs live. Slipknot's last 2 albums sucked in the studio. The only thing worse than that was those lame ass songs live.
Posted: Mar 23, 2010 6:49 PM - Quote - Report!

BushMasterFlex

I dont think ive seen any really bad at all. one of the opening bands for korn in 07 sounded like the cookie monster had to maney cookies in his mouth but besides that they were all right. the band was droid by the way I dont think ive seen any really bad at all. one of the opening bands for korn in 07 sounded like the cookie monster had to maney cookies in his mouth but besides that they were all right. the band was droid by the way
Posted: Mar 24, 2010 9:07 PM - Quote - Report!

Opethanized

I was at Ozzfest 07, it was free so why not. Let's just say that I was happy to see Behemoth and ChthoniC.
Then I saw Opeth last May. Enslaved was supporting and when they came on it was terrible. Nothing but bass.
I was at Ozzfest 07, it was free so why not. Let's just say that I was happy to see Behemoth and ChthoniC. Then I saw Opeth last May. Enslaved was supporting and when they came on it was terrible. Nothing but bass.
Posted: Mar 27, 2010 9:03 AM - Quote - Report!

KoK_Guitarist

In This Moment and Killswitch Engage were the only two bands that i kno were fucking horrible live. In This Moment and Killswitch Engage were the only two bands that i kno were fucking horrible live.
Posted: Oct 27, 2010 4:37 AM - Quote - Report!

BTKA

Bring me the horizon where pretty bad at download this year Bring me the horizon where pretty bad at download this year
Posted: Oct 27, 2010 10:49 PM - Quote - Report!

Echoplex

BTKA wrote on Oct 27th, 2010 at 5:49pm :
Bring me the horizon where pretty bad at download this year
When are they not bad?
[QUOTE u='BTKA' d='2010-10-27 17:49:37']Bring me the horizon where pretty bad at download this year[/QUOTE]When are they not bad?
Posted: Oct 27, 2010 11:41 PM - Quote - Report!

metalheadsmith

im not a fan in any way but The Academy is was awful, sound so jacked up pure bass and kick, Kiss came on after and made that all better though im not a fan in any way but The Academy is was awful, sound so jacked up pure bass and kick, Kiss came on after and made that all better though
Posted: Oct 28, 2010 2:10 AM - Quote - Report!

Dukey

An Israeli "metal" band named Almana Sh'hora (translation - Black Widow),
They suck so bad and they actully played at the Ozzfest in Tel-Aviv, probably Ozzy and Sharon picked them to make Ozzy look awesome (although it is Ozzy Osbourne! he doesn't need anything to be awesome...) or as a joke.
An Israeli "metal" band named Almana Sh'hora (translation - Black Widow), They suck so bad and they actully played at the Ozzfest in Tel-Aviv, probably Ozzy and Sharon picked them to make Ozzy look awesome (although it is Ozzy Osbourne! he doesn't need anything to be awesome...) or as a joke.
Posted: Nov 1, 2010 9:46 PM - Quote - Report!

AJSaw

Echoplex wrote on Oct 27th, 2010 at 6:41pm :
When are they not bad?

this
[QUOTE u='Echoplex' d='2010-10-27 18:41:00'][QUOTE u='BTKA' d='2010-10-27 17:49:37']Bring me the horizon where pretty bad at download this year[/QUOTE]When are they not bad?[/QUOTE] this
Posted: Dec 13, 2010 1:13 AM - Quote - Report!

Sakke

AJSaw wrote on Dec 12th, 2010 at 8:13pm :
Echoplex wrote on Oct 27th, 2010 at 6:41pm :
When are they not bad?

this
+1.
[QUOTE u='AJSaw' d='2010-12-12 20:13:31'][QUOTE u='Echoplex' d='2010-10-27 18:41:00'][QUOTE u='BTKA' d='2010-10-27 17:49:37']Bring me the horizon where pretty bad at download this year[/QUOTE]When are they not bad?[/QUOTE] this[/QUOTE] +1.
Posted: Dec 13, 2010 3:42 AM - Quote - Report!

BornToRun

Metallica at Sonisphere 2009 in Pori: Lars couldn't play even Sad But True right let alone One, Kirk forgot to turn the volume back up in the beginning of Fade To Black solo. Apart from that, it was pretty decent but not too good compared to their Big4 performance. Metallica at Sonisphere 2009 in Pori: Lars couldn't play even Sad But True right let alone One, Kirk forgot to turn the volume back up in the beginning of Fade To Black solo. Apart from that, it was pretty decent but not too good compared to their Big4 performance.
Posted: Dec 14, 2010 11:41 PM - Quote - Report!

DarkDestroyer

Silver Sun Pick-ups when they opened up for Muse in April. They sucked.... Way too much bass. Silver Sun Pick-ups when they opened up for Muse in April. They sucked.... Way too much bass.
Posted: Dec 15, 2010 8:43 PM - Quote - Report!

vinnym86

Seriously guys... Psyopus... SHITTIEST BAND EVERRRRRR.. Seriously guys... Psyopus... SHITTIEST BAND EVERRRRRR..
Posted: Dec 16, 2010 5:44 AM - Quote - Report!

RockRolla

The worst band I've seen live would have to be White Lion.The mix was bad and the vocals were terrible. The worst band I've seen live would have to be White Lion.The mix was bad and the vocals were terrible.
Posted: Dec 18, 2010 6:51 AM - Quote - Report!

daadambomb

Worst live band = Altissimus.
Local minnesota band, check it out. they suck total monkey balls in pretty much every way.
Worst live band = Altissimus. Local minnesota band, check it out. they suck total monkey balls in pretty much every way.
Posted: Dec 21, 2010 11:02 PM - Quote - Report!

The Necrotizer

droppedasachild wrote on Feb 19th, 2010 at 10:01pm :
i saw lamb of god last year and they were horrrible all they did was just stand around up there doing nothing it was bullshit i mean they sounded ok im not bashing them or anything but it just was not good but luckily for me metallica was on next so it made up for it lol :peace:

Really? to be fair there is some decent riffage in some of there songs and usually the more the riffage ther less on stage movement. Also, you say dont mean to rip on them, but you claim they are the WORST live band you've ever seen?????
And don't post the gig if the sound sucked, thats not the bands fucking fault!
[QUOTE u='droppedasachild' d='2010-02-19 22:01:40']i saw lamb of god last year and they were horrrible all they did was just stand around up there doing nothing it was bullshit i mean they sounded ok im not bashing them or anything but it just was not good but luckily for me metallica was on next so it made up for it lol :peace:[/QUOTE] Really? to be fair there is some decent riffage in some of there songs and usually the more the riffage ther less on stage movement. Also, you say dont mean to rip on them, but you claim they are the WORST live band you've ever seen????? And don't post the gig if the sound sucked, thats not the bands fucking fault!
Posted: Dec 24, 2010 1:20 PM - Quote - Report!

gallaguitar

I saw Rob Zombie a few years back, touring for "educated Horses"
I was hoping for some White Zombie-esque shit or at least some hanging clowns and giant devil heads. All I got was 2 hours of Rob strutting around in front of a big video screen showing his music videos, and telling the crowd to sing the lyrics for him.
I saw Rob Zombie a few years back, touring for "educated Horses" I was hoping for some White Zombie-esque shit or at least some hanging clowns and giant devil heads. All I got was 2 hours of Rob strutting around in front of a big video screen showing his music videos, and telling the crowd to sing the lyrics for him.
Posted: Mar 13, 2011 10:04 PM - Quote - Report!

droppedasachild

The Necrotizer wrote on Dec 24th, 2010 at 8:20am :
droppedasachild wrote on Feb 19th, 2010 at 10:01pm :
i saw lamb of god last year and they were horrrible all they did was just stand around up there doing nothing it was bullshit i mean they sounded ok im not bashing them or anything but it just was not good but luckily for me metallica was on next so it made up for it lol :peace:

Really? to be fair there is some decent riffage in some of there songs and usually the more the riffage ther less on stage movement. Also, you say dont mean to rip on them, but you claim they are the WORST live band you've ever seen?????
And don't post the gig if the sound sucked, thats not the bands fucking fault!
Yeah Im talking metal here cause i've seen some pretty terrible hardcore bands that are just all around terrible. But regardless of riffage or not they were not entertaining at all to me, and when i saw Dream theater Mike portnoy was doing more then everyone in LoG was doing and he's behind a drumset. So yes LoG is the worst live metal band i've seen.
[QUOTE u='The Necrotizer' d='2010-12-24 08:20:26'][QUOTE u='droppedasachild' d='2010-02-19 22:01:40']i saw lamb of god last year and they were horrrible all they did was just stand around up there doing nothing it was bullshit i mean they sounded ok im not bashing them or anything but it just was not good but luckily for me metallica was on next so it made up for it lol :peace:[/QUOTE] Really? to be fair there is some decent riffage in some of there songs and usually the more the riffage ther less on stage movement. Also, you say dont mean to rip on them, but you claim they are the WORST live band you've ever seen????? And don't post the gig if the sound sucked, thats not the bands fucking fault![/QUOTE] Yeah Im talking metal here cause i've seen some pretty terrible hardcore bands that are just all around terrible. But regardless of riffage or not they were not entertaining at all to me, and when i saw Dream theater Mike portnoy was doing more then everyone in LoG was doing and he's behind a drumset. So yes LoG is the worst live metal band i've seen.
Posted: Feb 25, 2012 7:28 PM - Quote - Report!

dilligaf1878

Korn. As much as I love them the one time I got to see them last year half the set was that new dubstep shit that they're doing and no one was into it. The stuff that was the Korn we all wanted to hear was played half-heartedly Korn. As much as I love them the one time I got to see them last year half the set was that new dubstep shit that they're doing and no one was into it. The stuff that was the Korn we all wanted to hear was played half-heartedly
Posted: Jan 11, 2013 3:33 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand