Metal

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

The most METAL guitar solo

madcowman19

What is the most metal guitar solo you can think of? It's for my guitar teacher who isn't very fluent in metal, and I'm having a hard time finding the perfect one (or a few) that just fucking nail it. And seriously, no one say metallica, megadeth, BFMV, whatever, i want some real metal
What is the most metal guitar solo you can think of? It's for my guitar teacher who isn't very fluent in metal, and I'm having a hard time finding the perfect one (or a few) that just fucking nail it. And seriously, no one say metallica, megadeth, BFMV, whatever, i want some real metal
Posted: Mar 10, 2010 11:42 PM - Quote - Report!

2mins2midnite

anything by wintersun anything by wintersun
Posted: Mar 10, 2010 11:47 PM - Quote - Report!

apak

Depends. You want like a shreddy super fast one that is mostly speed and technicality or an epic solo with amazing blend of musicianship, feel, and technicality?

I prefer the second. I'm going to say Mama I'm Coming Home by Ozzy, or Set To Fail by Lamb Of God.
Depends. You want like a shreddy super fast one that is mostly speed and technicality or an epic solo with amazing blend of musicianship, feel, and technicality? I prefer the second. I'm going to say Mama I'm Coming Home by Ozzy, or Set To Fail by Lamb Of God.
Posted: Mar 11, 2010 5:31 AM - Quote - Report!

adamiski

ohh shit... thats a hard one... its not the best solo I`ve heard but its still pretty f***ing great: In The Eays Of God - Diecide ohh shit... thats a hard one... its not the best solo I`ve heard but its still pretty f***ing great: In The Eays Of God - Diecide
Posted: Mar 11, 2010 8:51 AM - Quote - Report!

thrashdeth

Eternal Fire By Whitecross Eternal Fire By Whitecross
Posted: Mar 16, 2011 12:52 AM - Quote - Report!

Quantonyne

I 2nd the Wintersun.

Centric Flow - Obscura...its so smooth.
I 2nd the Wintersun. Centric Flow - Obscura...its so smooth.
Posted: Mar 16, 2011 3:03 PM - Quote - Report!

Sakke

Hard one.. But I can name a few and I 3rd Wintersun :P
Sentenced - End of The Road (most favorite of all solos I've heard)
Stone - Get Stoned
Carcass - Buried Dreams
Children of Bodom - Every Time I Die
Arch Enemy - Revolution Begins
Hard one.. But I can name a few and I 3rd Wintersun :P Sentenced - End of The Road (most favorite of all solos I've heard) Stone - Get Stoned Carcass - Buried Dreams Children of Bodom - Every Time I Die Arch Enemy - Revolution Begins
Posted: Mar 16, 2011 5:36 PM - Quote - Report!

Sakke

madcowman19 wrote on Mar 10th, 2010 at 6:42pm :
Megadeth and Metallica are real metal... They're thrash metal. But you hit right on BFMV :P
[QUOTE u='madcowman19' d='2010-03-10 18:42:06']What is the most metal guitar solo you can think of? It's for my guitar teacher who isn't very fluent in metal, and I'm having a hard time finding the perfect one (or a few) that just fucking nail it. And seriously, no one say metallica, megadeth, BFMV, whatever, i want some real metal
[/QUOTE][u][/u][b] Megadeth and Metallica are real metal[/b]... They're thrash metal. But you hit right on BFMV :P
Posted: Mar 16, 2011 5:37 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand