Metal

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Best Metal Community - Shameless Plug

vinnym86

Incase metalheads were looking for a place on the internet to get their metal news, discuss metal, share music, etc...

There are several good places. Here is not really one of them. Personally, i've liked www.metalstorm.ee for quite some time.

However, if you feel like joining a community where you need to be voted in, try http://community.livejournal.com/metal_community/. It is the BEST place for metalheads to get together. I've been there for 2 1/2 years or so and i've learned of SO MUCH METAL there more than anywhere else.
The fact that you need to make an application (read their rules) is kinda lame at first, but, it prevents that place from turning into what this place is. ignorant.

Trust me, if you have time on your hands, join that community and you'll be thankful. Its the best metal community around.

If you've got another place you go to for your metal anything, post it here! The intanetz is a huge place, and there may be another great place for metal to come together
Incase metalheads were looking for a place on the internet to get their metal news, discuss metal, share music, etc...

There are several good places. Here is not really one of them. Personally, i've liked www.metalstorm.ee for quite some time.

However, if you feel like joining a community where you need to be voted in, try http://community.livejournal.com/metal_community/. It is the BEST place for metalheads to get together. I've been there for 2 1/2 years or so and i've learned of SO MUCH METAL there more than anywhere else.
The fact that you need to make an application (read their rules) is kinda lame at first, but, it prevents that place from turning into what this place is. ignorant. 

Trust me, if you have time on your hands, join that community and you'll be thankful. Its the best metal community around.

If you've got another place you go to for your metal anything, post it here! The intanetz is a huge place, and there may be another great place for metal to come together 
Posted: Jul 18, 2010 9:55 PM - Quote - Report!

Echoplex

Metal Injection is a great place for videos. Unfortunately, like in this group, there are a lot of fake-metal and core bands (and fans) there, but if you can filter past that, it's great. Metal Injection is a great place for videos. Unfortunately, like in this group, there are a lot of fake-metal and core bands (and fans) there, but if you can filter past that, it's great.
Posted: Jul 19, 2010 3:00 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand